Clone Troopers / Jedi Saesee Tiin Box Set

Reaction score
I think the masked version is pure awesomeness, much better than the regular. And I mean if you dont want to shell out big bucks for the variant then dont do it, you dont have to have the variant

Reaction score
It's just too bad that they packed the variant at such a small ratio. If it had been even I would have gladly bought two packs and enjoyed having twice the troopers.

Reaction score
I bought mine from my local comic shop. They only had two available, and they were both masked. Asked the owner if he'd gotten one of the chases, but he just looked at me like I had a third eye in my forehead. Guess he must have ordered individually as well. Love the set, but the one complaint I have about mine is that Tiin's lightsaber blade is really lose in the hilt; like fall-out-if-you-pick-him-up lose.

Reaction score
I got the Variant Saesee set from my local comic shop! The best part of it is that it was the same price as the non variant sets.

Reaction score
same here - I walked in and they has both side by side at the same price. Very cool set. I hope we get a few more animated style Clone Wars Jedi BustUps!

Reaction score
Just got this at Comic-Con yesterday from GG. I didn't even realize that they were out yet until I saw them at another booth. It was selling them for $25, but they also had the variant set for $50. Not too bad, but still...

I love Saesee Tiin in his CW armor.

Reaction score
I guess this is the last bust up set? Still need to get it someday! Too bad I liked this line...

Reaction score
Oh so they canceled the line huh? If so thats too bad. It's a nice affordable line to just get a ton of clones and other characters from the SW universe without going broke and they look nice on display.

Thats just too bad.

Reaction score
Finally broke down and got this set. For $20, I don't think I could go wrong.

Reaction score
Just saw this today, decided to pick it up. Never collected GG before, but heck... This made me want to get more of these... Looks so nice.

Reaction score
I am looking for a loose Clone heavy gunner from this set, anybody have an extra? SHoot me a pm if you do, thanks.

Reaction score
I was looking at my Saesee Tiin from the set I bought and I was wondering if anyone had tried just removing the helmet? Would that even work? It looks like it was just glued on, but maybe I'm mistaken. Of course then you'd end up having to paint the face beneath even if you could.

Reaction score
Anyone know what a unmasked Tiin is worth? I got one but I'm not really a fan of Saesee, or bust-ups for that matter. If anybody wants to trade I'm loking for a ROTS Vader

Reaction score
Dsdude9 said:
Anyone know what a unmasked Tiin is worth? I got one but I'm not really a fan of Saesee, or bust-ups for that matter. If anybody wants to trade I'm loking for a ROTS Vader
Like the Basic Figure one or the Evolutions Vader?

Reaction score
MaxWedge said:
EDIT - Larger pic added

Four great clones and Saesee Tiin in armor. Love it!

Anyone have an extra Saesee? I have some extra bounty hunters and a holo Maul.