Clone Wars General TV Show Discussion Thread

Reaction score
I can't wait for the last part of Umbara arc. I think it will be the mid season finale.

I saw the episode Plan Of Dissent :
Happy to see again Appo. This episode was awesome, I make me remember of Rookies episode with the sacrifice of Hardcase.

Reaction score
Carnage Of Krell :
One of the most beautiful episode of the serie for me. R.I.P. for Waxer who is dead. An heart-breaking end to the Umbara arc story. We can see how Krell was fool and how he lost hope for the Republic. It was the most difficult episode for Rex and his clones. This episode is rich in emotion from the beginning to the end. You have everything in this episode : brotherhood, betrayal, sadness ...
My grade for this episode : 10/10

Reaction score
Best episode ever.
Knocked "Landing at Point Rain" off the top of my list.

Krell was bada#& with those two bow sabers. I also liked the use of the force push while he was surrounded by clones, reminded me of TFU.

Reaction score
Best episode ever.
Knocked "Landing at Point Rain" off the top of my list.

Krell was bada#& with those two bow sabers. I also liked the use of the force push while he was surrounded by clones, reminded me of TFU.
Exactly. The whole episode was incredible. Well written and executed.

Clearly the best CW episode ever created, and probably will be.

Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving the clone wars cartoon. I never thought I would but I do. I'm loving the figures more than the realistic ones as Hasbro gets them right nearly every time. Anyway I would love to see Lucas and Filoni, once all the clone wars series are complete, go back and fill in gaps between the other movies. I would love to see the story on how Dooku was turned and approached after Maul's death, I would love to see TFU looked at in cartoon for, I would love to see the OLD clone Wars cartoons remade so Lucas is happy with them and they had some fantastic characters and Jedi scenes. I would love to see what happens between the original trilogy and after that with Leia and Hans kids etc. It opens up so much that could be done very easily plus we get the added bonus of cool figures. It would make Star Wars go on for another 10 years strong!

Reaction score
Missed it too. We're out of town for the long Thanksgiving weekend so we'll try to catch it in the morning. Otherwise we'll have to wait til we get back home to watch it off the DVR.

Reaction score
I missed tonight's show. Was it new?
Yes and no. Tonight's episode was Kidnapped, the first of the new Kiros arc. If the title sounds familiar, though, then perhaps you have seen this story already - it's been adapted from the first six issues of the Clone Wars comic books.

Reaction score
I loved the episode Kidnapped, good to see Boil again. This episode is better than the comics.

Reaction score
Nice to see Anakin moving toward the dark side a little more.

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking this is a three part arc with the conclusion coming in Ep 13: Escape from Kadavo the week after this one? I'm not familiar with the comic storyline.

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking this is a three part arc with the conclusion coming in Ep 13: Escape from Kadavo the week after this one? I'm not familiar with the comic storyline.
Yes, and no. It is a three-part arc with ep 13 indeed the conclusion to this arc. However, a schedule on the CartoonNetwork website lists the episode airing next week, Friday 9th December, will be "Darkness on Umbara". So, either we have a one-week break between ep 12 & ep 13, or we have to wait until January for the Slavers arc conclusion.

Reaction score
Yes, and no. It is a three-part arc with ep 13 indeed the conclusion to this arc. However, a schedule on the CartoonNetwork website lists the episode airing next week, Friday 9th December, will be "Darkness on Umbara". So, either we have a one-week break between ep 12 & ep 13, or we have to wait until January for the Slavers arc conclusion.
Ugh, that would suck. :( Thanks for the info nonetheless.

Reaction score
I do remember a Clone Wars comics story where Asoka poses as a slave and is sold to a female slave master.it been a while sense I saw they particular issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Typically, December is the "skip" month for new episodes of The Clone Wars. After eleven straight episodes, the season will most likely break for the rest of December and resume in January. This Friday's episode will probably be the last new one of 2011.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do remember a Clone Wars comics story where Asoka poses as a slave and is sold to a female slave master.it been a while sense I saw they particular issue.
Sounds believable since 'her people' are the ones being held.

Reaction score
Well yes, plus she is seen a posing as a slave in the preview on SW.com. It has been confirmed for a long time now that this is the comic arc they're adapting. It's annoying we will likely have to wait so long to see the arc concluded though. Sigh.

Reaction score
I'm completely annoyed by the blatant rip off of the barge seen from Jedi. I'm sick of the rehash of the same moments period. Makes it so much less captivating and really devalues those moments.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm completely annoyed by the blatant rip off of the barge scene from Return of the Jedi. I'm sick of the rehash of the same moments period. Makes it so much less captivating and really devalues those moments.
I agree, the little 'salute' to R2 and the launch of the light sabers was over the top. They may as well have replaced Rex with Lando for this episode.

