Clone Trooper 212th Attack Battalion - No.19

GNT

Reaction score
I've seen this one pop up a lot lately and I think was included on one of the various retail websites. Will it be a direct issue of the Clone that came in the multipack? Or something new?

Discuss this figure here.

Reaction score
Re: Clone Trooper - Orange Deco

My guess it is the clone trooper from the battle pack with both the dc-15a rifle and dc-15s carbine.

Reaction score

I remember watching the Sneak Preview video for the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network and saw 3 Clones fighting with Yoda, and they had a orange/red color scheme and had a heavy repeating blaster, I hope it's that one! We need some heavy artillery.

Reaction score

patess said:
I remember watching the Sneak Preview video for the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network and saw 3 Clones fighting with Yoda, and they had a orange/red color scheme and had a heavy repeating blaster, I hope it's that one! We need some heavy artillery.
I believe those were senate security I saw them more of a red color. I saw a black color scheme on one trooper that was helping Plo Koon.

Reaction score

DarthPunk said:
I'm sure it's just the 212th trooper.
I would be absolutely shocked if they released the 212th clone so close to when it comes out. It has barely made it to the brick and mortar stores yet.

Reaction score

I thought it was a Target online exclusive? I'd be surprised if they don't give it a single card release. Cody needs some troops to command.

G

I saw this a BBST.com the other day when they did their big pre-order update. Im thinking its the 212th as well or a new kind that will be in the series.

Reaction score

Awesome news!! Hopefully theres plenty of these guys to go around.

Reaction score

Too bad it is not the same orange as the one they used for Cody. Is it that hard to paint match?

Reaction score

Begun, the Clone Repaints have.

At least, for legion markings... already have had the dirty/clean stuff going on.

While it's a waste of a slot for most of us here, besides the army-builders who'd rather buy singles than a bunch of the Target BPs and be left with several unwanted Obi-Wans or those who don't want to buy the BP at all, it's not such a waste for Average Mom & Dad buying for their kids. Some people may not have Targets nearby. Some may not have GOOD Targets nearby, or stores that are ransacked by armies of collectors every morning, buying up all the BPs. Some may not have the internet, or not know the BPs even exist on Target's site. Some may refuse to buy the BP because Junior's already GOT Obi-Wan, but he really wants the clones to go with Kenobi and his Cody.

So, for them, it's a fine choice. Just an easy skip for many of us

Reaction score

Caw may I'd be upset if I had bought dat target packs. Sorry I'm from Louisiana and thats my I'm a coon [censored] accent.

Reaction score

Good to see this getting a carded release. I passed on the BP for a couple of reasons. I'll be picking two of these up, maybe three, to go with Cody.

Reaction score

This make no sense to me. Most people who buy clones buy multiples. They already have a BP that can do this for wayyy cheaper. H missed a big opportunity to release another cool colored basic repaint.

Reaction score

Grak said:
This make no sense to me. Most people who buy clones buy multiples. They already have a BP that can do this for wayyy cheaper. H missed a big opportunity to release another cool colored basic repaint.
Not all of us. I just want one to go with Cody.

Reaction score

I'm glad to see this released!
Plus, I don't think the Target site ships to Canada any way.
I do wish that the clones they're putting out now were Veterans and not the Shinies though, Lol

Reaction score

It's awesome that it is being released in Wave 4, but I already have the battle pack so I don't really need one. If I ever need more though, I can just buy one that's carded instead of the battle pack. So it's good that I at least have that option.

G

Surprized to see this on a basic card! I'll pick up a few more now. Already have the battle pack tho.

Sol

Reaction score

LOL! I'm so glad I passed on that battlepack. I was secretly hoping for the 212th single carded. Really not surprised it happened, but really surprised it was so soon. Silly battle pack...

GNT

Reaction score
Good to see this one on it's own card, glad I didnt pick up the multipack.

Reaction score
I'm glad I picked up the BP, now I can just pick up one or two of these guys. You get a better deal price-wise with the BP, but for those that couldn't find it, this is a welcome sight!

Reaction score
Well it's unique timing by Hasbro... usually they release the single figures first and then after I buy 4 of them at $6.99 or $7.99 they put them in a BP and I utter a "DOH!!!!".

This time Hasbro did the BP first and now I can skip the single figure release.

Reaction score

I guess this means I won't have to buy the BP now. I probably still will, though, if I see it before this guy comes out.

Reaction score

As Jay Sherman would say, "It stinks!" And possibly "Hotchie Motchie!". Regarding the Magnaguard, of course, and not this slot waster.

Reaction score

I'm glad for a single carded release as others have said. I haven't been able to find the BP and I really only wanted one anyway since i already have Obi-Wan. Hope they release Fox's grunts on a single card. I'd pick up one of them too. Didn't pick up the BP because I couldn't find that one either. Web site has ben sold out for awhile and I'm on the e-mail list. Also hoping I don't have to have that horid looking yoda in my collection!

Reaction score

Not really the battle pack could be used to jump start and then you can fill in with the 212th clone trooper.

Reaction score

Got the e-mail that these were back in-stock and caved in and bought a set. Too excited to pass now that the animated series has started!