Clone Wars - Figures that need to be made?

DTW

Reaction score

I'd love an SA Asajj in the above Season 3 outfit, finally with elbows, etc.

Fives and Echo were obvious choices. Random ARC Troopers sell like hotcakes, releasing two super-cool significant characters in their ARC outfit would've been printing money.

How about Bo Katan, or Tarkin? An updated Pre Vizsla with the new armor deco and helmet? Not to mention the many easy and awesome repaints that could have been for both clones and droids. Where are all the named Phase II clones from Umbara? And how did they never release a single repaint of R2's battle droid squad from the Citadel episodes?! Especially now that they have the droid legs with knees from the bike set and the updated arms from the 2013 BDs...could be some of the nicer battle droids.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well considering they've never done good security or pilot droid figures to begin with , it isn't surprising they never did R2's team either. Hasbro seem really against giving us battle droid variants. They'd rather just keep churning out that 5poa sculpt in the legends line from 11 years ago :(

Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever be Cloned out lol.

Gregor should have been made from the start. That Boss figure should have been him, since hasbro would have known at that point that they weren't planning to do the other 3 squadmembers. Had they gone for Gregor, it would have made more sense as a one off figure and would have given us a figure far more prominent in the series than Boss' cameo.

Glad I got a custom off Wraithnine of Gregor as the line ended. Would have been even more dissapointed :( If you guys still want him, Wraith's customs are the way to go!

Reaction score
With the animated line gone, I'd like to see characters that have never been done, like Tera Sinube, Mother Talzin, Bo Katan, Krell, Jedi Temple Guards etc. Characters like Ventress already have decent realistic figures, like this one:

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Its not exactly the same as that Season 3 outfit, but close enough for me. If they made her again, I'd want something brand new, like her Nightsister outfit...

DTW

Reaction score
With the animated line gone, I'd like to see characters that have never been done, like Tera Sinube, Mother Talzin, Bo Katan, Krell, Jedi Temple Guards etc. Characters like Ventress already have decent realistic figures, like this one:

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Its not exactly the same as that Season 3 outfit, but close enough for me. If they made her again, I'd want something brand new, like her Nightsister outfit...
Yeah, but that's a pretty bad figure in terms of poseability, and the realistic Asajj head sculpts have never properly reflected her CW appearance. I think objectively the Nightsister outfit would also do pretty well as enough people are interested in, I just dislike it a lot compared to her prior outfits--especially the one pictured above, which finally started to nail a real Star Wars-main-character vibe. The Nightsister stuff looks like a bad Dungeons and Dragons knock-off to me, but that's my opinion.

And as for some of the others you mention, I think that's the trouble all these lines run into. A lot of the longer-time, dedicated collectors become more interested in all-new characters that just wouldn't have traction at retail. Tera Sinube would've been cool in a Battle Pack or as an exclusive at one point during the line's height, but he's not going to sell like a new Asajj (any version) or Pre Vizsla would. (Also, although not exact, we essentially got Mother Talzin already...and it's a fantastic figure.) I am in total agree about characters like Bo Katan who are both all-new and exciting. But I mention the others because in these cost-crunching times any re-used parts Hasbro can take advantage of (such as Ventress' head sculpt, legs, etc.) can help make a new figure more possible than one like Sinube that would require completely new tooling.

At any rate, I'd really only be interested in the figures if they had the prior poseability and also included swappable animated head sculpts. The realistic versions often seem off for characters that originated in animated form, and all the 5 POA figures I've seen so far have been awful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I was going to mention that that figure looks really close to the pic you posted. I was able to fix her legs with SA ones, so no hassles there. Also replaced the SG's, but she still needs hands that can grasp her Sabers!

DTW

Reaction score
Does the animated Ventress head fit and look in-scale on that figure, and can her legs be swapped with the SA animated Ventress ones? (Oh, and "SGs"?)

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hasbro ever released the pilot from the ARC Gunship? The old series on CN...This guy.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hasbro ever released the pilot from the ARC Gunship? The old series on CN...This guy.
Sadly no they didn't release this figure, if I remember right someone once mentioned this character to hasbro and they didn't even know he existed!

Reaction score
Dang it, I didn't think they ever had made him. I thought maybe I had missed him though. I'd like to get some more ARC troopers to fill out my shark gunship...

Reaction score
Yeah, Hawk if I remember correctly was in the Episode where Slick went rouge. A great Battle Pack came out of that episode. I wish that I had picked up a spare of it. Too bad Hawk was not in it along with Chopper, Slick, Guy, and ..... Not sure who the 4th one was, must have been another Rex.

Reaction score
It was Rex, no change from his single card one either, so it was a bit of a shame the slot was taken up by an identical Rex figure.

