Clone Wars General Toy Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Re: THE ZILLO BEAST

Its from Death trap-Ep 20-it was shown in the UK first. It was a really cool ep.

Reaction score

JoeDarkfall said:
Anyone notice the 1138 reference?

It was on the Zillo beasts transport as 1831 or something like that.
whats the 1138 mean/

Reaction score

Darth_Satan said:
Jcc2224Cody said:
Well that's wonderful.(
)
It most certainly is, thanks
Most of the rest of the world has to wait weeks, or in somecases (like where I live) months to a year, before we see CW episodes enjoyed by american viewers, but we grit our teeth and suck it up or find alternate means to get our fixes. It's amazing how quickly someone gets upset if it ever goes the other way though - imagine a foreigner seeing an episode first, and you might have to wait a whole week!

...Or you could watch it on youtube like I did this morning.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Clone Wars General Discussion Thread

Lol thank god for Youtube or else I wouldn't be up to date, I don't even think the second season has started airing here on TV yet.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Wars General Discussion Thread

GNT said:
Lol thank god for Youtube or else I wouldn't be up to date, I don't even think the second season has started airing here on TV yet.

I never thought of that. I just saw Death trap on there. It was great. I kicked my kids outta the house so I could watch it.

Reaction score

WarpedJedi said:
j30spiff said:
I would have to pass on a Zillo Beast figure. I wasn't too impressed with the past 2 episodes. Sure Palpatine wants the beast cloned but the Empire never had impenetrable armor.
Which makes the story all the better. Did the Jedi find out and steal The Zillo to hide him/her on another world. Did the doctor go against orders and never cloned him/her. There could be so many stories.
Well when you put it that way, I have to stand corrected. It would make for an interesting story arc. The Jedi did express a lot of interest in the well being of the Zillo beast.

Reaction score

I would DEFINITELY buy a Zillo Beast! I would even be willing to pay $100 for a nice 2 or 3 feet tall (from feet to head, excluding tail) figure. I'm thinking of something that could square off against my 1970's Shogun Warriors Godzilla!

Reaction score

ReverendStrone said:
Darth_Satan said:
Jcc2224Cody said:
Well that's wonderful.(
)
Most of the rest of the world has to wait weeks, or in somecases (like where I live) months to a year, before we see CW episodes enjoyed by american viewers, but we grit our teeth and suck it up or find alternate means to get our fixes. It's amazing how quickly someone gets upset if it ever goes the other way though - imagine a foreigner seeing an episode first, and you might have to wait a whole week!

Foreigners getting something first sure gets my knickers in a bunch!

It's cool that you guys get something good happen to you once in a while. In regards to watching the CW early, I like to wait it out to have something new to watch on Fridays though "Big Bad Boba" has been luring me to the dark side...

Reaction score

I think a Stun Tank would be awesome. It would probably be undersized, but as long as clones look okay in it, I'm good.

Reaction score

Mildoo said:
ReverendStrone said:
Darth_Satan said:
Jcc2224Cody said:
Well that's wonderful.(
)

Foreigners getting something first sure gets my knickers in a bunch!

It's cool that you guys get something good happen to you once in a while.
LOL, thanks. In this case though, I'm like you guys. We haven't even had the second season of CW start showing where I live. It was the British fans who got lucky thsi time round. I'm happy for them and even happier someone was kind enough to share it online. I'd buy them legitimately from ITunes, or watch them on Cartoon Network's website or SW.com if I could but the are all regionally barred, so youtube or other online sources are my only recourse or else wait a year or more to see these eps. It's nice to have those options.

Reaction score
Re: THE ZILLO BEAST Part Deuce

So, Zillo pt 2 was okay. Other than Zillo running around, the story was kinda...eh. The whole staredown on Palps vs. Zillo was funny though. Then Palps turned tail and ran, lol. The death scene kinda dragged out. I mean I understand that they wanted it to be significant and sad, but...dang. The ending does leave a lot to be explained, which I'm sure they won't touch on. Like stated before, if it was cloned, I wonder what happened to it. Too many possibilities, but that's cool.

C-3PO's "run away" animation was hilarious. Whenever 3PO runs, he flails his arms up in the air, too funny.

Death Trap looks interesting. I'm not cool with Bossk speaking english though, that's lame.

Reaction score

Onsokumaru said:
.... I'm not cool with Bossk speaking english though, that's lame.
I'm not down with it either. Maybe having everyone speak english is to accommodate the kids/younger audience.

Reaction score

Sorry to all, but my 5yr old would be sunk during the 'subtitles' part. Even the 6yr old who's reading pretty well doen't know all the words yet. This is the reason they don't have the verbage scrolls at the beginning but instead use the "newsreel" style to introduce the episodes.

Reaction score

Does anyone know if the season finale will be 2 episodes?

I already saw episode 20, (no spoilers, but I'll say that this arc is very well developed!) The British broadcast says the season finale is coming up (episode 21), but the season is listed as 22 episodes on the starwars.com episode guide. Season 1 was 22 episodes. This could also mean the Boba series is actually a 4-episode arc.

Reaction score

bongjuan said:

I already saw episode 20, (no spoilers, but I'll say that this arc is very well developed!) The British broadcast says the season finale is coming up (episode 21), but the season is listed as 22 episodes on the starwars.com episode guide. Season 1 was 22 episodes. This could also mean the Boba series is actually a 4-episode arc.
The 1-hr season finale is the Friday. That will be episodes 21 and 22.

