Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

Reaction score
I refused to buy mine without all of his accessories, but some people don't care about that, so tunghori might be a cheap solution for them. The tunic appears normal to me...
Yeah it'll suit until i can find better, for a more reasonable price or at least with combined shipping.

Reaction score
Lovely, sharkeeeee. I often find myself wondering if your name is at all related to Sharky the Sharkdog from "Eek the Cat."
haha..not quite. The name is one I used to use back in my younger days when I would dj. DJ Sharkeeeee is what they called me. The primary reason is the way they said I approached the girls in the crowd if I saw someone that I was interested in. Slow and methodical until she was in range, then I would bombard her with conversation and other forms of persuasive flattery. haha :oops:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just generally, or for a particular reason?
if i had to guess it'd be because many are factory seconds, and the risk of stuff haven fallen off the back of a truck is pretty high lol
but i'm not completely sure.

Reaction score
So some people are not happy with the new Rebels adult Ahsoka. Well I have a remedy coming up soon. Here's a peek at a very preliminary design that I'm working on.

Reaction score
I just picked up a helmet, not just any ordinary helmet, but one of those role-play helmet that Hasbro made for the Clone Wars. I have a few questions about it, since it one I have not seen before. I bought it to customize (which requires filling seems and a repaint) for my next cosplay, as I refuse to do anything to my Captain Rex helmet.

But that is besides the point, the helmet was only three dollars, is in decent shape, but it has markings like one of Commander Fox's troops from the Clone Wars Movie. Was it an exclusive somewhere? Is it fair-game for me to customize? I bet these are all silly questions, but I like knowing what I have before I work on it.

So, I hope someone can help me out a little.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the 2010 Arc Troopers battle pack is worth anything. I can't Seem to find anything on it. It's the one with the 4 troopers. Thanks darren

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for the information, I have the set plus blitz and I was wondering what it was worth.someone told me it was worth 25- 35 bucks lol. I didn't think so. Thank you again for the info
Ha, yeah, that Battle pack was highly desired, and it was only on the shelves for about two months. You can likely get a very good price for it.

Reaction score
jesus blitz just sold for $60 by himself
Gah! Stupid Hasbro. Luckily, I got my Blitz and Colt back in the day. Why oh why won't those people release stuff and LET US BUY IT?

Ok I did buy two more gunships, so I do buy stuff when it comes out.

Reaction score
This is one reason why i don't know why Hasbro just doesn't charge more for certain figures? While I know lots of people moan over high prices, especially the seemingly overpriced BS figures. Yet we see auctions like this everyday, where people pay absorbent prices for certain items. yes, i know why some items go for more Money. But if people are willing to pay more on teh secondary market, just think what Hasbro could make with these prices!

Reaction score
While we're talking about the ARC troopers, do any of them lean to their right? (Our left). I swear all the Clone Wars ARCs I own slightly lean, and I think one leg is longer than the other.

Reaction score
While we're talking about the ARC troopers, do any of them lean to their right? (Our left). I swear all the Clone Wars ARCs I own slightly lean, and I think one leg is longer than the other.
All the ones my son owns have a lean. It doesn't matter which character, they all have it.

Reaction score
All mine lean also, I just se up to display them and what a pain. Because non will stand straight lol

Reaction score
Im late to this discussion, but I just recently purchased a Defend Kamino Battle Pack off the Bay and my Echo has a bent right leg...I know it was how he was packed. But the Blitz looks amazing! And please dont judge, I couldnt help opening it...what can I say I'm a kid at heart.

Reaction score
I'm so glad to finally be on this thread...I need somewhere I can go to talk about ALL my Clone Wars related thoughts and ideas. At current I'm driving my wife crazy. I was a huge fan of the series and the toys but when it ended I lost interest and like a fool I sold off my entire Clone Wars Collection...however I'M BACK BABY! I have most of my original collection back and then some. That being said I am really sad they no longer make these anymore. I have been a Star Wars fan since birth and there hasnt been a SW Figure Series that I enjoyed more than the Clone Wars.
Here are some ideas I have for Hasbro to introduce some figures that Hasbro certainly could have made and did not for who knows what reasons. There's no better way to introduce these than Battle Packs!!
#1 Carnage of Krell: General Pong Krell, ARC Trooper Fives, Clone Trooper Jesse (Tup or Hardcase would work here to)
#2 Hunt for Ahsoka: ARF Trooper Hound w/ Grizzer, Phase 2 Shock Trooper, Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress
#3 Sith Rivals: New Figure Darth Sidious (with Red/Purple Robes and two lightsabers), New Figure Darth Maul with legs, Savage Oppress with robotic arm
#4 D-Squad: Clone Commando Gregor, Colonel Gascon, QT-KT, WAC-47
#5 Seige of Mandalore: Bo-Katan Kryze, Obi-Wan Kenobi in Red Mando Gear, Maul Mandalorian (Helmet with Horns)
#6 Bounty Hunters: Rako Hardeen/Obi-Wan Kenobi, Boba Fett (teenager), Dengar
#7 Jedi Knights: Adi Gallia, Aayla Secura (new sculpt) and Mon Cal Jedi (like Nahdar Veen but with white and red markings)

Reaction score
Oh, why do you torture me with dreams of what could have been? Curse you.

BP #5 would have been my favorite.

Reaction score
Oh, why do you torture me with dreams of what could have been? Curse you.

