Clone Trooper (Ph1) - Sergeant - #02

GNT

Reaction score
A bit of a stretch, in the bottom of this picture we see what appears to be a Clone Trooper Sergeant holding a rifle from AOTC.

Thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Hope they use this for the card:

Then again, something similar would have been obvious for the lieutenant, and they went and made his cardback a photoshopped ARC Trooper, so...

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for clones!!! Love the phase 1 sculpt they've been using as well!!! I'll take all the colors Hasbro dishes out!!!

Reaction score
A definite, absolute, 100% buy! Even though the sergeant isn't my favorite clone, green is my favorite color. Buy!
That's exactly what I was going to say. :p
Same here! I never got the old repaints so this definitely great, not to mention I'm already lovin' the VC45 sculpt.

It also reminds me a lot of A'den (Null-12).

GNT

Reaction score
Not really a Clone fan but it's been awhile since we've seen this version on the shelves. I'd buy one but that's about it.

Reaction score
Already got one thanks. I don't like these recent versions we are being sold with the almost animated-style spindly legs and the horrid giant helmets.

CIS

Reaction score
Already got one thanks. I don't like these recent versions we are being sold with the almost animated-style spindly legs and the horrid giant helmets.
While the helmets are big I think the sculpt of them is fantastic. I'm not a fan of those legs, either.

Reaction score
We again find ourselves in the midst of an attempt by Hasbro to capitalize on tooling by producing guys in the TVC45 sculpt in all kinds of different colors. This is just the first wave...

I withhold excitement purely because I get the feeling that the 501st, green sgt., shocktrooper, etc. will eventually become the TVC15 ROTS clone all over again. I hope not, but there ARE an awful lot of clone coming out in the near future (not even including the new TOR trooper as something very similar)...

Reaction score
Already have enough EP2 Clones, even the coloured ones, so I'm a definite pass on this one.

Reaction score
Add Fordo's helmet, kama, and pauldron and paint 'em...bam! A'den.
I actually have 7 fordos :grin:. I plan to make all Nulls and maybe get sculptor to make unique heads. I already know a caster/molder. The Seventh I'm keeping as Fordo.

I was also thinking of Maze, Arligan Zey's ARC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will try to get a couple of these.

I went a little crazy with Fordo (12 of 'em)...so much custom and mix and match potential with that figure.

Reaction score
I just got my first. :\
Amazon still has plenty, ans there's some scummers that have some up for sale or trade. I've bought most of mine online. They're practically retail price, and unless you had a Tuseday Morning around you, you could have gotten one for $4. I really would like to massively army build these guys. And I'm still waiting for a realistic Captain Rex, more Kamas galore!

Reaction score
I'd probably have to buy 6 VC45's then, though, because I need their heads. Maybe someday. After I get the full Delta Squad that came out last year (birthday present to myself?). :p

Reaction score
I imagine there will be running changes like the last time, otherwise I'd say they should have gone with red or Yellow.
The Green one saw way too much time in TLC IMO.

The problem with AOTC Clones is you only have 5 version to do, as opposed to ROTS where you can have Commanders and their Battalions.

Reaction score
I always imagined a lime-green colour. But according to the images, it's more of a green gold. I'm not sure we even saw them in AOTC, so I think Hasbro did an OK job.

Reaction score
They are seen only briefly, when the clones are lined up to get their helmets. There's one in line, and also one talking to a commander, I believe.
I saw that picture somewhere but I can't find it. The green used here is way off, the jet trooper from Battlefront had it right.

Reaction score
They are seen only briefly, when the clones are lined up to get their helmets. There's one in line, and also one talking to a commander, I believe.
Nice catch! I can only ever remember the Lieutenant and the Captains; the Comanders, not so much.

I think I'm always busy looking for those 'Commandos' they mention. :whistling:

I saw that picture somewhere but I can't find it. The green used here is way off, the jet trooper from Battlefront had it right.
Completely forgot about that game. That green is Perfect! Although Hasbro's Lieutenant's colours are off too. It's a Cobalt-teal colour, when it should be like a Primary Cyan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Remember, it's only a prototype. Also, this figure, if it had a jetpack, it would be (one of) my dream figures. When I got Battlefront as an eight year old, I played Republic more than any other faction, and jet trooper more than any other class. I would love that. B)

Reaction score
All the various on-screen (and a few off-screen) clone color schemes are cool to me, but I've got all I need of every one of them already.