Clone Trooper (Halloween Edition)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
As initially reported on the 187th by @starwarscollector a day or so ago, and subsequently by @yakface this morning, it looks like the belt on the Halloween Trooper also suffers from an upside down belt placement on the initial production runs. Image via Yakface on IG. The corrected placement is on the right with the slants facing up. Not sure what the date codes on each are.

BS Halloween Clone Trooper Upside Down Belt.jpg

Reaction score
Found one this morning. Date stamp is 22271. Is the belt upside-down? I'll find out when I get around to opening it.

Reaction score
Saw a photo with the helmet removed... Would look really good with red or yellow eyes! easy creepy custom!

Reaction score
I got cold feet and cancelled mine. It's just not cool enough to justify almost $30. At $20 I'd have been totally in.

Hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot with these markups while McFarlane is still selling bigger figures for $20...

Reaction score
I got cold feet and cancelled mine. It's just not cool enough to justify almost $30. At $20 I'd have been totally in.

Hasbro is shooting themselves in the foot with these markups while McFarlane is still selling bigger figures for $20...
Just get it! what's a few quid!

Reaction score
Where/What is the HH from?
I was wondering this myself, as it looks incredible - It's a Mythic Legions figure that was just released.

Reaction score
Halloween over but this turned up today. Quirky for sure but I do love this figure😊

Would definitely be down for a stormtrooper with a similar design!

Reaction score
If anyone sees this in store or has an extra hit me up!

Reaction score
I passed on him, not a clonetrooper fan, but he does look cool. I hope the decor might be applied to a regular ol' stormie. Not sure if they'd ever do that or any other armored trooper next year but I'd probably buy either a Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, or Scout Trooper with the skeleton painted on.

Reaction score
Sorry never saw this. Yeah as LordZeppelin said he was an in-stock release from 4 Horseman Studios a month or two ago. Sold out quickly but there should be a new version announced soon.
It's a really cool figure, looks just like the HH Mount from World of Warcraft! 🎃