BP #5 would have been my favorite.
I'm sorry to do this to ya Bro, but I just have no where else to turn to with all my Clone Wars fixes. My Therapist insisted I join a group or blog to discuss all things Clone Wars that I have built up inside me...

Of All the figures I just absolutely can not believe Hasbro didnt make was ARC Trooper Fives. He was widely used in the series being the key figure in several story arcs. But the ONE figure I wouldve loved to see is ARF Trooper Hound with his Massiff Grizzer. Actually Id have loved to have seen all of these made including a revamped Ventress (either in Bounty Hunter disquise or in Night Sister garb) but who knows...they did come back and make a Commander Doom and Thorn (even though they were horrible looking) and let us not forget the Jedi Temple Guard, he looks really cool despite his lack of articulation. Hasbro still may give us a few of these if we scream loud enough.

Reaction score
WTB AOTC Turbo Tank Missiles

Hello all. Hopefully I'm in the right place to ask this, but I've recently acquired 2 Turbo Tanks and am looking to find 8 missiles for it. One of them I'm scrapping for parts and one is to be kept. If anyone has a Turbo Tank they're scrapping or need parts for and is willing to trade for spare TT missiles you may have laying about or are willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks.

Reaction score
I'm so glad to finally be on this thread...I need somewhere I can go to talk about ALL my Clone Wars related thoughts and ideas. At current I'm driving my wife crazy. I was a huge fan of the series and the toys but when it ended I lost interest and like a fool I sold off my entire Clone Wars Collection...however I'M BACK BABY! I have most of my original collection back and then some. That being said I am really sad they no longer make these anymore. I have been a Star Wars fan since birth and there hasnt been a SW Figure Series that I enjoyed more than the Clone Wars.
Here are some ideas I have for Hasbro to introduce some figures that Hasbro certainly could have made and did not for who knows what reasons. There's no better way to introduce these than Battle Packs!!
#1 Carnage of Krell: General Pong Krell, ARC Trooper Fives, Clone Trooper Jesse (Tup or Hardcase would work here to)
#2 Hunt for Ahsoka: ARF Trooper Hound w/ Grizzer, Phase 2 Shock Trooper, Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress
#3 Sith Rivals: New Figure Darth Sidious (with Red/Purple Robes and two lightsabers), New Figure Darth Maul with legs, Savage Oppress with robotic arm
#4 D-Squad: Clone Commando Gregor, Colonel Gascon, QT-KT, WAC-47
#5 Seige of Mandalore: Bo-Katan Kryze, Obi-Wan Kenobi in Red Mando Gear, Maul Mandalorian (Helmet with Horns)
#6 Bounty Hunters: Rako Hardeen/Obi-Wan Kenobi, Boba Fett (teenager), Dengar
#7 Jedi Knights: Adi Gallia, Aayla Secura (new sculpt) and Mon Cal Jedi (like Nahdar Veen but with white and red markings)
Love all those ideas either as battle packs or in single figures. I recently purchased the entire video series and am rewatching them from the beginning with my kids. We are having a great time. I really miss the series, maybe more now than back then... and appreciate it a little more too. Rebels just isn't the same at all. My favorite parts though was and still is all the cameos of OT characters, so I'd love most to see figures of people like Dengar & Sy Snoodles, Greedo, etc... I argued long and hard when TCW first started to have figures all done in realistic, but I was wrong. The ones we've gotten for the most part are horrible looking (Ahsoka, Obi-wan). I am slowly collecting some of my favorites, i never really bought much outside ones like R2, 3PO, Sidious, Bossk, Boba, Chewy.

Reaction score
Nice. I saw at the EE exclusive is going to be droid six pack that includes this droid. But yours looks perfect. Great job.

Reaction score
I have begun filling up my new display in my new apartment. It's so exciting, getting out all of my figures after been tucked away in storage for over a year. When it's done (will it ever be?!), I'll upload some pictures!

Reaction score
Has anyone counted how many single carded Clone Wars figures Hasbro released? I'm not including slight repaints, otherwise I would just add up each years' figure count in the RS photo archive.

Reaction score
I think it was only about 10-15 unique figures/characters. Once you eliminate the Clone variations/repaints, reissues/repacks, and other character repaints. Maybe 20. I didn't really follow it that closely, but did get a few interesting figures.

Reaction score
Uhm, No. I'm sure that the number is approaching 100 - 150. I know that I have over 300 figures, but there are many that are exclusive to vehicles, battle packs, deluxe figures, etc..

But the 2008 (White Clone Helmet shaped card) line had 27 figures and no repaints since it was the first line.
2009 (Red and Which cards) had 50 figures, but about 12 repaints, so thats another 38 figures.
2010 (SOTD) had 65 figures with 19 repacks, so thats another 44 figures.
2012 (Maul Face) had 19 figures with 9 repacks so another 10 figures.
2013 (Yoda Face) had about 8 figures with about 6 new figures.

So that's roughly 125 carded unique figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want the other named clone commanders, ARC Troopers Fives and Echo in figure form.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I had always thought that Hasbro should have just made about 30 different clone head sculpts/paint apps and then just have a plane white clone figure that could come with a variety of different heads. We saw them in the back ground of the show. We would have ended up buying 30 of the same figure, but just with a different face.

ARC Trooper Fives and Echo were also greatly anticipated and sorely missed.