Clone Wars Tailer

Reaction score
OMG!!!!! Was there something about Tales of the New Republic? I can't remember because I haven't been this excited since seeing the Revenge of the Sith Trailer! This show is going to be awesome!

Reaction score
DarthFagan said:
OMG!!!!! Was there something about Tales of the New Republic? I can't remember because I haven't been this excited since seeing the Revenge of the Sith Trailer! This show is going to be awesome!
I agree, I had to see a couple times. Um, I need another fix!!!

Reaction score
Yes!!! I'm such a nerd. I've watched the trailer about a half dozen times already. Almost makes that pang of depression, for not being at C4, go away.

About tales from the New Reuplic. Checked the site and they posted that the trailer is a fan project. Still looks pretty cool.

http://www.talesofthenewrepublic.com/

Reaction score
It's awesome that the clone fighter ships have a pin up style chick painted on the side like the old WW2 fighter planes..this thing is going to be awesome.

You could feel the energy in the room here at C4 when they showed it..twice. It was crazy, the hair stood up on the back of my neck and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. I got 4 posters also..yeehaw.

Reaction score
im guessing in all ur excitment u mean trailer not tailer!

ive watched it a couple of times and its bloody awesome...quality is SOOO much higher than anything on tv i can think...just brilliant
i hope they release a high quality version for download...maybe even HD...but im happy with this

Reaction score
Cool Trailer. I'm not too bothered how it's made becuase the more Star Wars the better.

My only slight concern is, isn't the LIVE action series also meant to be set between Episode3 and 4? If it is then isn't that a slight overkill of 2 TV series set within 3 years

New Republic would be awsome for a TV series

Reaction score
I totally agree, but the Tales of the New Republic site is now saying that it has no connection with Lucas film and that it is only a Fan project.

Reaction score
Lee_c00per said:
My only slight concern is, isn't the LIVE action series also meant to be set between Episode3 and 4? If it is then isn't that a slight overkill of 2 TV series set within 3 years

New Republic would be awsome for a TV series
the clone wars 3d series is set between episodes 2 and 3, and the live action tv series is set between eps 3 and 4, so no overlap...and the time between 3 & 4 is 18 years

clone wars definitely captures the star wars cinemtic feel compared to the 2d series...love the "camera angles" when anakin is jumping from stap to stap.