Clone Trooper Battle Pack - Target Exclusive

Reaction score
Another Target exclusive list has surfaced, including a new battle pack full of clones. No other info that this, and it is assumed that this will be for TCW.

087-06-2064: STAR WARS CLONE TROOPER BATTLEPACK

Reaction score
It'll probably be just a few of the basic clones from the basic line with different paint schemes!

Reaction score
Maybe it will include an arc trooper or a clone commander with a few clones.

Reaction score
The prospect of this has me thinking about how great a Battle Pack of five Phase I clones (not ARCs) would be...in the realistic style. Maybe they'll give that a shot at some point if this does well.

Reaction score
Curto, thanks again. I did not get any other info for this set. I am sure it will be animated style clones, and who knows, maybe a Jedi.

Reaction score
I'll have to wait and see what this turns out to be-and if I do end up buying any of the basic figures from this line.

Reaction score
Could this be the speeder bike pack we saw at Toy Fair? Or are we sure that is something else?

Reaction score
Mr_Ed said:
Could this be the speeder bike pack we saw at Toy Fair? Or are we sure that is something else?
It has to be something else because the name is different and I don't think that pack is a target exclusive.

Reaction score
have ya ever noticed that almost 99.9% of starwars toys are either a target exclucive or a walmart exclucive.

Reaction score
Jedi_Trooper said:
have ya ever noticed that almost 99.9% of starwars toys are either a target exclucive or a walmart exclucive.
Well, maybe not that much.

Reaction score
Jedi_Trooper said:
Not quite, it's more like; Have you ever noticed that almost 99% of the Star Wars toys are Clones?

GNT

Reaction score
Hopefully all the clones are different and not just the same mould.

Reaction score
GNT said:
This is gonig to be very interesting to see what is in this battle pack. I wonder if they will be realistic or 3D animated.

Reaction score
delta1162 said:
GNT said:
This is gonig to be very interesting to see what is in this battle pack. I wonder if they will be realistic or 3D animated.
It will probably be animated style, just like the basic figures.

Reaction score
Jedi_Trooper said:
Did he really mean 99.9%?

Reaction score
I'd say that's a gross overestimate.

But on the topic if it's just a few repaints then I don't care. If it's at least semi-new figures or decent/interesting repaints I might pick it up. I am getting tired of these clones.

Now if it's AOTC clones that changes things.

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member and I saw this on the front page and I really hope this rumor is true because Im excited about the TCW line and I like clonetroopers!

Reaction score
Aurandil said:
Jedi_Trooper said:
Not quite, it's more like; Have you ever noticed that almost 99% of the Star Wars toys are Clones?
I have noticed that almost 99% of the time the clonetroopers actually sell!

Just kidding...sort of

Reaction score
Joe_B said:
Darth_Chuck said:
60% of the time he's right every time.
I killed a guy with a trident!
When in Rome...?

Er, back on topic. Yeah clone troopers! Yeah battlepack. I wonder what the color scheme will be - since that will probably be what the exclusive part means.

Reaction score
dude...I really, really hope it's a battle pack containing the ROTS target exclusive (Neyo) grunts and it's unit commander.

I've only acquired 2 in the last 2 1/2 years since I started collecting.

Once these babies hit, I hope all those ebay sellers who sell MOC Target exclusive clone(s) DROP in value.

Reaction score
spitty said:
dude...I really, really hope it's a battle pack containing the ROTS target exclusive (Neyo) grunts and it's unit commander.

I've only acquired 2 in the last 2 1/2 years since I started collecting.

Once these babies hit, I hope all those ebay sellers who sell MOC Target exclusive clone(s) DROP in value.
It wont include Neyo's grunts, because so far all of the clonetroopers we've seen are wearing phase 1 armour. If this is actually a battlepack for the upcoming series then it might include animated phase 1 clonetrroopers. So, my guess is that it wont include Neyo's grunts.

Reaction score
Jedi_Trooper said:
rex and his grunts from the movie preview?
I doubt Hasbro will go that far and release a Captain rex on us for a third time in the span of a few months. Unless you have this on fact, I am pretty positive it will not include Rex as a repack.

But then again it is Hasbro we are talking about

Reaction score
Deathbymonkeys said:
Jedi_Trooper said:
rex and his grunts from the movie preview?
I'm hoping for Cody.
Ahh, but note that Cody is coming in figure packaging! I'm hoping it'll be Commander Fox and his boys seen in the trailer in several scenes.

Reaction score
CC_1004 said:
I doubt Hasbro will go that far and release a Captain rex on us for a third time in the span of a few months. Unless you have this on fact, I am pretty positive it will not include Rex as a repack.
If I'm not mistaken, for ROTS Midnight Madness we got 3 Grievous's in 1 day: the basic figure, the deluxe with the 4 armed sneak attack lightsabers, and the wheelbike pack in. And that was just after the preview version was already out...

Reaction score
nomadscout said:
CC_1004 said:
If I'm not mistaken, for ROTS Midnight Madness we got 3 Grievous's in 1 day: the basic figure, the deluxe with the 4 armed sneak attack lightsabers, and the wheelbike pack in. And that was just after the preview version was already out...
Maybe Hasbro will be crazy (if not stupid IMO) to release Rex again. I am going to maintain my belief and say they will not.

Reaction score
nomadscout said:
CC_1004 said:
Actually, 4 if I'm right. The Preview figure, the Delux 4-arm Grievous, the basic 4 arm grievous which can be found in Saga Legends, and the wheel bike pack-in.

Reaction score
Sith_Dreamer said:
nomadscout said:
CC_1004 said:
Actually, 4 if I'm right. The Preview figure, the Delux 4-arm Grievous, the basic 4 arm grievous which can be found in Saga Legends, and the wheel bike pack-in.
That would miss the point, as that Grievous came out about a year later. The ones I mentioned came out in 1 day.