Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

Reaction score
ARC Trooper Fives and Echo were also greatly anticipated and sorely missed.
A lot of named clones should have been made and fans would have bought them all. I agree with you on ARC Trooper Fives and Echo. I found out after the fact that Sideshow made them in 1/6 form. I've acquired Fives but am still hunting for Echo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys, what looks better on the VC Ahsoka Tano figure; CW 44 Ahsoka or Scuba Gear CW15 Ahsoka? I have neither but am interested in buying one or the other.

Reaction score
Not quite clear what you're asking. But if you mean head? Neither IMO. I'd go with the Rebels Ahsoka head for that. Those other two look way too animated and young, not to mention small for that body.

TBH Hasbro really missed the boat with Clones and Battle Packs!

Reaction score
After talk that vehicles were fetching high prices on the bay, I figured it was just the sought after iconic ones. So i decided to look a few up, boy was I wrong! Almost very vehicles is 3-4 times what it was retail at the time.
I've always wanted another Republic Drop ship, but have never been able to score one. And the only ones available that I see, are Protos for well over $100.

Also been trying to track down that Droid dome form Yoda's attack fighter, but not at those prices...
Seems I'm mistaken that these are investments after all, never would have thought the increase would be so much so soon.

Reaction score
Hm. I might have to check and see what I have unopened. There were a lot of Vehicles and deluxe sets that I had purchased, but never opened. At a certain point in time, my son's room became stuff with SW toys. :D But that didn't stop me. I have a few Vehicles that I just never opened once I bought them. I have a BMF unopened still in its Amazon box, a SOTDS AT-AT in a beat up box. Jedi Turbo speeder, Cad Bane's ship, a WalMart AT-ST, and a few more.

Reaction score
Hm. I might have to check and see what I have unopened. There were a lot of Vehicles and deluxe sets that I had purchased, but never opened. At a certain point in time, my son's room became stuff with SW toys. :D But that didn't stop me. I have a few Vehicles that I just never opened once I bought them. I have a BMF unopened still in its Amazon box, a SOTDS AT-AT in a beat up box. Jedi Turbo speeder, Cad Bane's ship, a WalMart AT-ST, and a few more.
Want to sell any of the CW branded packaged vehicles (to me)? ;)

Reaction score
The vehicles were great indeed. I managed to track down most of them through second hand websites and conventions. Only a few missing:

- Cad Bane's star fighter (Xanadu Blood, right?)
- Flaming Wampa ARC-170
- Lucky Lekku Gun Ship
- Turbo Tank

I didn't care as much about the Separatist vehicles though. There's quite a few I don't own yet, but they seem to be the easier ones to find through means like Ebay.

Reaction score
I'm glad I was able to track down the Lucky Lekku! Though recently did a search on ebay, and it wasn't as I high as I thought it would be. Not that i need another one, just curious.
I do still want to get a few I missed, but it seems unlikely now with the prices what they are. That's the sad part about the PT and CW, they've moved past those designs. At least the OT ones were/are timeless, and can be re-released anytime. But CW and PT we'll never see again.

What really bothered me was the price point for the mini-rigs. Back in the day they would have been $14.99 ish, but TCW ones were often almost $25-30!

Reaction score
Honestly Hasbro cut this line about two years before the Disney buyout. So while it is bad that Disney cut The Clone Wars TV show prematurely, Hasbro had pretty much pruned the line down hard in early 2012 when it went to the Darth Maul cards.

Reaction score
I'm still sore about this too. There were some outstanding figures to still be had in all the characters we saw in the final seasons of the show. I remember they were working on a General Krell when this all went down the chute. Wonder if we'll see it recycled in the new vintage line? (A vain hope I know, but one can still hope!)

Reaction score
My hope has always been that TCW Characters in the animated style would continue on in the 3.75" SA lines. Much like Rebels characters are animated characters in the Rogue One line. I would like to see them appear in the new TVC line, but I know better. They already did a few TCW character in TVC and Black Series and they were the 'realistic' style.

Reaction score
I hoped for the same, too. Well, I suppose we could put the question to Hasbro, given that next year will be the 10 year Anniversary of CW. If it's a no go, then as far-fetched as it may sound, I'm planning to go the 3D printing route when the time is right (just started to learn digital modelling).

Reaction score
I hoped for the same, too. Well, I suppose we could put the question to Hasbro, given that next year will be the 10 year Anniversary of CW. If it's a no go, then as far-fetched as it may sound, I'm planning to go the 3D printing route when the time is right (just started to learn digital modelling).
Damn, it's really hard to believe Clone Wars has been out this long.

Reaction score
Hasbro should celebrate the anniversary by making good on their plans to release figures like Pong Krell and spider Maul, which they teased and never fulfilled.

Reaction score
Pong Krell could be a great candidate for a Battle Pack with some Clones, that way he wouldn't be in a line that seems odd choice for him. Though I'd still buy him as a single figure, I'm just thinking this avenue would take up a slot in the basic line. Not to mention retail would likely be interested in a Clone BP with a Jedi, rather than some "unknown" character in the line. We already know that retail chooses characters they want.[/I

Spider Maul would likely have to be a deluxe figure line, or a Battle Pack as well. While he still is a popular character, and would likely fit on the card. His "extra" Spider legs would have done better in TBS packaging as an accessory. Personally I wouldn't be interested in a Spider-legs only option. And with him being in a Battle Pack, it opens up "other" figures such as Proper Mother Talzin, Bo-Katan, or Satine Kryze etc.

Reaction score
I'd happily buy Pong Krell w/ a clone in a 2-pack and the same with spider Maul and Talzin - those would be fantastic. I'd happily drop $20-25 per set.

Reaction score
Speaking of Battle Packs, I've several other running through my head. If Hasbro went with non themed ones, the possibilities are much better though.
Then they could put Rako Hardeen, Mando Obi-Wan and Sugi all in the same one!

Reaction score
I'd be all over those Battlepack ideas, and especially any one including a true Talzin and Sugi. Sugi I'd love to see done realistically too one day.

And yes, Hasbro really could have gone out with a bang with CW if they finished their Pong Krell in a BP with a 501st and 212th, or maybe ARC Fives and Dogma etc. Damn I really miss this line!!

Reaction score
im looking to buy a clone wars y wing (2009) does anyone know if shira brie will fit in it? the reason im asking is her holster is getting in the way when i tried to put her in a b wing.
(this isnt a "i want to buy this" post im just stating i dont have it for context) are the front guns permanently attached or are they replaceable?
i saw a cw ywing with the front guns bent way downward but other wise ok aside from the flap guns missing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The front guns are not intentionally removable, like many other guns on SW toys. They are a hard rubber and as you observed, can be bent and will retain that bend if held that way over time. I do think that I saw in a Customized posted a few years ago that someone had disassembled a Y-Wing and that the nose guns came out easily when the cockpit was unscrewed. But please verify.

I don't have a Shira Brie Figures, so I can't verify that part of your question.

Reaction score
ok heres an update
i do now have the clone wars y wing.
its quite awesome :D shira brie does fit once shes posed properly and r4 m9 fits comfortably in the droid socket.
my only gripe is the steering yoke is so short.
unless your tyrion lannister, have really long arms or cram the figure up under the dashboard theres not much way to hold the controls easily.

Reaction score
I was thinking that it would be cool if they were to at least release a few figures for the new Season. Caleb Dume & Deba Billaba 2-pk would be great! Be one way to get an update of her. lol

Reaction score
Considering that the TCW always sold well. I had always hoped that they would put a few TCW style figures in the 3.75" BS line. We did get a few 5POA TCW figures in the Legacy/Rebels line (Maul, Windu, etc..)

Sadly, I expect very little effort on the part of Hasbro for the TCW revival. I also expect little effort on the part of Disney and only expect to see that this Season 7 is just a finish up of Bad Batch, Utapau Crystal, and Seige of Mandalore ARCs. Two of these can be viewed today in rough form. So to me, I really expect S7 to just be Seige of Mandalore. I can't wait to see it, but I do have my expectations tempered to just getting a little.

With me expecting so little, and having seen so little love for Rebels from Hasbro, I really do not think they are going to satisfy us with a new TCW effort. The best from them that I would hope for, would just to have a few main characters re-released with possibly minor updates. No more than three figures at most.

Reaction score
Well, they did put CW characters in the TBS 3.75 line, unfortunately they were all clones: Rex, Thorn, Doom, and Wolffe. They later repacked Ahsoka as well, and I honestly expect to see her again in some form considering how hugely popular she is. It will be interesting to see which line they put them in though - basic or TVC, the line will really determine whether we get repacks, retools, or new sculpts. This is the ideal time to repack / repaint the Jedi Temple Guard from the Legends / Rebels line, considering it sold out fast and goes for insane prices now.

Reaction score
I definitely support the idea of putting that JTG out again! If Hasbro likes multipacks of repacks so much, why isn't there one with 3 of these guys and a random Jedi?
Heck i'd buy a Battle pack with 4, and 1 new Jedi. Or they culd even mix it up a bit and put the unmade brother in it as a Good vs. Bad set.

Hopefuly TCW might prompt at least one commemorative wave. Would be good chance to finally get Krell out, and for some goodwill with fans.
Part of Hasbro's problem has always been trying to tie-in with current media, so maybe they shouldn't worry about it so much and just make the stuff!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who this guy is:

I had all of my Clone Wars figured labeled except him. I'm trying to go through the photo archive here but it's running terriblly slow and pages are taking forever to load.

Thanks.