Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Yeah, good old Ponds. He was a TRU Exclusive. He fought at the Battle of Ryloth and was Windu's clone commander.

Reaction score
Anyone here think we are going to get any CW figures other than those already tooled up and left unreleased from years ago? Maybe we may get short rollout, like the Resistance figures with 6 figures and some two packs. Hopefully we will hear something at toy fair. Thoughts?

Reaction score
Hasbro , please make Arc trooper Fives with the Colt mold. The mold already exists .

Reaction score
Guess it all depend on whether Disney/LFL lets them. It is right in the middle of EP9 and two TV shows of their own making after all, so they may not want to pull any attention away from that. Per usual LFL BS.

Not to mention Hasbro probably already has their hands full with that stuff. So I really doubt we will see anything from CW, let alone anything new.

Reaction score
I would love new CW figures. Realistically I think the actual chances of that is .001%. I'll take anything though, I'd gladly buy more clones.

Reaction score
Hasbro , please make Arc trooper Fives with the Colt mold. The mold already exists .
Since he ranked highly in the Fans Choice Poll, I think its basically a mandate for them to release him. Same goes for the unreleased Rex figure that was slated for TBS 3.75, that might be the most requested unproduced figure. At one point, Hasbro also had Pong Krell and spider Maul in development, both fan favorites - so they should be released as well. The love for CW material remains strong, so Hasbro shouldn't ignore that group of fans, many of them kids that grew up with the series.

Reaction score
When are those episodes going to be aired? Next fall? They should go ahead and roll out two waves with 2-3 two packs and wrap it all up nicely. Release all unreleased sculpts and unfinished work and then a new wave. I'm certain it will do better than Resistance.

Unreleased:

Rex
Pong krell
Spider Maul
Young Boba

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pong Krell is at the top of my list. Never cared much for spidermaul look, and the existing Rex is good enough TBH. I've also got plenty Young Boba figures already. lol
I wouldn't mind Dogma and/or Fives.

Reaction score
They only made a statement that he was in the design phase but never made it to molding, right?

Reaction score
This is where I would love to pick Mark Boudreaux's memory on exactly what was sculpted, unreleased, mocked up, etc.

Reaction score
It would be great if they released some new TCW sculptures in the TVC line. I can't see Hasbro bringing back the TCW line for a few Netflix episodes, but I could see them putting some figures into the TVC line.

Reaction score
I'm a loose collector so I don't care how they put CW figures out but I wish they would do about 6-10 figures.

Reaction score
Honestly, i would consider it a Victory if we got three and they didn't show up until a year and a half after the Disney+ episodes aired. (I said Netflix in my previous post out of habit, I had meant Disney+).

Reaction score
Ok. I read somewhere that they may put some some TCW figures in the Black Series lines (3.75" and 6"). I'm guessing that means the TVC line. They won't likely be in the excellent animated form as the TCW line was, but it still may be great to see some new TCW figures. While I recognize the superiority of the TVC lines in detail and effort, the TCW line was still my favorite.

Any thoughts on new The Clone Wars figures in these lines?

Reaction score
Ahsoka and Bo Katan are a must in my book. Every outfit Ahsoka wears should be immortalized in action figure form, because she's a hugely popular character. Bo Katan should have been made years ago, hopefully Hasbro corrects overlooking her. Whatever they do release will likely be realistically sculpted though...

Reaction score
Well. I guess there's always a possibility Bo Katan could cameo in the Mandalorian. And if she does, maybe then it would finally net us an action figure.
There's always hope...

Reaction score
Quick question wasn't there s trooper figure that came with some vehicle(I recall it being a speeder) that had a poncho or something similar?

Reaction score
Ahsoka and Bo Katan are a must in my book. Every outfit Ahsoka wears should be immortalized in action figure form, because she's a hugely popular character. Bo Katan should have been made years ago, hopefully Hasbro corrects overlooking her. Whatever they do release will likely be realistically sculpted though...
I suppose this means the figures will be realistic interpretations of the cartoon characters. It would be cool to get a 3.75" young Ashoka to match the Anakin we got a while back. I'm curious what a realistic figure of her would look like. I know we got the 6" BS figure, but it was a Rebels figure and not a CW figure.

Reaction score
What I'd like to see in animated form. 1.) Admiral Trench 2.) New Ahsoka 3.) Ahsoka Trooper 4.) Bad batch clones 5.) Bo Katan 6.) Maul Mando's 7.) Improved Robot legs Maul(saga legends one was ok for awhile) 8.) Arc trooper Fives and 9.)General Krell

Reaction score
We have animated figures out now so I don't see why we can't get animated clone wars figures

Reaction score
I would want TCW figures to be more than 5POA efforts. They have such a great SA lineage with the original TCW line.

Reaction score
I’m new here but have a question. For my birthday about three maybe four years ago I received an Obi wan figure but he is on a Asoka Tano package. Is this common or a rarity? I have search all over the Internet with no luck. Hopefully someone here can help solve the mystery.

Reaction score
Can you post a picture of it? I'm curious to see which figure (there are many OBI Wan figures) and package has this error. Sounds interesting. Plus some figure of course are worth more than others, so knowing which you have there is also a factor.

Reaction score
Or it may be a case of "swapping", where someone buys a figure, replaces it by a less desirable figure, and returns it to the store to get a refund...

Reaction score
Ha! I remember the swapping threads, those pics were some of my favorites.

Reaction score
I uploaded a photo of it to the Gallery, not familiar how all this works yet, but its there.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hmmm its funny because it says "Removable Helmet". I guess that card was from Space Suit Ahsoka. She was the only Ahsoka figure that I know of that had a helmet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like someone on the factory level simply put the wrong paper insert into the bubble before it was sealed. That happens on occasion, but doesn't make the item valuable per say. There are some collectors that are into packaging errors, but I believe they tend to go for incorrect cardbacks, where the image differs from the packaged character. If you had the Ahsoka cardback with the Kenobi figure, you'd likely find a buyer, if that's what you're after. You can always post it in the classified section or ebay, to test it out, because packaging errors tend to be rare, as they are often caught before being shipped. I don't know if this combination of the wrong paper insert will drive interest with that niche group though.

Here's an example (found via google from collectors.com) of the combination that group tends to collect - cardback image and the actual figure don't match:

Last edited: