Clone Trooper (187th Battalion) - #TCW??

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Clone Trooper (187th Battalion) is #10 in the Clone Wars sub-line.

Walgreens-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S.,
Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in Canada, & a Fan Channel Exclusive in the U.K.

On shelf Fall 2022. MSRP is $22.99. No pre-orders.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH CLONE TROOPER (187TH BATTALION) figure, inspired by the character in STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS. Far superior to battle droids, clone troopers formed the backbone of the Republic's new military that waged war against the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 1 detachable entertainment-inspired accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-5.jpg

Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-187th-Battalion-TCW-Loose-7.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Once again showing that Hasbro doesn't understand what the fans want by giving a trooper to a store for an exclusive. Especially a store like Walgreens that doesn't even really stock things. Hasbro loves feeding eBay.

Reaction score
Here's hoping that this figure shows up when it's supposed to show up, and not six months later.

GNT

Reaction score
Don’t remember this clone at all so on the fence with this one

Reaction score
187th battalion?

that was Mace Windu's. these troopers were supposed to be characterized by purple markings on their armor. that is not.

Reaction score
I ordered 2 from Old Republic (oh god they were expensive), but will probably still be cheaper than driving all over the place HOPING to find them. Stupid Walgreens.

Reaction score
I believe the color is accurate to the show, as well as matching Commander Ponds. The purple is from Legends.

View attachment 420995
Yeah I still think of the purple when I think of Mace's troopers. I honestly don't remember much of that arc... except Commander Ponds' pretty awful death. (Pretty sure I have his 3.75 figure...)

Reaction score
If I stub my toe on this guy at Walgreens I might get but I am probably not going out of my way to track him down.

Reaction score
My Walgreens? They only have a beat-up Finn left over. Guess that's $23 that I don't get to spend there.

Reaction score
My Walgreens? They only have a beat-up Finn left over. Guess that's $23 that I don't get to spend there.
LOL when I checked the other day my Walgreens only had a Jyn Erso with ripped packaging- with a clear indication that someone tried to remove her scarf but gave up halfway.

Its been there for as long as I can remember. I think if they ever sold it they'd have to get rid of the rest of their sad toy section.

Reaction score
I think General Veers was the last Walgreens exclusive that was easy for me to find in stores. I recall one Walgreens had at least 10 of them on the shelf. And, I kept finding them around for months after they initially hit. Now, it's kind of like Target. Rarely see anything in stores, hard to buy online, and gone in a flash if/when they do actually hit.

Reaction score
I think General Veers was the last Walgreens exclusive that was easy for me to find in stores. I recall one Walgreens had at least 10 of them on the shelf. And, I kept finding them around for months after they initially hit. Now, it's kind of like Target. Rarely see anything in stores, hard to buy online, and gone in a flash if/when they do actually hit.
I think they order a lot less figures than they used to. The first few exclusives they had in multitudes. Now stores get a single figure, maybe two. And between exclusives they pepper in a mixed reg wave across multiple stores.

Reaction score
Same for me. I was running errands when I got a Twitter alert from Yakface that Veers had been spotted in another state. I stopped off at the nearest Walgreens and found a shelf full of them.

I realize this was abnormal, but that's how easy it was!

Reaction score
Star Action Figures are reporting a UK RRP of £29.99. I like the figure but, there is no way I'll pay that so I'll sit this one out.

Reaction score
So, we never got a Clone Commander Ponds in the Black Series? I believe he's the one that goes with Mace, right?

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
So if you don't feel like waiting for Walgreens again. Zavvi has this up for pre-order with a release date of 7/30. It's pretty pricey though @ $38.99.

Reaction score
So if you don't feel like waiting for Walgreens again. Zavvi has this up for pre-order with a release date of 7/30. It's pretty pricey though @ $38.99.

Just hit the button on german ZAVVI for this one 😉

Reaction score
hey, I thought Mace's troops were purple! lol
His Troops had purple markings in a 3.75 multi-pack that came out before the 3D Clone Wars retconned it. I personally liked the purple more (Jackson had his lightsaber changed to purple after all lol)

Reaction score
It's interesting, while I knew the purple troops were "EU" I also don't really remember these troops appearing in TCW let alone being part of Mace's Legion/Battalion.

The Clone I'd like them to do is Phase 1 Commander Fox with the Republic logo on his chest!

Reaction score
It's interesting, while I knew the purple troops were "EU" I also don't really remember these troops appearing in TCW let alone being part of Mace's Legion/Battalion.

The Clone I'd like them to do is Phase 1 Commander Fox with the Republic logo on his chest!
They appeared briefly in season 7.

Reaction score
these I think will be like the last walgreen's cloen exc. they will show up online out of nowhere and will be gone in an instant. troopers, in general, are the easiest exclusives and the most profit for hasbro to make. people want troop builders, some want every trooper battalion made, and some want different colors. this is and always be hasbro's way of thinking of what to offer for exclusives. I think walgreens will to get these trooper variants, as we see from the past selections. target will get the humans, and walamrt will probably get an assortment of choices. this is just my opinion, but I using what we have gotten and their patterns hasbro seems to be making.