Clone Trooper (212th Battalion) - TCW09

Reaction score
Ok, I think I remember what happen last year with the WG exclusive. Did this same thing about trying to preorder, but WG did not list it until it was in stock on the release date in September. Am I remembering this correctly??.

Reaction score
I’m 99% this will be an in-store find for me. I’ll try to grab a few extras for my rebelscum peeps.
I swear I was never a “clone guy” before this past year. Sure I had a few that I liked on the show or just had cool designs. But that Amazon clone trooper 4 pack than was on clearance for a long while and now people are paying crazy loot for it? Nope. I was never even tempted. But this new clone body makes me want to buy EVERY clone. The new mold is 1000% better imo. I look forward to this guy joining General Kenobi’s ranks!

Reaction score
Doesn't matter when he shows up in stores...I would've never found it... My store doesn't know the meaning of stocking or having figures, there hasn't been anything new since it opened 10 or so years ago... When I ask about figures I get told " We get trucks on Sundays.. try calling or come to the store then or Monday".... I just order them from RobotKingdom it's easier that way.

Reaction score
To be fair I have yet to see the new Nova figure from Marvel Legends. Though he’s for a friend of mine. I have no interest in the figure myself.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
We're only about 2 1/2 weeks shy of when the Clone Trooper Lieutenant went up last year. IIRC, that one was announced only a month before it went up for order, and the actual release date was only discovered a few days prior. Considering how early the 212th was announced, I'm a bit surprised we haven't heard or seen anything concerning it's release yet. Even with possible transportation delays, I figured we'd have some information by now. I don't even think there's been overseas in-hand pics yet.

Reaction score
Considering the way Walgreens handles their items as being hit or miss anyways it's not surprising, and I'm sure the delay has more of an impact as to why no word yet. The Store near me almost resembles Walmart's action figure aisles, 90% empty.

Reaction score
Which me wonder. There are 2 Marvel Legends figures Quasar and Nova and for Transformers Kingdom Red Alert. The 2 ML figures have shown up in certain places.

Reaction score
Fortunately Red Alert was a shared Exclusive otherwise I would have never been able to get him since my local store never gets anything. Luckily for me I have no interest in the 212th Clone, and make me glad that we don't have any TVC Walgreens Exclusives.

Reaction score
Walgreens usually has a SW exclusive for the holiday season. Usually shows up Oct-Nov. Even with the shipping delays I’d be shocked if this doesn’t show up before Xmas.

Reaction score
The 'discontinued' notice in the system might just be them having it there so people don't order until they are ready to allow for it. I've seen companies use many different ways to make something not orderable and sometimes they just say it's discontinued as a shortcut way to do that.

Reaction score
The 'discontinued' notice in the system might just be them having it there so people don't order until they are ready to allow for it. I've seen companies use many different ways to make something not orderable and sometimes they just say it's discontinued as a shortcut way to do that.
Yeah they love throwing the discontinued line all the time. It always seems Star Wars is the line they love beating up on. I have not seen anything Black series for a while.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
There's more good news, bad news from today's Q&As. Patrick did state that these were still coming, and that they were still slated for Walgreens, but he was decidedly non-committal (surprise, surprise) on when they would arrive. So I guess nothing we hadn't already surmised. 😒

Reaction score
There's more good news, bad news from today's Q&As. Patrick did state that these were still coming, and that they were still slated for Walgreens, but he was decidedly non-committal (surprise, surprise) on when they would arrive. So I guess nothing we hadn't already surmised. 😒
Just for Info, maybe this calms down a few of the impatient collectors 😉

Over here in Europe, we naturaly get stuff weeks/months later than US. My PO at german scource still says ETA late Feb., since the day I hit the button.

Reaction score
I am sure the figures are still stuck on a cargo ship out in the Pacific somewhere.
Or jammed up in a California port because Walmart and Amazon get 1st priority over which shipping containers get unloaded 1st. I really thought this would get here before Xmas but it doesn’t look that way.