Reaction score
We could've got 3-4 more good waves :[

Bo-Katan (female Death Watch)
C-21 Highsinger (mechanical bounty hunter)
Dengar
Hardcase (501st Phase II armor)
Jesse (501st Phase II armor)
Rako Hardeen (Obi-Wan in disguise)
King Katuunko (Toydarian monarch)
Pong Krell (Jedi General)
Tera Sinube (Jedi Master)
Sugi (female bounty hunter)
Riff Tamson (Shark-like Karkarodon Separatist commander)
Admiral Trench (Spider-like Harch Separatist commander)
Asajj Ventress (Nightsister outfit)
Asajj Ventress (Season 4; bounty hunter)
Nightsister (maybe with variant heads)
young Boba Fett (Season 4; bounty hunter)
Father, Son and Daughter (Battle Pack)
Colonel Meebur Gascon w/ M5-BZ agromech droid
Walrusman cantina patron (season 5; Kenner nod)
Obi-Wan in red Mandalorian armor
Horned-helmet Mandalorian warrior (season 5; leader of Maul's warriors)
Asajj Ventress (Season 5; helmeted warrior)
Admiral Tarkin
ARF tracker trooper w/ massif
Jedi Temple Guard
Gotta agree with this too

Reaction score
Anyone seen a good Jedi temple guard custom in their travels? Those guys are probably #2 on my CW unmade want list behind Bo-Katan. Awesome looking characters, they make the Jedi look ****** for a change instead of like Buddhist monks

Reaction score
Just so people know, they are customs. But I really needed them to pilot the Tigershark! Just wouldn't feel the same with regular old pilots...

Reaction score
I would but that is packed away atm, recently moved and haven't figured out a plan for them yet...

DTW

Reaction score
Anyone seen a good Jedi temple guard custom in their travels? Those guys are probably #2 on my CW unmade want list behind Bo-Katan. Awesome looking characters, they make the Jedi look ****** for a change instead of like Buddhist monks

...But that's the whole point of the Jedi. I understand you wanting the temple guards (a lot of people do) since they had a pretty cool design, though. But I always felt like they didn't mesh with the overall Jedi vibe very well.

Speaking of unmade things, it's not a figure, but how about that Z-95? The more I see it in the show, the more I want it, and the more I think it would've easily been my absolute favorite TCW-era starfighter.

Reaction score
A Z-95 would be awesome and while we're at it, some Phase 2 pilots to put in it. I really liked seeing the Z-95, V-19, Republic Frigate and Attack Shuttle in the CW: Lost Missions.

DTW

Reaction score
Yeah, the Z-95 ended up looking amazing when they brought it into the show, and I am really holding out hope that they will make one someday:

Phase II pilots (and a better version of the Phase I.5 pilot) would be fantastic, too.

This ship (Starhopper?) would also have been a great, multi-use vehicle for the line:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Mission Series Maul vs Obi-wan set has held my interest in the line and my hope for more CW themed 2-packs. I'd like them to do more based on CW Season 6, perhaps Arc Trooper 5's vs another character, or Mother Talzin vs Windu...

Reaction score
They never did make a Poggle the Lesser. I really liked the stylized version of the Geonosian soldiers, having the animated Poggle would have been nice.

Reaction score
Basically:

- Adi Gallia
- Dengar
- Darth Sidious (as in the battle versus Mando-Maul and Savage) - maybe a battle pack with all three of them?
- Bo Katan
- Obi-Wan in Mando armour
- Pre Vizsla (season 4-5 armour)
- Echo & Fives (ARC version)
- Umbara clones (Tup, Dogma, etc...)
- clone commando Gregor
- battle packs with the younglings and R2's droid squad

Reaction score
Whoops, I forgot what I was originally going to post. The Darth Bane concept art threw me for a loop! So after watching the lost episodes, I'd really like to see plastic versions of the twin female Jedi with the Irish/Scottish accents. Really cool design. I'll probably wind up doing one or both as customs, just have to figure out how to do that crazy "hair" thing. Ideas anyone?

Reaction score
Darth Bane looks really cool, almost like a samurai. That would make for an awesome figure. We received a Bane figure years ago, but it looked nothing like this, so I'd be up for a new one.

Reaction score
It certainly is a cool design, and then some. I'd definitely want the figure, but I have a really tough time associating it with Darth Bane.
I really wish we could learn why they went this route with him, especially when they nearly used his EU/Comic appearance in the Mortis eps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It certainly is a cool design, and then some. I'd definitely want the figure, but I have a really tough time associating it with Darth Bane.
I really wish we could learn why they went this route with him, especially when they nearly used his EU/Comic appearance in the Mortis eps.
I'd also like to know why they changed the name of the sith homeworld from Korriban to Morriban, or however its spelled.

Reaction score
And on a side note did anyone else notice in the credits that Mark Hammil did Darth Bane's voice? Pretty cool.