Clone Wars and Legacy Asst in stock at Amok Time

Reaction score
Hey guys, just in case anyone cares to know, Amok Time has received their cases of Clone Wars and Legacy Assortments. Figures range from $9.99 - $14.99. There are 16 new figures between the two assortments and eight figures are available with the first day stickers. For those who plan to wait for "Midnight Madness", animated Grievous, Captain Rex, Yoda and Battle Droid are all one per case in the Clone Wars asst. Legacy figures pack all one per case with four reissues. Limited stock available, they are moving quickly.

Reaction score
Oogie said:
Hey guys, just in case anyone cares to know, Amok Time has received their cases of Clone Wars and Legacy Assortments. Figures range from $9.99 - $14.99. There are 16 new figures between the two assortments and eight figures are available with the first day stickers. For those who plan to wait for "Midnight Madness", animated Grievous, Captain Rex, Yoda and Battle Droid are all one per case in the Clone Wars asst. Legacy figures pack all one per case with four reissues. Limited stock available, they are moving quickly.
Maybe (and this is a HUGE maybe) if the figures werent coming out for a few months I could see someone (not me) but someone paying $10 to $15 a figure for them. Midnight madness is 2 weeks away! As for some figures being 1 per case, TRU will be getting full pallets of the stuff and should be plenty to go around.

Reaction score
Hard to say how much Toys R' Us will have, as they have not begun receiving inventory yet. I would think though that there would be enough to go around. Still, those four figures probably will be gone first.

Reaction score
BIG thanks to Oogie for that post, and good to meet you! I picked up all of Clone Wars wave 1 from Amok today along with an extra Yoda to open. The prices were very reasonable. I had no problem with what I was charged for the full wave. I was dying to get my hands on these and I am very happy to have them early.

Heck - even BBTS, EE & the rest of the e-tailers don't even have pre-orders up yet. And they'll probably charge the same without the shipping & tax. I am glad I have at least a mint set going into MM!

Reaction score
atreyu2112 said:
BIG thanks to Oogie for that post, and good to meet you! I picked up all of Clone Wars wave 1 from Amok today along with an extra Yoda to open. The prices were very reasonable. I had no problem with what I was charged for the full wave. I was dying to get my hands on these and I am very happy to have them early.

Heck - even BBTS, EE & the rest of the e-tailers don't even have pre-orders up yet. And they'll probably charge the same without the shipping & tax. I am glad I have at least a mint set going into MM!
Must be nice to have the money to "throw away"

Reaction score
hahaha... not thrown away my friend, well invested is the way I look at it. I've been tucking away some cash for this series for a while now. I am prepared to spend a little bit. They look great next to my Cartoon Network Clone Wars figures, and they are hands down the most articulated clones, being far more realistically proportionate, than any clone previously released to date. I'll collect the line until it starts to regurgitate.

Also, this Clone Wars series is the last Star Wars line I am collecting from Hasbro, sad to say. I already have a huge collection and I was all set to stop when TAC ended, but I am a sucker for the animated style. After it ends, I am going to stick to Gentle Giant Maquettes, Medicom SD VCDs, & maybe the odd figure here and there.

It's all about budgeting and planning ahead... gotta be prepared for what you want to get, and make sure you take care of priorities first. Selling some of the "old" collection that doesn't tweak your noodle anymore helps too.