coachvader Feedback Thread

Reaction score
I've done several deals and trades with coachvader over the past few years, and we just completed another one! He is a true stand-up Scummer! Items arrived the same day he received his, and everything was as smooth as butter!

Thanks again coachvader! +200!

Reaction score
Made a trade with Coach, and everything went very good. I received my end of the trade super fast, and the condition of the item was perfect. I would definitely recommend trading with coachvader.

Reaction score
Once again I completed another deal with coachvader, and everything was super smooth!

A great Scummer to work with...I am already anticipating our next trade. LOL! Thanks again, coachvader!

+500

Reaction score
Completed another trade with Coach, and like last time everything turned out very well. Hope to do another trade with him very soon.

Reaction score
Just completed 1st trade with Coachvader and it was a smooth one. Great communication throughout, timely response & shipping. No complaints at all. Thanks for a great trade.

Reaction score
I completed my millionth deal with coachvader, and everything went well. A great Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, coachvader!

+50

Reaction score
I finished another trade with Coach, and like the one before it everything went great. He's definitely one of the best scummers on this site to trade with. You won't be disappointed trading with Coach.

Reaction score
Coachvader bought a Han Solo build a weapon figure off me. Prompt payment and very communicative. What made this transaction great was how happy he was to get the figure in the mail, as he had trouble finding it. All around good guy, definitely willing to deal with again!

Reaction score
Had a wonderful experience with Coachvader. Fantastic individual to deal with regarding communication, professionalism, and courtesy. Thank you for the smooth transaction. Hope to do further business with you again! :)

Reaction score
another great trade with coachvader! everything packaged perfectly, figures were better than described! Always a joy trading with this scummer! would recommend for anyone to trade with

Reaction score
Just completed my first transaction with coachvader and it was super smooth! He hooked me up with a mint VC20 Yoda on ROTJ cardback (Canadian variant). Couldn't be more pleased!! Thank you, sir!!

Reaction score
Figures arrived today. Nice touch putting everything in a Rocket Firing Boba Fett box. No issues with transaction.

Geoff

Reaction score
coachvader has given me the best experience ive ever had buying from here on the forums to ebay to pretty much anywhere else i have bought star wars from. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Never hesitate to buy from him you will not be disappointed.

Reaction score
Thanks for the trade!! Easy to deal with and timely! Appreciate the great figs!

Reaction score
just completed a transaction with Vader. It went smooth again and recommend him anytime for sale or trade.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Coachvader this week. Probably the easiest and fastest transaction I've ever had. Everything came packed great and exactly as described.

Reaction score
First trade with Coach. Good deal and ready for more trades with him. Good messaging and deals. No worries.

Reaction score
Just finished my first trade with Nic. Good communication, shipped in a timely manner, a very upbeat guy. A pleasure to interact with and I would do so again.