Clone Wars - Figures that need to be made?

GNT

Reaction score
Since the last thread is nearing the end please carry on here.

So post the characters/lsits that need to be made before the line ends.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Wars - Figures that need to be made? v2

Boba Fett- Birth of a Bounty Hunter

and i'd like him to kill Cad Bane, to show he is the ultimate bounty hunter!!!
i dont know if past books support this or not, but i think he should have jangos helmet(to start)

Reaction score

CaptainMax, Boba ending Cad Bane's run, allowing the Fett legacy resume after Jango's death as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy is a great idea. However, that would probably be more fitting for the Live Action Series seeing how young he still is at this point in the war.

Reaction score

I've talked to mates about that exact scenario, which we all thought would be bad-a$$, but as time's gone by Bane has grown on me, so I'd settle for them being vicious rivals. I never subscribed to the whole "no hunter shall interfere with another's hunt" philosophy, where's the fun in that?

I would love to have this as a figure.

Reaction score

CC2287Beejay said:
I never subscribed to the whole "no hunter shall interfere with another's hunt" philosophy, where's the fun in that?
Where did you hear that? Because all of the Bounty Hunters in ESB either attempted to kill each other or following the other person to the prize.

Reaction score

It's something that runs through the EU and I've always disregarded it.

Reaction score

CC2287Beejay said:
I never subscribed to the whole "no hunter shall interfere with another's hunt" philosophy, where's the fun in that?
You calling me out! JK

I actually started using that in my sig a few years ago after an incident where I was flipping through figures on the pegs, and some POS stepped right in as if I wasn't even there and started loading stuff into his cart! I don't know how most people feel but IMO it was rude, as a rule I generally stay back and wait until someone moves on from the section especially if it's a kid with their mom etc.

Reaction score

LOL not calling you out Fett, I just love the idea of Bounty Hunter's constantly screwing each other over for the credits.
A competitive line of work I'd bet, especially in that galaxy far, far away.

Which reminds me, I can't wait for Bossk to show up in the show and in plastic. I hope we don't have to wait too long.

I plan on getting a few of him to represent Trando Mercs working for the Separatists.

And a bunch of Mandos too, they even match the separatist color-scheme

Reaction score

CaptainMax said:
Boba Fett- Birth of a Bounty Hunter

and i'd like him to kill Cad Bane, to show he is the ultimate bounty hunter!!!
i dont know if past books support this or not, but i think he should have jangos helmet(to start)
Ever since I was younger not really knowing any other star wars fans that were real serious fans besides just watching the movies every once in a while. I have thought Boba Fett was cool. My point is I thought Fett was cool without even really knowing that all the other fans during the mid 90's were obsessed with Boba. Basically Fett has been hyped up alot over the years which is no news. One of the main reasons besides the jet pack, alleged disintegrations and armor that everyone liked Fett was because of the fact that so little was known about him. Now thanks to aotc his mysterious image is ruined. Everyone wants to know the new guy/girl at school right because its interesting to see someone different. Than once they are there for a while and the mystery is gone it's like who cares anymore?

Anyway Cad Bane is cool without being that mysterious. He is just cool because he is a good character in design and personality. We all know Fett from ESB and ROTJ seeming to be very quiet and straight to business. The strong and silent type. However Cad Bane has a twisted sense of humor and cracks jokes when you think about it. Saying stuff like "Looks like prison didn't have too adverse of an effect on you" and when he talks about Ziro getting payback right before he presses the button on the ship.

If Bane gets killed by Boba eventually fine but to have it happen anytime soon would be a really bad move imo. Bane is a good bounty hunter and to kill him off anytime soon would be a waste imo.

Reaction score

they do leave some imagination in AOTC. He gets jangos helmet and puts his head down, thats it until 4,5,6. What happens during that time we dont(rots) see him? You think he'd be a jedi killer since mace lopped off his dads head right in front of him!

Dom

Reaction score

I just want Cad`s gang to be made. I know its mostly repaints, but it would be an awesome BP

Reaction score

elder jedi ???
chick who stole ahsokas lightsaber
slumtown police
younglings
mandos
DEATHWATCH

Reaction score

CaptainMax said:
they do leave some imagination in AOTC. He gets jangos helmet and puts his head down, thats it until 4,5,6. What happens during that time we dont(rots) see him? You think he'd be a jedi killer since mace lopped off his dads head right in front of him!
I know this is off topic but, before ROTS came out, I thought it'd be cool to see a slightly older Boba have a cameo in ROTS. He could be lurking around Coruscant waiting for an opportunity for revenge. Follows Anakin to Palpatine's quarter's during the arrest attempt. Just as what actually was on screen, Mace nearly beats Palpatine, but Anakin steps in and fights Mace more so than just cutting off his arm. But just as Anakin is about to kill Mace, he and Palpatine sences Bobas presence and identity. Coaxed by Palpatine, Boba comes out of hiding and is briefly interogated by Palpatine and somehow Boba manages to say "he's no good to me dead". Intrigued by Boba's boldness, Anakin backs down from killing a beaten Mace and turns to Boba and says, "He's all yours...BOUNTY HUNTER" Then Boba Fett opens up several cans of "whoop-a$$" on Mace, (kind of like Tommy in Friday the 13th pt 4)then literally desintigrates him. Hence Vader's "No dissintigrations" command in ESB. For some odd reason, I always thought a scenerio like that would pay homage to the original trilogy and show the vicious circle of life.

