Clone Trooper Fives (TCW)

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface.com we’ll be seeing Clone Trooper Fives in the Vintage line.
Worth picking up?

Reaction score
If it's a realistic looking 5's I'm all in. I wonder though if he will be in standard Phase 1 or Phase 2 Armor or in his ARC trooper gear

Reaction score
Has to be his ARC Trooper gear.

I thought we'd see him in 6' before TVC. Regardless I'm a sucker for clones, I'm in.

Reaction score
Fives would have been a great candidate for the Evolutions line: training armor, phase 1 and Arc trooper gear. Can't go the route of VC054, too many paint differences for just a kama and helmet switch. My vote's for Arc gear.

Reaction score
Yes, this needs to happen. Plotwise he's the most significant clone in star wars history (imo) because he discovered Order 66. Also Arc Trooper Gear version is a must . It's just a great design overall with a nice color scheme .

Reaction score
I'm in. Have my share of clones already but am ready for a TVC card to compliment the shelves.

Reaction score
Grand Admiral, thats an awesome custom you have there. I'm so happy to hear this. I'm really hoping its Arc trooper though. Honestly I'd probably get a basic clone version too but fingers crossed it's ARC.

Reaction score
I want to be excited for this figure but I need to prepare myself for the letdown when it's revealed to be a simple repaint of the Phase 1 Clone. If that's the case, it'll still be a nice addition, but ARC Trooper would be ideal.

Reaction score
Basic armor figure with ARC Trooper attachments would be cool! Also I would prefer realistic over Clone Wars modeling. Can't wait to see these new waves!

Reaction score
I definitely want phase 2 over 1, though it would be nice if they pulled a Commander Neyo and included both Helmets. If they're going with removable helmet that is, but since it's Fives and not some random Clone. Why wouldn't the?

Considering how many ARC Troopers I already have, not sure I want that look. But we'll have to wait and see what happens. By them doing this I guess it means we're definitely not getting a Dogma, Fives and Krell 3 pack! lol

This will be one of the only three figures I'll be buying this year it seems.

Reaction score
I’m definitely in! I’m hoping this implies an impending Echo, which really would help to fill an important TVC gap (these two clones are the series’ most iconic, I think). I’m excited!

Reaction score
I definitely want phase 2 over 1, though it would be nice if they pulled a Commander Neyo and included both Helmets. If they're going with removable helmet that is, but since it's Fives and not some random Clone. Why wouldn't the?

Considering how many ARC Troopers I already have, not sure I want that look. But we'll have to wait and see what happens. By them doing this I guess it means we're definitely not getting a Dogma, Fives and Krell 3 pack! lol

This will be one of the only three figures I'll be buying this year it seems.
I know he was only in 4 episodes, but Krell is one of those figures that it HURTS that Hasbro hasn’t made yet. He is consistently in the top 3 on Fans Choice lists, but usually bumped by some video game or comic character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Was initially excited for this but I have a bad feeling they are just going to re-use the VC phase 1 clone with a repaint. I will be ecstatic if it is Arc trooper Fives...but then again if it was i feel like thats what the character would have been named instead of just lone trooper Fives

Reaction score
Was initially excited for this but I have a bad feeling they are just going to re-use the VC phase 1 clone with a repaint. I will be ecstatic if it is Arc trooper Fives...but then again if it was i feel like thats what the character would have been named instead of just lone trooper Fives
Please god, no. I’d like to think that is absolutely not going to happen, but when I think about the new brand team, this seems not only possible but likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
just got email from amazon w/ ETA update....K2S0 is now 10/1 along w/ Airbourne trooper, GNK(always been 10/1) and I assume Stormtrooper Luke (of this 1st wave, i only preordered K2 and airbourne from amazon, GNK from pulse. 2nd wave- i ordered hondo, fives and imwe thru amazon.) So I guess its safe to say, for those that lucked out and got a preorder in, they intend to keep preorders active-- Hondo, Fives, and Imwe are still 11/1 ETA

Reaction score
just got email from amazon w/ ETA update....K2S0 is now 10/1 along w/ Airbourne trooper, GNK(always been 10/1) and I assume Stormtrooper Luke (of this 1st wave, i only preordered K2 and airbourne from amazon, GNK from pulse. 2nd wave- i ordered hondo, fives and imwe thru amazon.) So I guess its safe to say, for those that lucked out and got a preorder in, they intend to keep preorders active-- Hondo, Fives, and Imwe are still 11/1 ETA
Mine are still saying 11/6-11/9

