Clone Wars General TV Show Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Not that I mind, but we've seen way too many battles with actual clones lately.
Crisis on Naboo will probably be about some wacky adventure R2, 3PO, and Padme have after getting lost in the woods during a picnic. Fuzzy teddy bears will come acroos them and declare 3PO a God, R2 will get stuck in the mud, and Padme will have to befriend a weird forest dweller and convince him to help her save the other two.

Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, if Massacre is connected to Naboo and has Grievous return there. I would love to see a Gungan genocide and suffering!

The Box episode may be based on a story in the EU about Clone Commandos that are sent by Palpi himself to get it for him!

I hope Crisis on Naboo deals with Gunray or somebody else causing suffering there (it would be amazing!!!!) and not GL going all mental on us. Cause I could see him pitch an episode about an Economic CRISIS on Naboo. Such an episode would kill S4!

Deception is maybe the one with the Prison Break!
I'm wondering if Crisis on Naboo/Massacre will reveal what ever happened to Jar-jar?

Reaction score
When Death Watch was first introduced, I was hoping for an epic battle between them and the Republic. It's been two years and the wait is still on.
Yeah,I always thought the Mandalorians where going to be the main baddies for the prequals.No,we are going with a bunch of braindead battle droids.

Reaction score
I don't know if this was said before,but i'll say it anyways.The last few episodes are exactly like the CW comic.Interesting to see them animate it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Crisis on Naboo/Massacre will reveal what ever happened to Jar-jar?
I don't think you'll find that answer here. The CW show is set too early in the timeline. Jar Jar was a senatorial aide of some sort in AOTC and was still a senatorial aide of some sort in ROTS. These episodes are all set between those movies so we'd have to be looking out beyond that to learn his ultimate fate.

I don't know if this was said before,but i'll say it anyways.The last few episodes are exactly like the CW comic.Interesting to see them animate it.
Yes, it's been a well known fact for some months that they planned to do this. The writer of the comic, Henry Gilroy, is the same guy adapting it for the show. It's working out very well so far too. great story arc and I think even stronger in the adaptation than in the original comic from what I have heard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, it's been a well known fact for some months that they planned to do this. The writer of the comic, Henry Gilroy, is the same guy adapting it for the show. It's working out very well so far too. great story arc and I think even stronger in the adaptation than in the original comic from what I have heard.[/QUOTE]

Ah,i didn't know that.Thanks for letting me know. :)

Reaction score
I don't think you'll find that answer here. The CW show is set too early in the timeline. Jar Jar was a senatorial aide of some sort in AOTC and was still a senatorial aide of some sort in ROTS. These episodes are all set between those movies so we'd have to be looking out beyond that to learn his ultimate fate.

Sorry, I didn't remember Jar-jar being in Revenge of the Sith. I guess we'll have to wait.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Full list of the remaining season 4 episodes!
"A Friend in Need"
"Deception"
"Friends and Enemies"
"The Box"
"Crisis on Naboo"
"Massacre"
"Bounty"
"Brothers"
"Revenge"

Shouldn't there be a conclusion episode to this current arc with Ahsoka as the slave. I thought the next episode was titled "Escape from Kadavo". When is that episode going to be showed?

Reaction score
Shouldn't there be a conclusion episode to this current arc with Ahsoka as the slave. I thought the next episode was titled "Escape from Kadavo". When is that episode going to be showed?
January 6th. I didn't post that as we already knew the episode title. "A friend in Need", which is confirmed in Star Wars Insider to be the Lux/Ahsoka episode, will air January 13th. Other air dates are unknown for now...

Reaction score
It really bites that we have more than a month to wait between parts 2 and 3 of this arc. I wish they could have scheduled that a little better so that there wasn't such a gap. Oh well. I guess CW is done for 2011 now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It really bites that we have more than a month to wait between parts 2 and 3 of this arc. I wish they could have scheduled that a little netter so that there wasn't such a gap. Oh well. I guess CW is done for 2011 now.
ALL seasons had a 5 week break, but the problem this season is that we are ending in nowhere with a crumby cliffhanger and feeling incomplete.
We got through the other breaks from previous seasons is cause we got the last episode of the year conclude the arc it was part of and we usually had something exciting and unknown to wait for.
S1 - Lair of Grievous ended the Gunray arc and we waited for Dooku to get captured
S2 - Geonosis ended and we waited for the awesome Grievous twoparter on New Year's day
S3 - the sucky Padme episodes ended and we waited for Savage

So breaks exist always, but it is how they are set up that defines how we react to them!

Reaction score
Which makes me wonder, what are we going to discuss untill then?

