Clone Trooper (Kamino) - TCW01

Reaction score
Kind of cool looking, but I don't recall where these guys appeared in the Movies.

If it were a Commander i may have considered it more, but I'm not into random Troopers. That leads to army building... lol

Reaction score
Kind of cool looking, but I don't recall where these guys appeared in the Movies.

If it were a Commander i may have considered it more, but I'm not into random Troopers. That leads to army building... lol
They were in the Clone Wars. You see them in several of the arcs. They're in the arc about Tup and Fives and the inhibitor chips.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, nice sculpt and detailing. This one should sell very easily.

Reaction score
I just like the decal really, the paint deco is just reused fro the Coruscant Clones only dark grayish. Nothing totally great looking, just something kind of cool because it's a different shade than red. rather bland design though, when there are some really unique looking ones. IMO

I guess some people just like any Clone because they're Clones, and that's fine. I hope that this means we can get a few more from TCW versu the tired out old looks from the PT. Some real interesting designs in that show,

Reaction score
I wonder if the new elbows are as functional as the old ones. True, they look better, but in this case I prefer functionality over aesthetics. Otherwise, I think this release is an odd choice due to the character's obscurity. I would've preferred a commander or a 212th Airborne Trooper.

Reaction score
These look like the Coruscant Guard clones except in grey because they perform the same essential function of security on Kamino. I think they look great and the new body is fantastic.
  Spoiler:  

QFT!
All this does is make someone want to Army Build! :p
Which for some people it would be nice to get this guy and his Commander were in 3.75" scale. But I would definitely buy the Commander in 6' too!

Reaction score
I'm sure the commander will come it's basically repainting the Commander Fox

Reaction score
Me too! But those would probably be tough to achieve, and would require all new sculpts. Maybe for the twentieth anniversary of Attack of the Clones?

Reaction score
I'll buy one or two if I can find it easily.

Still wishing I could just buy a couple of Purge Troopers. :(

Reaction score
Me too! But those would probably be tough to achieve, and would require all new sculpts. Maybe for the twentieth anniversary of Attack of the Clones?
I would love more prequal figures, but the 20th anniversaries have yet to be celebrated very much by Hasbro. The 20th anniversary of The phantom Menace didn't give us much. We got three figures, Mace Windu, the battle droid, and Padawan Obi-Wan. I was dissapointed by that, because Episode 1 is a very toyetic film.

Reaction score
I would love more prequal figures, but the 20th anniversaries have yet to be celebrated very much by Hasbro. The 20th anniversary of The phantom Menace didn't give us much. We got three figures, Mace Windu, the battle droid, and Padawan Obi-Wan. I was dissapointed by that, because Episode 1 is a very toyetic film.
Agreed! I would love to see Padmé in her episode I battle gear, the Neimoidians, and various battle droid variants and Jedi Council members. Oppo Rancisis given the Black Series treatment!?!?

Reaction score
2012 that's why. Also, come on bro? Lol. We get this guy but no Arc Trooper Fives. I'm honestly on a mission to see Arc Fives made in both this and the 3 and 3/4 in. Scale.

Reaction score
2012 that's why. Also, come on bro? Lol. We get this guy but no Arc Trooper Fives. I'm honestly on a mission to see Arc Fives made in both this and the 3 and 3/4 in. Scale.

I don't understand your point about 2012?

Reaction score
I don't understand your point about 2012?
Not too sound like a wise ass but were you collecting in 2012? The Phantom Menace TVC and discover the force waves didn't move forever.... Some of us were still seeing them in 2014. I even saw some in 2015. Yes, there is the argument that they were possibly over produced but since then TPM figures have had a stigma attached to them. And no I'm not an ot purist. Refers to handle.

Reaction score
Not too sound like a wise ass but were you collecting in 2012? The Phantom Menace TVC and discover the force waves didn't move forever.... Some of us were still seeing them in 2014. I even saw some in 2015. Yes, there is the argument that they were possibly over produced but since then TPM figures have had a stigma attached to them. And no I'm not an ot purist. Refers to handle.
Poor Ric Olié comes to mind. lol We had 7 of him hanging until late 2015 or early 2016.

Reaction score
Poor Ric Olié comes to mind. lol We had 7 of him hanging until late 2015 or early 2016.
Ric Olie in the TPM: There it is. Tattooine. There it is. Coruscant. There's Chancellor Valorum's shuttle.
TVC Collectors: There he is. Ric Olie. There he is. Ric Olie...

Reaction score
I'm really upset at the animated style headsculpt. Going to look so out of place with the other clones, let alone the entire line.