Clone Wars Mighty Muggs!

GNT

Reaction score
Thought this would be appropriate here in this section...

Hasbro debuts the next wave of Mighty Muggs today, based on characters from The Clone Wars! Check out Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku, and Captain Rex below:

Any thoughts on these? Any Clone Wars characters/versions you want to see in Mighty Mugg form?

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Any Clone Wars characters/versions you want to see in Mighty Mugg form?

[/QUOTE]

Of the characters we know that are in Clone Wars so far,

Super Battle Droid
Battle Droid
Wat Tambor
Nute Gunray
General Grievous (Four Arms, made similar to the Doc Ock Mighty Mugg.)
IG-100 MagnaGuard

Reaction score
I think a Rex will be it for me, and that will be a low priority purchase.

Reaction score
Deathbymonkeys said:
I hate Mighty muggs but all 4 of these look really cool. I might actually get them.
I agree. I might pick up a cody if I see it but I will most likely get these 4 from the cartoon.

Reaction score
I'm mostly sticking to the clones with these, so I'll add Rex to the Cody, Boba, and Jango I already have.

Reaction score
BespinBoy said:
Are these coming out on July 26, with everything else?
That's what I was wondering. Hasbro doesn't have them up on the Toy Shop site yet to pre-order, but I guess that would technically be breaking the July 26 embargo. So, I'm sure we'll see these in July or in August. Hasbro will want to push these for the theatrical release and the TV series.

Reaction score
BespinBoy said:
Are these coming out on July 26, with everything else?
man, like that day isn't going to be expensive enough... oh well it's a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the stuff I'll probably be picking up.

Reaction score
I'd like to see a Padme might mugg made.I'm a little annoyed that they have started to make EU mighty muggs when they haven't even made her yet.

Reaction score
Astrid said:
I'd like to see a Padme might mugg made.I'm a little annoyed that they have started to make EU mighty muggs when they haven't even made her yet.
If there in the TV show they are as cannon as the movies. Assajj is no longer mearly EU. And neither will Rex be.

GNT

Reaction score
New pictures of the clone wars themed Mighty MUGGS!:

Reaction score
RoyalCollector said:
They could ATLEAST have curved hilts for dooku & assaj.
I was just thinking the exact same thing. The Dooku looks awesome otherwise.

Reaction score
I don't get what's with all the buzz for Mighty Mugs, sure there cute, but I don't like them cause you can't play with them really, there more of just statues, kinda boring.

Reaction score
Darth_Roxonor said:
I've been looking, but I've only seen Grees. I am looking for Rex and have found nothing.
Gree was exclusive to Comic Con. If that's all that you're seeing, I'd really like to know where you're hunting.

Reaction score
Neal said:
Darth_Roxonor said:
I've been looking, but I've only seen Grees. I am looking for Rex and have found nothing.
Gree was exclusive to Comic Con. If that's all that you're seeing, I'd really like to know where you're hunting.
I saw it at my walmart there was only two and the've been there for a while. I also saw luke.

Reaction score
Has anyone else found these in the stores? I feel like someone would have posted if they found them.

GNT

Reaction score
Good to hear these are showing up at retail. I'm looking forward to walking into any store and finding Asajj and Dooku on the shelves provided no one beats me to them.

Reaction score
Darth_Roxonor said:
Neal said:
Darth_Roxonor said:
I saw it at my walmart there was only two and the've been there for a while. I also saw luke.
Really? You saw this Mugg at Wal-Mart?

Reaction score
Neal said:
Darth_Roxonor said:
Neal said:
Darth_Roxonor said:
Really? You saw this Mugg at Wal-Mart?

Yes I'm positive that it was him except he didn't have that sticker or I don't think it did.

Reaction score
Darth_Roxonor said:
Yes I'm positive that it was him except he didn't have that sticker or I don't think it did.
Cool. Your Wal-Mart seems to be the only store in the country selling this figure.
Maybe someone was dumb enough to return a couple of them to the store. Who knows.

GNT

Reaction score
Someone should take in Gree's barcode to Wal-Mart and scan it to see if it works..
We do get exclusives from the states at retail stores here so anything's possible.

G

I love this wave tho I only got Rex & Ventress. Im thinking of picking up anakin while hes still around.

GNT

Reaction score
Never picked up Anakin here, he just looked plain ugly to me lol but did get Ventress since she looked decent enough.