Reaction score
Great show no doubt, i recently got hooked on this. i bought season 3 dvd boxset and i have watched couple discs and so far its been good and not so good...padme episodes are so boring and ahsoka is sometimes really annoying....even i like how she look like and most of time she is just ok. anyway nice show and i wish we see least couple more seasons but still i want this show does not take too long. I also wanna see animated series focusing events after return of the jedi. Luke,Leia,Han and others fight against empire and new villains...to me empire was too big to win with one battle. even their leaders died during that battle.

Reaction score
It seems the Clone Wars Season 4 finale of "Brothers" & "Revenge", indeed the Darth Maul & Savage Opress episodes will reference or be referenced by a young adult novel coming on new year's day titled "Star Wars: The Wrath of Darth Maul". Here's a quote from the book:
"Your legs?"
"That scum took it."
"The Jedi…you remember. I've brought a gift for you."
"For me? Food?"
"No. Something to regain your memory." ―Savage Opress is reunited with a near-mad Maul and presents him with a talisman from Mother Talzin

It also said Maul will use the cybernetic legs from the EU in TCW...

Reaction score
It seems the Clone Wars Season 4 finale of "Brothers" & "Revenge", indeed the Darth Maul & Savage Opress episodes will reference or be referenced by a young adult novel coming on new year's day titled "Star Wars: The Wrath of Darth Maul". Here's a quote from the book:
"Your legs?"
"That scum took it."
"For me? Food?"
"No. Something to regain your memory." ―Savage Opress is reunited with a near-mad Maul and presents him with a talisman from Mother Talzin

Well, that makes Hasbro's job on Maul a bit easier, they allready made a cyborg version fo Comic Packs. It will need quite a few revisions, though.

Reaction score
I think you'll find it would need to be completely reworked from scratch to be in the CW style, though if they ever did a realistic version they'd be a few rungs up the ladder already by the sounds.

Reaction score
"Your legs?"
"That scum took it."
"For me? Food?"

It is like Maul fell to hard in TPM and hit his head too much! lol

Reaction score
Thanks for the images. Yep, looks like Obi-Wan is getting his again, three for three this arc.

Obi-Wan getting humiliated for the third episode running is just way over the top, it's now as if Obi-Wan's existence is just to be tortured, and he is my favorite Star Wars character...
Shoot, he's your favourite? Wow, then that really is over the top for them to write him into perilous situations. I am sure if you send Filoni a letter and reminded him he'll be sure to make sure Obi-Wan wins every fight from now on, which should make for much better television. ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for the images. Yep, looks like Obi-Wan is getting his again, three for three this arc.

Shoot, he's your favourite? Wow, then that really is over the top for them to write him into perilous situations. I am sure if you send Filoni a letter and reminded him he'll be sure to make sure Obi-Wan wins every fight from now on, which should make for much better television. ;)
This arc is to Obi-Wan what "Shadow Warrior" was to Grievous. They are going to far with this in making Obi an idiot an make Anakin the moron a God-like being which he is NOT!
This season is kinda trying to demystify many of our favorite characters... and promote others! Like Lucas making Grievous a loser for the sake to make his beloved freaks the Gungans - epic!

Reaction score
That looks awesome!! Thanks for the link! Need a figure of him too! I'm guessing that might be Fox though, instead of Stone, due to the visor. Not thar it matters, though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The art design really doesn't look like any clone we've seen so far. It does kind of look like the figure Hasbro made of Phase 2 Thire and we do know the Shock Troopers are coming.
I Vote that it is FOX! Thire has a Phase II look and it does not resemble that look in the picture!

Reaction score
Isn't there already an image of Phase 2 fox out there, plus his chest markings are very different to this new Clone.

Reaction score
I Vote that it is FOX! Thire has a Phase II look and it does not resemble that look in the picture!
Yes, it does look like Fox (somewhat) but I say most likely it is Thire, seeing as how the Shock Troopers are confirmed as coming.

Reaction score
I am certain that this clone is Thire, because the patterning on this clone's armor is almost exactly the same as the existing Shock Trooper armor patterns, the differences being almost all of the colors (minus the red lines on the fore-head of the helmet from the existing Shock Trooper) are in reverse with red going where the white would usually be ,and vice-versa; the added attachments on his helmet, and the Senate emblem on his left shoulder (seen below).

The unofficially identified clone/Shock Trooper: (left and right respectively)

There was also a similar case with Commander Wolffe also having gone through having his armor patterning completely in reverse (particularly on his helmet).

Seasons 2 and 3 Wolffe: (left and right respectively)

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
It would make sense if it was Thire, either way it would be nice if the new clone should be released in the basic line.

Reaction score
I would difinately buy whichever clone he is when he is made. They may even pack him in with a Shock Trooper.

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this Thire. I'd rather have the plainer 65th scheme with pauldron and kama. This "inverted" paintscheme just looks silly. I know he's a commander, but this paintscheme just feels too....out there.

But, wraith9 did a fantastic job of painting him up into figure form.