Clone Wars Pegwarmers?

GNT

Reaction score
Now that the Clone Wars line is out what figures or vehicles from the Clone Wars line arent selling?

Discuss your thoughts on the Clone Wars pegwarmers here.

Reaction score
In my area, there are tons of R2's on the pegs...that's the only one I've noticed so far.

Reaction score
Rex, Grevious and Yoda are the hardest to fine. Kinda weird since Grevious and yoda are the weakest figures from wave 1. But kids are buying characters they like and GG and yoda seem to strike a cord with the kiddies. Rex is just all kinds of cool, and I'm sure he will be even harder to find after the movie is released.

R2 does seem to easiest to find, but full pegs at the stores don't seem to last long for either legacy or CW.

My fear is that the legends figures are seeming to begin to take up more peg space because the workers don't really know what is what.

Reaction score
Yeah... Yoda, Grevious, and Rex do get gone the quickest here also. The regular clones are flying off the shelves too (oh wait that's cause I pick up a couple a day).

Reaction score
Anakin and Obi-Wan are the majority of what's on the pegs when I go hunting. But I wouldnt say anything is really peg warming at this point though.

Reaction score
Grievous is probably the hardest to find, but I think he's just rarer than the others and this does not reflect his popularity.

Possible pegwarmers could be the battle droids. I think they're very common but less popular than the clones. Obi-Wan and Anakin generally have a tendency to pegwarm but this might not be the case here, as they are the first representations of a new style.
R2-D2 on the other hand, might be the best pegwarmer of the new TCW collection (but I think he'll have to struggle with R3-S6 for that title).

Reaction score
I think most stores will be pretty well cleaned out come the end of this weekend.

Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Clone Wars line selling that well in my area. Grevious and Yoda are definitely the bigger sellers though.

GNT

Reaction score
monkyby87 said:
Once the movie comes out and more waves start to ship then we can start talking about pegwarmers.
Just getting the question out there since the line has been out for over 2 weeks now
Don't forget I did also ask what the slow movers are

Reaction score
Here in Los Angeles, R2 and Obi Wan seem to be the slow sellers. Also, I could've built an army of at least 20 clones and at least 20 battle droids by now if I wanted to.

Reaction score
Basically everyone but Grievous & Yoda. Strange with Yoda, as IMO he's probably the dullest figure. I prefer my Genndy-style Yoda figure anyway

Rex sells well, but even he can sit for a few days. My local Target's got gobs of Anakin, Obi-Wan, BDs, CTs, R2s... if that 6.99 thing hadn't only lasted a week, I'd help lighten the load. Hopefully the movie will help in that regard, so when Wave 2 finally arrives (or the next waves of Legacy!) there'll actually be room for more than one case. But, knowing that Target, more Saga Legends will fill it instead. Until there's a Saga Legends wave that people actually want, then it'll be revision cases of Legacy & CW Wave 1 that'll show up en masse

Reaction score
GNT said:
Now that the Clone Wars line is out what figures or vehicles from the Clone Wars line arent selling?

Haha!

In my area, ummm.......all of them?

Reaction score
I mostly see the Clone Trooper warming the pegs, which I'm not surprised.

The rarest ones being Yoda and Rex, with the Battle Droid being the rarest after them.

Reaction score
The whole thing is sitting there, sans Clone Troopers (except Fox, who is pegwarming)...

Reaction score
There are NONE of any clone wars figures in my area, they all flew off the pegs! I haven't even SEEN a Commander Fox yet...

Reaction score
Wow. Such a distribution difference. ZERO Fox figures here, yet Rex is falling off the pegs. I snatched up a lot of clones today, but I wouldn't say they're pegwarming. The CW figures are mixed in with the Legacy figures, so I'm sifting through a lot of different stuff, but I see a lot of Obi-Wans, Grievous, and Yoda.

Reaction score
BIGJIM said:
GNT said:

Haha!

In my area, ummm.......all of them?
Same here. You can still pick up complete sets of FDOI figures in Indy....probably take one or two Wally's to do so.

Reaction score
R2 is peg warming, but after the show starts in October, I expect a lot of the peg warmers to dry up.

Also, my local Toys R US has a bunch of Holographic Grievous figures which nobody wants to buy for $9.99

Reaction score
VlixHunter said:
R2 is peg warming, but after the show starts in October, I expect a lot of the peg warmers to dry up.

Also, my local Toys R US has a bunch of Holographic Grievous figures which nobody wants to buy for $9.99
Try $13.49 at my local TRU. Granted, it's Times Square, Manhattan, but it's still a ripoff.

Reaction score
Sniperhound44 said:
A bit late but happy birthday bantha boy!
Huh? My birthday's not until Saturday.
Bantha boy? If you are trying to say I'm a Bantha Skull member, you have offended my honor, and I demand satisfaction.

Reaction score
galen_marek said:
Sniperhound44 said:
Bantha boy? If you are trying to say I'm a Bantha Skull member, you have offended my honor, and I demand satisfaction.
*sigh* scroll up to the scummer with the picture of a sandtrooper on a blue background whose name is banthaboy, he's got a tiny cake next to his name.

Reaction score
Sniperhound44 said:
galen_marek said:
Sniperhound44 said:
*sigh* scroll up to the scummer with the picture of a sandtrooper on a blue background whose name is banthaboy, he's got a tiny cake next to his name.
You mean wookieboy.

In the interest of steering this back on target, I have seen plenty of pegwarming Ani's, Obi's, and Rex, but not too many of the "army builder" figures.

Reaction score
Hit my local Wal-Mart yesterday and snared some more #5 CW clones. They had a ton of the 501st figures and lots of R2's. The main pegwarmers though were from the Legacy line (not much love for the Jabba's palace figures). Those had kind of been languishing BEFORE 7/26 so that they were included in the new release was an odd choice unless Hasbro was hoping for the gimmick of the "First Day" stickers and Midnight Madness to help move some of those.

This Wal-Mart was packed to the gills with figures, i.e. unless something breaks soon... the new waves may languish in the stock room.