Reaction score
Mine are still saying 11/6-11/9
yeah, the latter 3 still release date 11/1- ETA 11/6-9 but then again i did split my order up into 2. 1 for the 1st wave orig eta aug 1, now oct 1) and 2nd wave (latter 3, minus luke Jedi eta nov)

Reaction score
Arc Trooper Jesse honestly looked pretty awesome too. Something about the 501st color scheme resonates with me. Maybe it's because I like the color blue . ;)

Reaction score
ARC Trooper armour seems like the most likely version of Fives to me, I hope the sculpt gets repainted to make Echo pretty quickly.

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I’ve realized that of course this will be a total repack requiring the least effort. Why would I assume otherwise? It’ll be a Phase I repack with a bit of paint. TVC is pretty much pure repacks.

Reaction score
It will be a repaint of the existing mold for sure, after all it's the safe move. Making an all new mold for a one off is expensive, and we don't know when/if it will be used again. If they were to go with the ARC Trooper look.

Which is why we're likely not to see the Bad Batch, a couple of them are a unique deco. At best we might get a repaint of the Republic Commando mold for a couple of them.

Reaction score
Of the upcoming TVC figures Fives is the one I'm most curious about and hopeful for. I'm really hoping it's his ARC Trooper outfit since it's his main outfit and has never been made as a figure before. All of his other outfits were only worn in one or two episodes compared to 9-10 episodes for the ARC Trooper outfit. All three episodes of the Citadel arc, all four Umbara episodes and I believe three of the Order 66 arc episodes. All three are fan favourite arcs too.

Fives is one of my favourite Clones so I really hope they do him justice with this release and that it's the ARC Trooper outfit. If it is they can easily then make other ARC Troopers as well to get more use out of the ARC Trooper pieces. Echo would be the next most obvious choice but Jesse is an ARC Trooper as of the new season too so he'd be another great one.

Reaction score
Even though Fives stuck around for two arcs after Echo went MIA, it feels weird to be getting one without the other. I'm really looking forward to Fives, but I hope we don't have to wait too long for him to be retooled into Echo.

Reaction score
Even though Fives stuck around for two arcs after Echo went MIA, it feels weird to be getting one without the other. I'm really looking forward to Fives, but I hope we don't have to wait too long for him to be retooled into Echo.
If the Fives figure is the ARC Trooper outfit I wouldn't be surprised if Echo is an early 2021 release.

Reaction score
That's a good thing about having clones in the mix: easy to repack the toys with minor tweaks to make different characters.

Reaction score
True, and with all the different Commander decos it doesn't feel so much like repack galore. lol

Reaction score
I hadn't noticed this until I started a Clone Wars rewatch, but Fives' ARC Trooper armour switches from the "phase 1.5" helmet to the standard phase II helmet between the Citadel and Umbara arcs. It's probably too much to ask that we get both, but I'm hoping for the first ARC variant to match a potential Echo figure.

Reaction score
Looks great, can't wait!
Forgot about this so it won't be as difficult to buy multiple for customs as I had thought considering the Pulse limit on the 3-pk.
It's also nice to see they went back to the old days where they included ten weapons! lol

Probably my most anticipated so far, unless something new is announced and happens to be something I've wanted forever.

bac

Reaction score
I'm being nitpicky here, but I really wish Hasbro would stop with the "show all the weapons in the bubble" bit. It defeats the purpose of MOC when the pic is shaved down due to half the bubble being weapons.

Funny that this guy is in the wild and Hasbro hasn't officially announced it yet. Guess we'll get the pre-order during HasbroPulseCon, which could be the same time this wave starts popping up in Target.

Reaction score
Ok, I do like the cardback but.. why don't we have his signature tattoo showing on his face that goes with his nickname? Still an awesome cardback for my wall.

Reaction score
I'm just curious how much the kama will restrict movement, like on Wolffe and Rex.

Also think the chest armor should have been sculpted on the torso, rather than removable with the pauldron. After all this sculpt should be exclusive to ARC Troopers and not be reused for basic Clones?