Clone Trooper 41st Elite Corps - No.26

GNT

Reaction score
Please discuss the Green Clone Trooper with the chain gun here.

Anyone going to pick it up?

Reaction score
Re: Clone Trooper - Green

Maybe the 'green clone trooper' is actually Commander Gree?

Reaction score

Gree would be great - I like the look of his armour.

Reaction score

Removeable helmet if gree but if not put 3 weapons (rifle, carbine, rocket launcher)and use the clone trooper mold again.

Reaction score

Like the gun and the trooper gonna have to make my own gree till problem is solved. but here is what I don't get is why do we get his trooper before we get him though shouldn't it be officer before grunt?

Reaction score

Yeah I heard Heavy was P.O.ed
he wrote trash talk all over the clones looker room. This is really cool I can't wait to have a couple of heavy gunner troopers

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:
shouldn't it be officer before grunt?
Nope. That way the army builders can build a bit before the boss shows up. Though personally I think it should go like the TAC '08 wave one with an officer (commander gree) and a grunt (Kashyyyk trooper).

G

Great he comes with a big bulky chain gun that can do nothing but shoot a big [censored] plastic rocket.
The should have scaled it down it looks way to big. I'll still get 3 or 4 of him.

GGC

Reaction score

Commando_Scorch said:
Oooh, me likey! Especially the gun. It reminds me of the gun Jesse Ventura used in Predator. I'll definitely be getting him!
The gun is awesome! Here is a high res shot:

Reaction score

I like that the gun's big... the chainguns in the cartoon weren't small potatoes, either! Great for Heavy, great for... um. Whichever of the guys had it in Ambush. And great for any other similarly-minded clone, green, white, shiny or otherwise!

I could go for a pair of these guys, though I'll probably arm 'em with regular weapons. Or, one with regular, one will keep his big gun, and Gree'll stand between 'em when he arrives.

GNT

Reaction score

A simple repaint but a nice one at that, the chaingun looks pretty neat.

Reaction score

I will most likely get 4 of these, but I will distripute the chain gun throughout my clone ranks. I hope the projectile for the gun fits flush up against the barrel.

Reaction score

Heck with the projectile I like the gun and the figure more than some missile like object.

Reaction score

Easily worth picking up for that bad*** gun alone. I'll take up a couple of these guys please.

Reaction score

I'll pick one up. I like the big gun.

Reaction score

I bought a bunch of loose AT-RT driver/scout guys with the ROTS mini-gun and this big old thing puts those to shame. I'll buy maybe 6-10 of these just for the gun and then probably mess around with painting the figures to make a squad for Gree. Also - getting a green trooper should help in finding the right colored paint to turn one into Gree.

Reaction score

SoonerSean said:
I bought a bunch of loose AT-RT driver/scout guys with the ROTS mini-gun and this big old thing puts those to shame. I'll buy maybe 6-10 of these just for the gun and then probably mess around with painting the figures to make a squad for Gree. Also - getting a green trooper should help in finding the right colored paint to turn one into Gree.
This will be a harder custom than people think. The paint scheme on Gree is very different and the strap across his chest is going to be difficult to kitbash. I bet a GI Joe somewhere would have a similar strap but I can't think of one from any SW figure.

Reaction score

Looks awesome! I am definitely going to pick one up.

Reaction score

Grak said:
This will be a harder custom than people think. The paint scheme on Gree is very different and the strap across his chest is going to be difficult to kitbash. I bet a GI Joe somewhere would have a similar strap but I can't think of one from any SW figure.
I'm probably going to paint a regular white clone vs. repainting the green one - in looking at this picture more I see the differences in the paint scheme vs. Gree. I just thought actually having one in hand would help to try and find the right colored paint. The strap is an issue - but some guys in the custom area have come up with good facsimiles.

Reaction score

SoonerSean said:
You would really customize a Gree knowing that Hasbro will make one soon enough?

Reaction score

Thats partially the reason why I am holding off on making one.

Reaction score

That's not what he said. He is going to buy one so he can match the color appropriately. He'll prob paint a plain #5.

Reaction score

This trooper is total pwn. I need like, at least 5. Friggen awesome.

Reaction score

I've run out of space to army-build clone trooper divisions, but that minigun is impossible to turn down. Maybe I'll make Greenie here into an AT-TE driver or something.

Reaction score

Tontus314 said:
You would really customize a Gree knowing that Hasbro will make one soon enough?
Well not knowing when they might make one (realizing they will eventually) - yes, I'd have no problem painting a white clone to look like Gree. There have been some nice customized Grees in the custom area of this board. I figure if we're talking 6-months to a year before we see Gree - I'd paint one of my white clones.

Reaction score

I can't wait.
I'm buying one of each color for my team.

I already have a 212th clone sporting a mini gun, but I'm sure I'll find a job the green clone.

Reaction score

SoonerSean said:
Well not knowing when they might make one (realizing they will eventually) - yes, I'd have no problem painting a white clone to look like Gree. There have been some nice customized Grees in the custom area of this board. I figure if we're talking 6-months to a year before we see Gree - I'd paint one of my white clones.
So why not just use the Green Clone as a base? It leaves out some potentially difficult painting... At any rate, it's kind of ridiculous that Gree and he 41st Elite are green in the first place. I mean, wouldn't their default colors be gray if anything? They only painted themselves green for the defense of Kashyyyk...