Clone Pilot Hawk -TCW (Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary)

Reaction score
I don't know what you are currently paying over in Denmark... ARe they even available in stores?

Over here they dont sell any Black Series at the Toy Stores (or any Star Wars toys with the exception of Lego), and we need to buy everything from online sellers or certain speciality shops... So the prices are usually higher than retail any way... And with Euro vs GBP it's always a gamble...

Last time I checked the wall of Star Wars toys, things etc had minimized to a fraction of what it used to be and no Black Series - not that they were very exciting anyway, the most recent wave we had was the Solo figures. ... and they were at 300 Dkr. (approx. $49) per figure, though they lowered the price to a whopping 250 Dkr. which is about $41.

Reaction score
That's the problem. UK is no longer part of the EU. So for us in the rest of Europe will pay higher than expected handling and duty fees as if they're arriving from Japan. Since Brexit, the UK has been removed from all Tax favours from the EU.

And this is what I don't get by Hasbro. They decide to finally supply directly to Europeans through the one country no longer part of the EU. Do these guys even watch the news?
To be fair I don't generally pay attention to things that don't concern me either. However, if I intended on doing business within a certain market I would look at what's going on in the financial sector of that region as it would have impact on both me an my customers base. I just don't think, like some have said, that they care and that it really is too much of a hassle/expense for them to bother. It's extremely tough when two sides of a party go out of their way to make things more complicated than it needs to be out of sheer greed, spite or whatever the reason may be.

Reaction score
Tried to pick one of these up on the Toys R Us site today but it is still listed as "coming soon".

Their site sucks so it is hard to say whether they had any to start with and sold out or if they are still waiting for the initial order to arrive.

Reaction score
Tried to pick one of these up on the Toys R Us site today but it is still listed as "coming soon".

Their site sucks so it is hard to say whether they had any to start with and sold out or if they are still waiting for the initial order to arrive.
They're sold out I'm afraid. They went within minutes. They did put up a second batch about 30 minutes after the first so maybe worth following their twitter feed in case they have more. They will also apparently be in store (good luck with that) on June 14th.

Reaction score
thankfully I have family in Canda so I was able to score Anakin, Obi Wan, and Hawk to ship to my family. For some reason Echo never came back on sale ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If these do end up being easy to score through Target I'll just cancel or return the Toys R US Canada order

Reaction score

I just got an order in for Hawk and Anakin. Still in stock as of a moment ago.

Reaction score
I been wanting a Clone Pilot for ages. This is very welcome. I bet they want the AOTC Phase 2 Clone Pilot in a AOTC box.

Reaction score
Hasbro original statement on US availability this morning:
We appreciate you reaching out about these Star Wars: The Clone Wars 6-inch figures and apologize for any confusion. These figures were recently available in Canada for pre-order in limited quantities, however, in the US they will only be available for purchase exclusively at Target beginning this Fall.
And the follow-up with updated info:
Just a quick update! These figures will not be available for pre-order in the US, but will be available both in store and online exclusively at Target beginning Summer 2021
Info comes via jedibusiness.com
Of course, via yakface some stores show arrival around 5/20 for in-store stock.

Last edited: