Clone Wars - Figures that need to be made?

Reaction score
And on a side note did anyone else notice in the credits that Mark Hammil did Darth Bane's voice? Pretty cool.
Didn't need the credits for that! Bane sounded like the animated Joker that Mark Hamill voiced in animated series and video games! But cool to give him a 'cameo' like this. (Aside from the horrible appearance of Bane.)

Reaction score
Darth Bane in the series reminded me of that Samurai or Ancient Chinese armoured looking Warrior phantom thing that fights Jason Scot Lee in "Dragon the Bruce Lee Story" in his nightmares.

I agree on realistic version of this version of Darth Bane and some of those Sith Spirits. Tiplee and Tiplar would be nice too.

Last edited:

ZX3

Reaction score
I'd also like to know why they changed the name of the sith homeworld from Korriban to Morriban, or however its spelled.
In the trivia slides for the episode on starwars.com explain that George Lucas liked the sound of Moraband better, and that over the millennia it may have come to be known by many names including Korriban (a New York vs New Amsterdam, Bombay vs Mumbai, etc, type thing).

Reaction score
Yeah, that's more or less the way I'm looking at it. I'm thankful they stayed true to the look of Korriban from the comics as well. I read too on the OS that this new look for Darth Bane is now his 'canonical' look. Not sure if I'll ever be able to wrap my head around that, but it could mean we could get a figure of this version one day perhaps (It would look pretty sweet in the realistic style).

My only hope is that if SSC ever does a Bane at 1/6th, they'll stick to the comic/EU version.

Reaction score
Admiral Trench
Asajj Ventress as Padawan
Bo-Katan Kryze
Bounty Hunter Sugi
Cassie Cryar w/ Ahsoka's lightsaber
Clean shaven Obi -Wan Kenobi
Clone “99”
Clone “Cut”
Duchess Satine Kryze
Fanged God (“Son”)
General Krell
Jedi Adi Gallia (update)
Jedi Ima-Gun Di
Jedi Tera Sinube
Jedi Youngling Kalifa
Jedis Tiplee and Tiplar
Lux Bonteri
M5-BZ (“Bezee”)
Mother Talzin
Orphne
Osi Sobeck
QT-KT (“Qutee”)
Riff Tamson
Senator Riyo Chuchi
Umbaran Soldier
Winged Goddess ('Daughter”)
Yos Kolina
Zygerrian Queen
Ziro the Hutt

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome looking characters, they make the Jedi look ****** for a change instead of like Buddhist monks
Or moisture farmers.

...But that's the whole point of the Jedi. I understand you wanting the temple guards (a lot of people do) since they had a pretty cool design, though. But I always felt like they didn't mesh with the overall Jedi vibe very well.
Ironically, the whole, overarching theme of the two trilogies is that that point/vibe is entirely fatuous...

Darth Bane looks really cool, almost like a samurai.
More late Imperial-period Roman cavalryman than samurai, IMHO.

My choices:

• Season 4-5 Pre Vizsla
  • Season 4-5 Death Watch (w/ helmeted and unhelmeted heads, and for heaven's sake a properly-sized carbine)
  • Bo-Katan
  • Nite Owl Mandalorian (male)
  • Nite Owl Mandalorian (female)
  • Mandalorian Super Commando (w/ horned and normal helmets)
  • Mandalorian Guard (with removable helmet)
  • Satine Kryze (formal robes)
  • Satine Kryze ("action" clothes)
  • Obi-Wan in Mandalorian armour
  • Rako Hardeen
  • Dengar
  • Fixer
  • Scorch
  • Sev
  • Gregor
  • Jedi Temple Guard
  • Umbaran Soldier
  • Sugi
  • Wilhuf Tarkin
  • Jango Fett
  • Qui Gon Jinn
  • Nightsister
  • Gamorrean Guard
  • Black Sun Falleen
  • Gungi (Wookiee Padawan)

May think of more later...

DTW

Reaction score
Ironically, the whole, overarching theme of the two trilogies is that that point/vibe is entirely fatuous...
Not sure what you mean. If one thinks it's silly for the Jedi to realize that being true to their role requires embracing the right path rather than one of aggression, then I don't know what they're following Star Wars for in the first place.

• Season 4-5 Pre Vizsla
  • Bo-Katan
  • Satine Kryze (formal robes)
  • Satine Kryze ("action" clothes)
  • Gregor
  • Wilhuf Tarkin
  • Jango Fett
  • Qui Gon Jinn
  • Gungi (Wookiee Padawan)
I can get behind these.

Reaction score
while cool looking, and I'd probably buy one. Or four! Why does it have to reminiscent of Vader? Seems like just about everything always comes back to his look...

Reaction score
Upper chest armor looked modeled on Clone Wars jedi chest armor which is in turn taken from McQuarrie's early Luke and Vader armor. The droid I think an excellent composite of the Magna Guard, Grievous and Vader all rolled into one. Would've been cool if they added these to the Clone Wars cartoon series.

Reaction score
Okay it's not 100% reminiscent of Vader, but the chest and helmet region are.

Or perhaps it's like seeing one of those Rorschach images, where I see Vader in pretty much everything. lol

Reaction score
I urge all you CW fans to nominate CW characters in the following poll:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1108940/

Since CW has been so neglected lately, I am using ALL my votes for CW characters, here is my preliminary list:

Tera Sinube
Mother Talzin
Pong Krell
Bo Katan
Asajj Ventress (Nightsister)
Jedi Temple Guard
Nightsister
Darth Maul (spider)
Sugi
Sifo Dyas
Darth Bane
Son
Walrusman
Thongla Jur
Gungi

Reaction score
If I didn't still have some strong wants for a few OT/PT/EU characters, I would have voted for more TCW characters. Especially after watching season 6! Which now makes the line that more frustrating, for the lack of non Clone figures.

Tera Sinube is highest on my list due to his unique look. Bo-Katan would be a close second or even a tie with Gungi. It's a toss-up of what I want more a Female Mando, or Wookiee Padawan! 2 things I have wanted for a long time! Rako Hardeen is cool because of reuse of Concept Boba helmet, and he's a BH. (if they ever made him, he'd need 3 swappable heads IMO) Jedi Temple Guard for obvious reasons. The list could go on and on.
Still wish that Filoni had included Serra Keto in one or two eps, then we might have had a could chance at getting her too!

Reaction score
Ah, yes - Rako Hardeen, that's a great choice as well, I'll have to add it to my list. They even have the helmet sculpted already. ;)

Reaction score
Honestly they're close to having all the parts to make him already, just needed the torso and 2 more heads. The helmet, legs and arms already exist. Of course it would be Animated form, but it could have been done during the lines run.

If they ever made him, or any TCW characters. I'd prefer Realistic of course.

Reaction score
Screw the license, Can't we get a third party to take up the task to finish what hasbro left undone ?
Why do we continue to torture ourselves (me included) with these pipe dreams ?

Reaction score
Screw the license, Can't we get a third party to take up the task to finish what hasbro left undone ?
Why do we continue to torture ourselves (me included) with these pipe dreams ?
I've given up hope a long time ago. As long as Hasbro has complete control over the figures, then don't expect that they will give us the most wanted figures we want.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I've given up hope a long time ago. As long as Hasbro has complete control over the figures, then don't expect that they will give us the most wanted figures we want.
I don't believe that is totally accurate. We've already discovered that LFL has a little too much control, based on how Teebo turned out. Not to mention TPM wave being forced on them, at a time when they weren't ready for it. Plus all the other times Hasbro planned a line, then certain characters were dropped in favor of others.

Reaction score
I was watching Revival (episode 5x01) and suddenly I wondered why Hasbro never released a Clone Wars figure of Adi Gallia... After all, she was in season 2 along with Eeth Koth and he got a figure...

Reaction score
I was watching Revival (episode 5x01) and suddenly I wondered why Hasbro never released a Clone Wars figure of Adi Gallia... After all, she was in season 2 along with Eeth Koth and he got a figure...
Probably because the realistic Stass Allie didn't do as well as they hoped at retail. Releasing a similar figure might have the same result (in their minds). I was certainly disappointed, because I wanted to complete an animated Jedi Council - so I made one myself.

Reaction score
Well TBH, Stass Allie was only barely seen for 20 seconds in ROTS. Plus add the fact people probably wanted Adi Gallia more, since she hasn't been done since TPM and needs updated.
And has had more screen time to boot.

Reaction score
Here's my updated list of 20 nominations for the wishlist poll:

Tera Sinube
Mother Talzin
Pong Krell
Bo Katan
Asajj Ventress (Nightsister)
Jedi Temple Guard
Nightsister
Darth Maul (spider)
Sugi
Sifo Dyas
Darth Bane
Son
Walrusman
Thongla Jur
Gungi
Adi Gallia
Duchess Satine
Senator Riyo Chuchi
Mandalorian Super Commando (Maul horns in red armor)
Rako Hardeen

Make sure to nominate your favorite CW characters here:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1108940-7/

Reaction score
I'd quite happily just see a list that long of unmade clones and droid variants. Still gutted we missed out on Sniper Droidekas, commando droid repaints, umbara clones etc.

Reaction score
My easy three:

1)Pong Krell
2)Dooku's Bodyguards (the black colored ones, obviously)
3)Clone Security Troopers along with their Commander**.....from season 6. (these are X-TRA EXTRA easy repaints for Hasbro. Regular Trooper mold is already available, Commander mold is ready, heck even the paint scheme is already prepared----they're simply Shocktroopers w/grey inlace of ready).

**Throw in the Kaminoan scientist, that little "AZ" Droid, the Commander & a few "regular" Troopers and Hasbro's got themselves another 39.99 TRU Exclusive.

PS---I would have loved to say the 2 twin Jedi sisters, Tiplee & Tiplar, but they'd basically be useless (for any type of diorama, I mean) w/out that whole new (green/yellow/grey/white) Clone Battalion and their Clones' Commander.
I know some people's might say that this is not too different from my #3 "Want", but in that #3set the Clones already exist(even the paint scheme). This would require a totally new clone design, plus 2 completely brand new (totally head-to-toe) Jedi...and as we all know, Hasbro isn't known for making Jedi and/or Clones that die off early in any given episode. For example: Captain Keeli, his Clones, Jedi Commander Ima-Gun-Di, Eeth Koth's Clone Troopers, etc etc
(was Clone Captain Lock the commander of Eeth's Clones?)

Last edited:
Reaction score
while childishly funny, I don't believe it is appropriate for this forum. Where children may visit.

I had a thought today that they might just do Krell in 5POA format, considering the JTG is.