Clone Trooper Lieutenant (Phase 1)

Reaction score
Well, if it's a Lieutenant, then it's not just plain white.

I believe the plain white Clone was in the wave with the original ROTS Anakin and was quite HTF. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that was the only time the plain white one was released. I managed to find one at Gamestop back in the day. I'd love to have a couple, it would make a great candidate for the Archive line. Better yet, an updated version would be nice.

Reaction score
I don’t get it, it’s still using the old sculpt?

I mean it better but consistency would be nice.

Reaction score
Don't really know where I lean on this one, since i never got the others it would just be out of place. Not to mention it's Walgreens and that never pans out here.

Reaction score
I mean, it’s consistent with all the other Phase 1 clones and this is the last one. Would have been weird if this WASNT the old sculpt.
So the clones going forward to buy are just going to be a mixture of the two? Is the idea that the Clone Wars clones use the new sculpt even though it doesn’t actually look like the animated version?

Reaction score
This is NOT the new sculpt, get your eyes examined.
Don't shoot the messenger. That's what Emily stated in the livestream:
We debuted a new black series clone trooper mold on our May livestream, so this one utilizes that previous mold. And, we're really excited about that as it's going to allow us to get more clone troopers into the line at once, so we can build up(out?) those troops.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No interest in old molds with less realistic poses and no butterfly joints.

Reaction score
I mean, you can clearly see the double joint pegs, Unless the photos are not of the actual figure, it's the old sculpt.

Reaction score
Doesn't say how they acquired it. They're not supposed to even be on shelf or up for order until the 15th of next month.
Yeah that's what I thought. Release dates are all over the place it would seem at the moment especially internationally. Guessing the Covid situation is the biggest reason why

Reaction score
I assume it’s intentional to look “worn” but I kinda hate it. The 4 Phase 1 clones we’ve gotten are clearly from AOTC and are off right off the cloning line with their pristine armor and crisp color lines. It’s a shame that the last one to complete the set looks like he’s been fighting in the Clone Wars for a few months.

Reaction score
Nothing on the east coast as yet.
Black Series and Walgreens has been like oil and water for months now...

Reaction score
I'm in SW PA, and I had no luck at Walgreens this morning. They didn't have a single Black Series figure, let alone the new exclusive.

Reaction score
I'm not seeing anything on the Walgreens website for this either.

I guess the Sept. 15 preorder date was a "suggestion."