Clone Wars General TV Show Discussion Thread

GNT

Reaction score
I thought I'd start up a general Clone Wars TV show thread here in the toy section as the show plays a huge part in this toy line that we all love to collect.

Please use the General Toy thread to discuss any toys, this thread is to discuss the show with both past, present and future episodes, characters etc.

So please consider this as a Spoiler thread with show discussion.

What's everyone thinking of this season so far?

Reaction score
The Mon Calamari arc was pretty interesting. Liked the action on Naboo. Got pretty bored with the C3PO/R2D2 episode.

Reaction score
I think it's been a very good season so far. The Mon Calamari arc was excellent, and "Shadow Warrior" is among my favourite episodes. But, "Mercy Disaster" has to be the 2nd-worst episode of the show (Just ahead of "Evil Plans), both had no action or character development, two things the show is well-known for...

That said, do you want to know the best thing about the season so far? Plenty of figure potential! I can't wait until Hasbro reveal some phase 2 Clones :D

Reaction score
So far so good. The Animation is incredible; they just keep improving every season. The pace is a little slower than I thought it would be, but I'd imagine it was build-up for the Umbara arc.

Reaction score
That said, do you want to know the best thing about the season so far? Plenty of figure potential! I can't wait until Hasbro reveal some phase 2 Clones :D
Maybe the phase 2 clones comng are the reason Hasbro didn't show any new CW figures at SDCC and delayed the reveal until NYCC.

Reaction score
Ahh, right, last month some time. Sorry, I had forgotten about that conversation. From the way you said it, I thought you meant just now. My mistake.

Yes, well, we should see soon. I'm not sure I would consider that the reason they might have held reveals back (assuming there are remaining 2011 reveals for the CW basic figure line). We have been seeing phase 2 clones in the season 4 previews since much earlier this year, but it is true that they have withheld specific figures for that reason before, Quinlan Vos being an example, last year. In that instance though, he hadn't been rumoured or revealed in teasers months earlier, so he was a genuine surprise. We'll know real soon anyhow! Fingers crossed eh? :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe the phase 2 clones comng are the reason Hasbro didn't show any new CW figures at SDCC and delayed the reveal until NYCC.
I don't think so. Hasbro only revealed what would come out before New-York Comic-Con at San-Diego, so I'd assume that New-York will show what comes out before Toy Fair...

Anyway, only one day to find out. :D Unless Hasbro show new goods at their booth today...

Reaction score
I know Hasbro is projecting the release date to be at the end of January 2012 so maybe we'll get lucky and these will start hitting right before the Holidays.

Reaction score
"Nomad Droids" was okay. Nothing great, but it was much better than "Mercy Mission".

Give me Adi Gallia and Phase 2 Wolffe Hasbro!!! You've annoyed me enough with these "19" only figures for 2012, you need to work hard to earn my respect again!

'Nuff said.

Reaction score
The episode made me crack up a few times. Like the Pirate scene inside the ship making the two droids fight. XD Stupid but kinda funny.

Reaction score
The best part for me was the beginning when we saw Adi Gallia's troops, she has the Sulacami clones from ROTS. Her Clone Commander is obviously Neyo.

Reaction score
‎'Plan of Dissent'
'Carnage of Krall'
'Kidnapped'
'Slaves of the Republic'
'Escape from Kadavo'
Episodes 9-13 of season 4...
The first two complete the Umbara arc, "Kidnapped" must be the episode with Lux and Ahsoka. "Slaves of the Republic" and "Escape from Kadavo" most likely are the "Slavers" arc on Shili episodes...

Reaction score
‎'Plan of Dissent'
'Carnage of Krall'
'Kidnapped'
'Slaves of the Republic'
'Escape from Kadavo'
Episodes 9-13 of season 4...
The first two complete the Umbara arc, "Kidnapped" must be the episode with Lux and Ahsoka. "Slaves of the Republic" and "Escape from Kadavo" most likely are the "Slavers" arc on Shili episodes...
Wasn't "Escape from Kadavo" a clone wars comic?

Reaction score
I considered shooting myself in the face after watchinhg last night's episode.
After being away with the family over the weekend, I finally got to sit down and catch up on the threads here. Thanks for making me laugh. I wasn't too fond of that episode. Seeing Commander Wolffe and some other clones were the highlight of this episode.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My 4yr old loves them all so far. I love that about them but kinda slow. It was funny to hear R2 laugh and also squish that lil guy. Hopefully we can get into some crazy mass clone battles.

Reaction score
Indeed. The two or more episodes from the Slavers arc will be an exact copy of that comic, characters and all...
Not exactly the exact copy because the characters don't have the same gear ( for example : Anakin doesn't have the same gear, Rex too, Ahsoka too). Anakin and Ahsoka are more older than in the comic. And there is some other things different from the comic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not exactly the exact copy because the characters don't have the same gear ( for example : Anakin doesn't have the same gear, Rex too, Ahsoka too). Anakin and Ahsoka are more older than in the comic. And there is some other things different from the comic.
Well yeah, but for the most part, it is the same... Here are several reasons.
1. Shili
2. Zygerrians rule over Togrutas
3. Anakin and Rex will be in trader gear, unknown if Ahsoka will have slave gear.
4. Episode titles based off comic titles.
5. Possible Zygerrian female that Anakin has to protect? (possibly seen in-shot with that dragon-like creature).

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are more out there, besides the obvious as to what characters appear...

Reaction score
Well yeah, but for the most part, it is the same... Here are several reasons.
1. Shili
2. Zygerrians rule over Togrutas
3. Anakin and Rex will be in trader gear, unknown if Ahsoka will have slave gear.
4. Episode titles based off comic titles.
5. Possible Zygerrian female that Anakin has to protect? (possibly seen in-shot with that dragon-like creature).

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are more out there, besides the obvious as to what characters appear...
No on this comic the planet are Kadavo and Zygerria but there is togruta slaves.
For the things who are the same in the comics there is Dooku too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok I have a question about clone cadets. This episode apparently takes place fairly recent after attack of the clones. So how does a clone come to be as old as 99. It does bot make sense to me. And why have we never seen any old clones before.