Who knows, maybe Boba could make a "guest" appearence on the season finale. Then that figure ought to be made. In face, that could be an ideal CW mail-away figure.

Reaction score

Okay, forget Jocasta Nu.

Tera Sinube is now the old Jedi that I really want to see. He rocked the whole episode tonight. Hasbro could even do variations of him, one with his cane, and one with him taking a nap!

Reaction score

Kitik said:
Okay, forget Jocasta Nu.

Tera Sinube ... Hasbro could even do variations of him, one with his cane, and one with him taking a nap!
Haha! As long as they have the variation of his cane as a cane and as a lightsaber, I'm happy.

Reaction score

I like the look of these Mandalorian Guards, with blaster-staff things. I don't know how prominently they'll feature in the Mandalore themed episodes, but I love to see them get made.

Reaction score

Mandos. Have to have Mandos. A battlepack would be best, since they could use the same mold for all four figures. Three regular, and the one with the special markings on the helmet, who I am assuming is somehow related to being the Mandalore.

Reaction score

Agreed, Mando BP with 4 Mandos, the leader with the helmet apps and a soft goods cape/poncho thing.

Reaction score

Just wondering, with the Swamp Speeder and Droid Gunship coming not quite soon enough, what established Clone Wars era vehicles are yet to be made? Off the top of my head I can think of...

SEPS;
Supertank (from Weapons Factory)
Droid Heavy Cannon (I guess it counts)
MTT
Geo Fighter

REPS;
AT-OT (I know it hasn't shown up in the series...yet)
Clone Heavy Cannon

Reaction score

I want:

Generic Clone Pilot (Oddball does not count as one!)
Commander Jet and his troops
the 501st guys from The Deserter
212th desert camo
Waxer & Boil desert camo
movie camo ARFs
212th Bomb Disposal Trooper
Luminara's 41st troops on Geonosis
Barriss Offee
Fox' trooper w/ removable helmet
Commander Fil & troops

G

Mandolorians!

Also the Mando shuttle would be sweet!

Reaction score

Pre Vizsla is certainly the most likely character to be made from this episode, but I found Duchess Satine to be a bit more interesting. And like Padme, she's already got the whole multiple outfits thing going for her.

But yeah, Pre Vizsla with a black lightsaber (and removable helmet) and some of his generic Mandalorian guards would seem to be a slam dunk for Hasbro.

Reaction score

Clone Trooper Jesse from the 501st

G

Satin's Royal Guards

Assassin Probes

Senate commandos!

And please hasbro make the Sep boarding craft! This one has been in plenty of episodes!

Reaction score

Satine's Royal Guards were pretty cool tonight. Not sure if there were cool enough to get into one of the increasingly limited spots in Hasbro's Clone Wars line, but they at least earned a legitimate spot in the debate with their actions tonight. I particularly liked the one that was spinning his staff, almost like an airbender.

Reaction score

I would like to have the Senator that tried to blow up the ship. He was an interesting villian until Anakin ran him through. lol

Reaction score

Love to have a few of the Assassin Probe Droids. It could come with removable baby ones.

G

JediClones said:
We need the Rabbit Droid made!
It's Bunny Droid...but yes we do need him! We have seen them in 5 episodes so far and the CW movie.

GNT

Reaction score
DarthHavok1 said:
Love to have a few of the Assassin Probe Droids. It could come with removable baby ones.
The Assassin Probe Droid would be great to see but it'd be to small for mini spiderbots.

Reaction score

spect_spidey said:
I would like to have the Senator that tried to blow up the ship. He was an interesting villian until Anakin ran him through. lol
Senator Merrik's voice sounds sooo similar to General Tagge from ANH ("If the Rebels have obtained..."). He also looks like an animated version of him.

Reaction score

Kitik said:
Satine's Royal Guards were pretty cool tonight. Not sure if there were cool enough to get into one of the increasingly limited spots in Hasbro's Clone Wars line, but they at least earned a legitimate spot in the debate with their actions tonight. I particularly liked the one that was spinning his staff, almost like an airbender.
I would like to see these guards along with the other guards seen on Concord Dawn when Obi-Wan and the Duchess arrived there. The ones with the huge shields.

Reaction score

Hasbro needs to make this!

A couple more picks of Mace here

Reaction score

love it Master_Kwinn! even with hinged hips he looks fine on the at-rt. now you just need to add knees on the walker

Reaction score

capt_kulas said:
love it Master_Kwinn! even with hinged hips he looks fine on the at-rt. now you just need to add knees on the walker
He did say he picked up a few extra Anakins for his knees

Reaction score

Thanks dudes!! Haha...Anakin's knees on the AT-RT? Ooo...yes indeed that would be a challenge!

Reaction score

Apparently these guys are called Senate Riot Clone Troopers?

Reaction score

They look cool, and it makes sense since I'm sure there protests about the ongoing war and all.