coachvader Feedback Thread

Reaction score
This seems like my umpteenth trade with coachvader, and everything was smooth sailing.

A great Scummer to deal with. Thanks again, coachvader!

+25 inter-web points!

Reaction score
Completed another trade with coachvader and again it went smoothly. Glad I was able to help out. Thank you and until next time.

Reaction score
Outstanding scummer, super easy to work with and look forward to future deals, highly recommend!

Reaction score
I just completed another trade deal with coachvader and everything was super smooth sailing. A terrific Scummer to work with!

Until we meet again...thanks again, coachvader!

+25 inter-web points!

Reaction score
Completed a trade with Coachvader, easy to communicate with, very understanding and has items as described. Please do not hesitate to trade or purchase from him, we need more people like him! Thanks again Coachvader!

Reaction score
Did a trade with CoachVader and it was fantastic. He was easy to communicate with, and my package arrived very quickly.

I received a Takeel in the mail yesterday (but didn't get to check the mailbox until today). He came in lovely condition! The gun came too, but I didn't take pictures of him holding it.

Thank you for helping me get one step closer to completing my gaggle of Snaggleteeth.

Side note: if they released a new Takeel/Zutton/whatever his name is now, but with 2012's head sculpt & articulation and 1999's head/tunic paint scheme (but kept the paint scheme from 2012's legs)... take all my money.

Thanks again Coach!

IMG_1848.JPGIMG_1851.JPGIMG_1854.JPG

Last edited: