coachvader Feedback Thread

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with Nic; good communication and very fast shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to trade again. Thanks!

Reaction score
Great trade with coachvader, items packed well and shipped quickly

Reaction score
coachvader just bought a couple figures off me, and all went well. :)

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Reaction score
Completed yet another great trade and it went as smooth as can be.
Right among the top of people to trade with here on rebelscum. Thanks again!

Reaction score
A pleasure to deal with - good communication and quick payment - Thanks so much and enjoy!!!

Reaction score
Just completed a purchase from coachvader. Everything went smooth for the most part. Shipping was great, items packed well, price was good, and everything worked out in the end. Good scummer, I would buy from him again.

Ryan

Reaction score
Another smooth transaction with coachvader, always a pleasure.....thanks again and enjoy!!!

Reaction score
Just complete my first trade with coachvader. Items were exactly what we agreed on. Great communication. Looking forward to dealing with again.

Reaction score
Just made a great trade with coachvader. Everything went smooth and problem-free.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Just completed a big deal and everything was fantastic. Great communication, great deal and packaging. Hope to do business with again.

Hagg

Reaction score
Made my first trade with coachvader, and it went really well. Great communication, and fast delivery! Will trade with again!

Reaction score
Smooth sailing all the way - fast shipping, excellent communication. Would love to trade with again - thanks!

Reaction score
Very pleased with my recent trade with coachvader. The item was shipped quickly and with great communication. And he's very courteous, too!!

Reaction score
Coachvader rocks! He helped me fill a hole that had been in my collection for too long and a very nice guy to deal with. I hope to do more trading with him in the future. :)

Reaction score
Completed another trade with Nic. Great guy, very trustworthy, and great communication. Excellent scummer. Thank you again!

Ryan

Reaction score
Traded with Nic Everything was Great fast shipping No worries here Best trader on Rebelscum thanks for making my first trade so easy =)

Reaction score
Completed another transaction with this fantastic scummer! Thank you for another great transaction.

A+ Scummer.

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with coachvader and everything went smoothly. It was a fair trade, item was shipped in a timely fashion, and arrived with no issues. I would definitely trade with this scummer again. Thanks coachvader!

Reaction score
Made a sale to him and didn't have a single problem. Was easy to negotiate with, paid instantly, updated me as soon as he received...what more can you ask for? :)

Reaction score
Just finished a quick deal with coachvader. Real easy guy to work with, I'd definitely deal with him again in the future!

Reaction score
Had a great sale to coachvader. Excellent communication and swift payment add up to my high 5-smile rating! Do not hesitate to work with coachvader!
:) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
First time trade with coachvader, everything went super smooth! Hope to do more deals with this scummer! Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with coachvader. Swell guy, shipped my item promptly. Would not hesitate to deal with again and would highly recommend.

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with the Coach - excellent experience! Good communication, items well packed and arrived promptly.

Would be more than happy to trade again!
Cheers
Doug

Reaction score
Just completed a great trade with Nic. Each of us had been adding a rare and precious item to our respective collection.

Thank you once more! I hope we'll have the chance to trade again :)