Clone Wars Roundtable discussion

Reaction score
Folks, this is something I've wanted to do for a while, and now that we have a release date, it's time to make it public.

The style will be roundtable, meaning everyone can contribute and input. I will host it either on TalkShoe or (more likely) a Skype conference.

I don't have much experience with this, so any suggestions or advice would be greatly appriceated. I'm looking to hold the first show on 8/22/08 (one week after the theatrical event), with weekly episodes TBA once the series proper begins.

Comments? Suggestions? Plan on participaing? Post!

Reaction score
I don't mean to rain down on your parade, but don't we already have an avenue for discussions like this with Sheldon's "SW Live Canon Discussion?".

The topics will change each week, so TCW is bound to be a hot topic in that discussion when the time comes.

- Justin

Reaction score
This sounds cool! It will be a good way to discuss the Clone-Wars every week. Count me in!

Reaction score
When is SW Live Canon Discussion? I would like to join in and discuss with people about the EU.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
I don't mean to rain down on your parade, but don't we already have an avenue for discussions like this with Sheldon's "SW Live Canon Discussion?".

[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I've never checked that out before. It's likely he could do this much better than I, so I might concede to him.

It was a nice idea, at any rate. I'm just looking for some way to contribute.

Reaction score
Zarggg said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
To be honest, I've never checked that out before. It's likely he could do this much better than I, so I might concede to him.

It was a nice idea, at any rate. I'm just looking for some way to contribute.

[/QUOTE]
Both ideas are remarkably similar. I guess great minds think alike, right?

Reaction score
It's a great idea Zarg, I hope that you guys can work together on this. It's going to be a great discussion no matter what.