One thing that I did like was that I saw my favorite Nemoidian, Mar Tuk buying some slaves in the market. I hadn't seen him a while.

Reaction score
I agree, the little 'salute' to R2 and the launch of the light sabers was over the top. They may as well have replaced Rex with Lando for this episode.

One thing that I did like was that I saw my favorite Nemoidian, Mar Tuk buying some slaves in the market. I hadn't seen him a while.
they kinda did, rex was in that guard armor like lando was and nodded at anakin..like lando did on the skiff..

i don't know, i didn't have a problem with it, i thought it was kind of funny, or a nice tribute...it could have been worse..

Reaction score
One thing's for sure, Hasbro will love this arc. New costumes for the four main characters. We shouldn't need to wait long to see these.

Reaction score
One thing's for sure, Hasbro will love this arc. New costumes for the four main characters. We shouldn't need to wait long to see these.
I wouldn't be surprising if 4 of the supposed 5 remaining figures were those 4...

Reaction score
Loved the episode of this week ! Can't wait for 2012 to see the next of season 4 !

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprising if 4 of the supposed 5 remaining figures were those 4...
It would be quite surprising, given the piddling amount of new figures shown of the first half of 2012, which are clones and jedi. They aren't even gonna ship the recent Ahsoka in real numbers (any time soon), I'm doubting they'd even consider this slave costume. Plus there's a few story arcs that aired before this that have been ignored or partially ignored toy wise. If we see any all-new Anakin in 2012, it'll be scuba-gear.

Yeah, doom and gloom...:grey:.

Reaction score
I am confused about something.There was a preview of an episode that had Asoka and I believe the nephew of Satine being taken prisoner by a female Death Watch soldier.I have not heard anything about this episode when season 4 began.

Reaction score
The season is about halfway through and there's at least two more story arcs that we know will air. One with Deathwatch and one with Darth Maul (Believe this will be the season finale). Has anyone heard or remember what one of the other arcs may be?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recall seeing a quick shot of Cad Bane in jail in one of the trailers for season 4. So, we might have a few episodes with him.

Reaction score
It would be quite surprising, given the piddling amount of new figures shown of the first half of 2012, which are clones and jedi. They aren't even gonna ship the recent Ahsoka in real numbers (any time soon), I'm doubting they'd even consider this slave costume. Plus there's a few story arcs that aired before this that have been ignored or partially ignored toy wise. If we see any all-new Anakin in 2012, it'll be scuba-gear.

Yeah, doom and gloom...:grey:.
There's always Ahsoka in cold weather gear from the upcoming Deathwatch arc.

Reaction score
It's not an arc, it's one episode. This has been confirmed for some time now by the writer of the Death Watch episode.
That will dissapoint a lot of Death Watch fans and my plans for the second half of the season. By the way, I'm assuming the Grevious vs. Ventress battle will be in the Maul arc, right?

Reaction score
When Death Watch was first introduced, I was hoping for an epic battle between them and the Republic. It's been two years and the wait is still on.

Reaction score
That will dissapoint a lot of Death Watch fans and my plans for the second half of the season. By the way, I'm assuming the Grevious vs. Ventress battle will be in the Maul arc, right?
I think that is going to be a seperate arc. Two arc's by the titles of "Battle of Dathomir" & "Darth Maul Returns" is what I've heard. I definitly think they are seperate anyway...

Reaction score
Full list of the remaining season 4 episodes!
"A Friend in Need"
"Deception"
"Friends and Enemies"
"The Box"
"Crisis on Naboo"
"Massacre"
"Bounty"
"Brothers"
"Revenge"

Reaction score
Hmm, if that list is accurate it suggest that Maul's appearance will be at the end of the season. I'm assuming that the title Brothers refers to him and Savage. It's curious they would tease him at the beginning when the pay off is many months away, but I'm sure they had their reasons.

I wonder if Bounty is the episode in which Boba makes his return, possibly along with bane and perhaps Dengar's debut.

Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Full list of the remaining season 4 episodes!
"A Friend in Need"
"Deception"
"Friends and Enemies"
"The Box"
"Crisis on Naboo"
"Massacre"
"Bounty"
"Brothers"
"Revenge"
As far as I am concerned, if Massacre is connected to Naboo and has Grievous return there. I would love to see a Gungan genocide and suffering!

The Box episode may be based on a story in the EU about Clone Commandos that are sent by Palpi himself to get it for him!

I hope Crisis on Naboo deals with Gunray or somebody else causing suffering there (it would be amazing!!!!) and not GL going all mental on us. Cause I could see him pitch an episode about an Economic CRISIS on Naboo. Such an episode would kill S4!

Deception is maybe the one with the Prison Break!