Clone Wars Figures $3 each, Weapons/Accessories $.50, Loose Saga/Legends/Vehicle Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TVC Figures Mint on Card. All carded figures will run $5 shipping in the US for the 1st figure, $1 for each added figure. Some offers accepted.

VC 01 Dengar $7

Saga Legends

Stormtrooper $7

LOOSE/Complete: Clone Wars $3 each.

The following figures are loose and complete. Shipping/handling for the loose figures is $3 for the first figure, $.50 for each additional figure. Again, PM me with any questions. Figures in RED have been sold.

Space Anakin, Geonosian, Cad Bane w/Todo, 212th Clone SOLD

Yoda, Count Dooku, Destroyer

IG-86, Cad Bane (Target), Captain Rex, Mace Windu

ARF, Kit Fisto, Savage Oppress SOLD, Battle Droid

Clone Trooper (DVD) SOLD, R2-D2, AT-AT Driver, ARF Trooper (White/Brown) SOLD

Destroyer, ARF Trooper (Camo) SOLD

212th SOLD, Cold Weather Rex, 212th SOLD

Weapons/Accessories: $.50 each, 3/$1. Flat $3 for shipping in the US (weapons and accessories).

Lightsabers, hoverboards and huttlet have been sold. Will update pictures soon. Please continue to inquire based on number(s) next to the weapon(s).

Loose Figures (Incomplete/for Customs) $1 each.The following figures are loose and incomplete. Shipping/handling for the loose figures is $3 for the first figure, $.50 for each additional figure. Again, PM me with any questions.

Vehicle Parts/Accessories $3 each. Flat $3 for shipping in the US (weapons and accessories).

Feedback

CloneWars501st Feedback

Last edited:
Reaction score
spectrumofpain,

The figures have shipped. The Delivery Confirmation # was sent to your via Private Message. Thanks again!

CloneWars501st

Reaction score
  • starwax137,

The figures have shipped. The Delivery Confirmation # was sent to you via Private Message. Thanks again!

~CloneWars501st

Reaction score
butterfingers,

The figures have shipped. Delivery Confirmation # sent to you via PM. Thanks again!

~CloneWars501st

Reaction score
Got my figures, 4 days ago. Great seller, great communication. Fast shipping! Will definitely do business with him again. Thanks for the figures.

Reaction score
thanks for the pleasant transaction! helpful and patient and all the other good stuff! just letting others know!

Reaction score
Got my figures also. Great packing and shipped super quick. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a quick and easy transaction with CloneWars501st.
Great communication, quick shipping, and items came as described/pictured.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Added some new items including loose/incomplete Clone Wars, OTC and Saga Legends. I also added a few vintage Kenner figures to my FS list. Hopefully this is acceptable even though they are not modern. Carded CW figures are $3 each. Loose/incomplete CW, OTC and Saga figures are $2 except for the vintage Kenner which are $4. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Prices reduced! Would like to see everything go.

$3 for carded Clone Wars figures, 2 for $5 and 3 for $7.
Loose and complete figures are $3 each, 2 for $5 and 3 for $7.
Loose and incomplete figures are all $1
Vintage figures are $3 each, 2 for $5 and 3 for $7.

I have a ton of Clone Wars weapons, accessories, pieces and parts. MOST parts are $1 each. Send me you lists and I will do my best to fill your needs. Thank you!

Reaction score
Hey, still haven't got my figures yet. Kind of worried but understand its the holiday season and mailing stuff is hectic but can you let me know if you've shipped them?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Added a bunch of loose/incomplete figures for $1 each. Weapons are $1 each. Will be adding many weapons throughout the day. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Carded Clone Wars figures $3 each (except Pre Vizsla), loose figures/weapons are $.50 each. Turbo Tank is $50 plus shipping or best offer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.