Reaction score

Thanks Spiff. So this is the first true 4 episode arc (besides the movie).

Reaction score
Re: Clone Wars General Discussion Thread - v2

bongjuan said:

bongjuan said:
Your math skills need some work.
Episodes 20, 21, and 22 only add up to a 3-parter, not a 4-parter.

Reaction score

And speaking of 3-parters and 4-parters, you could argue that the Geonosis arc this season was actually a 5-parter.

It was set up with Padme getting some intel on Geonosis in the "Senate Spy" episode, then we had the three episodes on Geonosis itself ("Landing At Point Rain", "Weapons Factory", and "Legacy Of Terror"), and then it finished up with the "Brain Invaders" episode, which continued the story of the worms introduced in "Legacy Of Terror".

I guess it all depends on whether you count Senate Spy as part of that arc or not. The intel Padme learned led directly to the invasion of Geonosis, so I'd say it counts.

Reaction score

I would absolutely count it as part of that story arc. They all run contiguously. [that's a real word I swear].

I will add that it was a pretty lame episode though.

Reaction score

Kitik said:
bongjuan said:

bongjuan said:
Your math skills need some work.
Episodes 20, 21, and 22 only add up to a 3-parter, not a 4-parter.
Oops. I thought I already saw 2 Boba eps, and there are 2 in the finale.

Reaction score

The second Boba episode was on this past weekend, and features R2-D2 prominently. Next week is the season finale, scheduled as a single normal episode.

Reaction score

I just watched the hour season finale, I have some questions...
Is Sing Dead?
Why was Jango's helmet destroyed?
The Slave I...GONE??

This episode SCREWED up SW!

Reaction score

SPOILER................................................................................................................

Jcc2224Cody said:
Is Sing Dead?
The Slave I...GONE??

I dont think sing is dead, she has many stories ABY.
No clue why his helmet was damaged.
Slave 1 could be rebuilt very easy.

I dont think this story effects anything that has been done already.

Reaction score

Jcc2224Cody said:
Is Sing Dead?
The Slave I...GONE??

-I'm sure Sing survived, Slave I kinda went down slowly and the glass in front had a big hole in it from Asohka.
-Jango's helmet had a detonator in it.
-Slave I crashed but it may salvageable.

We'll just have to wait patiently for answers. This is a season finale after all.

Reaction score

I think what he means by the helmet being destroyed is this "Doesnt Boba fett wear his dads helmet later in life". I wasnt trying to be rude there, just didnt know how to put it.

Reaction score

WarpedJedi said:
I think what he means by the helmet being destroyed is this "Doesnt Boba fett wear his dads helmet later in life". I wasnt trying to be rude there, just didnt know how to put it.
Gotcha, it's been a long day for me.
I was going off what I observed from the episode.

Reaction score

I know, according to a Boba Fett book I read, the armor was re-fitted, and in another book it said his armor was latter repainted, along with Jango's helmet. But I don't understand why Boba would want his father's helmet destroyed???

Reaction score

Can someone tell me if the Ebay seller "tunghori" of "STAR WARS ARMY STORE" is reputable or are all his figures rejects or bootlegs of some kind?

Thanks for any insight or info.

Reaction score

Boba's slave 1 when he is older is a slave 1 deco. Boba could fix the helmet and refit it...maybe we'll find out in season 3.

Reaction score

jedimastere said:
Can someone tell me if the Ebay seller "tunghori" of "STAR WARS ARMY STORE" is reputable or are all his figures rejects or bootlegs of some kind?

He's legit. I've bought half a dozen figures from him. I don't know if they're rejects, but on a couple the paint color is slightly off from the final release and they don't always come with the full accessories. Other than that, the quality is as good buying retail here but with the benefit of getting them months in advance.

Reaction score

Lifeinabox said:
jedimastere said:

He's legit. I've bought half a dozen figures from him. I don't know if they're rejects, but on a couple the paint color is slightly off from the final release and they don't always come with the full accessories. Other than that, the quality is as good buying retail here but with the benefit of getting them months in advance.

Thanks!

Reaction score

Jcc2224Cody said:
I know, according to a Boba Fett book I read, the armor was re-fitted, and in another book it said his armor was latter repainted, along with Jango's helmet. But I don't understand why Boba would want his father's helmet destroyed???
Revenge.

And to answer once & for all, for those who don't read the books, the question whether Boba wears Jango's stuff in the OT. Answer: No!

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Jcc2224Cody said:
Revenge.

And to answer once & for all, for those who don't read the books, the question whether Boba wears Jango's stuff in the OT. Answer: No!
Agree on "revenge". That seemed to be Boba's motivation and focus in the finale. I'm curious to see how this pans out considering the fact he's viewed as "a good soldier".

Reaction score

jedimastere said:
Lifeinabox said:
jedimastere said:

Thanks!
Tunghori is great for army builders. I bought a bundle of 5 dirty clones from him with AT-TE bicep emblems. The only problem is their belts arent glued on tight. He also sells packs of CW Oddball(s) and other non-CW SW army builders.

Reaction score

Would love a full-sized version of this Jedi speeder but will settle full for a deluxe vehicle with SA Plo.

And of course the Jedi Shuttle with the cool rotating hull!