Clone Trooper - Phase 2 Armor - CW02

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing the phase 2 clone trooper in the basic cw line as well as cody

Reaction score
For everyone's viewing pleasure.

Hmm... Interesting.

This figure looks like he has similar points of articulation as the Stone-Mold. Still a good figure for army building. I will definitely buy several of these when they come out.

Reaction score
Gorgeous! Thanks for the pic! So glad they got the helmets exact the first time out.

Reaction score
I can already feel the ££ leaving my wallet in anticipation.

Reaction score
Looks good, but I don't know if I will buy it. More of a Phase 1 Clone collector. And it wouldn't be worth it to custom all the phase 1 clones into phase 2. Too much money.

Reaction score
The helmet looks like it just jumped out of the show and the chest also looks slightly resculpted, but maybe that's just the camera angle...can't tell. Very nice! But why do they keep on using that inferior mould? I still can't see neither ankle nor hip articulation which would make these clones much easier to pose.

Reaction score
Looking good... love the way the helmet looks. Just showed my son and it looks like we'll be getting a bunch of the different variations of this clone.

Reaction score
It chest looks similar to the Stone mold, but it's not. The armor is more square with rounded corners, whereas the Stone mold is almost a perfect half circle around the stomach. The concept is the same (chest piece is no longer separated from the stomach), but it looks like a new mold to me. Similar, but different.

Reaction score
Oh mang! I havnt really customized in a while but I can see all kinds of different clones I can make out of that. Better start saving up...

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, might have to pick a couple up when they hit online.

Reaction score
My son and I have been wanting some plain white clones. From looking at the pics, we'll definitely pickup a lot of these.

Reaction score
oh no, another "stone" mold. thanks H, for saving me money.

on the plus side, the sculpt is wicked, gorgeous. but the limited articulation, esp on a basic clone (that we buy in buckets) is quite a turn-off imo.

i guess ill wait for better versions of this guy, or just be content with phase 1 clones.

Reaction score
You could always buy this clone and custom his head to fit on the old clone sculpt, thats what im planning on doing to a few anyway.

Reaction score

on the plus side, the sculpt is wicked, gorgeous. but the limited articulation, esp on a basic clone (that we buy in buckets) is quite a turn-off imo.

i guess ill wait for better versions of this guy, or just be content with phase 1 clones.
Seriously brother, this is a bad thing IMO. Cody being the same mold also is a bit of a heartbreaker.

It's going to be one instead of ten for me man.

Reaction score
I'm anticipating more clones as much as anyone, but the plain white kind will be passed on by this collector. With so many unit variations, this feels bland.

Reaction score
I think it's pretty cool that I was never seriously compelled to army build the old white cw clone. They kept the variations coming so hard.

Reaction score

With you guys all the way. I'll still pick this up, but only as many as I have spare shins to swap with.

Reaction score
Oh yes, another Stone mold. Probably the only reason I'd consider buying one anyway.

Reaction score
Oh yes, another Stone mold. Probably the only reason I'd consider buying one anyway.
The Stone sculpt is really growing on me lately, it just looks quite a bit better than the other mold. I'll pick these up, along with Rex and Cody!

Reaction score
I have way too many ROTS Clones as is, cannot justify getting them all again but in the animated style.

I know it's the 'Clone' Wars, but I think I'm gonna call it a day at going out of my way to buy the troopers. Will just focus on Jedi, Bounty Hunters, etc.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks really nice, might end up buying a few to put in some dioramas.

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the blaster is changing also. It looks like it has grooves on the barrel...hm