Clone Helmet Update?

Reaction score
Now that SDCC is over and the Vader guys got an update, what about the clone helmets?

At one time shipping was in August, will that happen?

Reaction score
Good question...That was sure a weak showing for the helmets at the SDCC. If they're shipping some in August...where were the new/redone versions of the Shock, etc.?
...Not even the old Fett and Stormy's that we saw...

Reaction score
We've been getting updates about every two months. Now it's time for another one so get on the ball, MR....

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
Good question...That was sure a weak showing for the helmets at the SDCC. If they're shipping some in August...where were the new/redone versions of the Shock, etc.?
...Not even the old Fett and Stormy's that we saw...
I suspect we won't see any new helmets (Fett, stormtrooper) put up for
sale until after the clone+Vader helmets are completly shipped.

Reaction score
yodasan said:
I hope thats true.

Hopefully some information is provided on the clones soon. A simple they are scheduled to ship from the factory on this date would work for me. I know shipping from the far east can take a month, so if they have not left the factory we will be waiting a while yet. They know exactlly what happening, they are just not telling us customers on a regular basis.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

[/QUOTE]

that would suck I'm really looking foward to both those helmets. I wanted the Fett bucket as soon as possible,oh well. Just makes me hope all the more the vader and clones ship soon.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

A helmet update will be coming out soon. We are finalizing some dates and will have it to you shortly.

Reaction score
I look forward to it Amy. Thanks for letting us know an update is at least in the works.

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hello Everyone!

A helmet update will be coming out soon. We are finalizing some dates and will have it to you shortly.
Awesome, I can't wait

Reaction score
I have bought from this seller before and she is really great!!!
Top notch!!
and I can say that she really is an authorized dealer!!

Reaction score
I hope that is a good sign.
I will believe it though when Amy tells us its happening.

Reaction score
jedi_dm said:
I have bought from this seller before and she is really great!!!
Top notch!!
and I can say that she really is an authorized dealer!!
She is indeed awesome to deal with. Some news should be coming soon since this seller sent me an FYI about my helmets coming in as well, probably next week
. From what I hear, these are shipping out in waves.

Reaction score
I got an e-mail and replacements for the 501st are shipping in the next few weeks.The email was from Amy.

Reaction score
Masterthc said:
I got an e-mail and replacements for the 501st are shipping in the next few weeks.The email was from Amy.
Really?
I did not get an email about mine

Reaction score
Masterthc said:
Was that Earth Weeks or Pluto weeks?

Cheers

Jez

Reaction score
Boy, that mini Vader lightsaber sure has made up for that year and a half (so far) delay.

I wish they would be a little more communicative with people, I would have to believe that there is some sort of plan by now to release these, and if they are facing more delays, the least they could do is tell us. I think their customers have been EXTREMELY patient, and THEY should be very thankful for this.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

The helmet update will be going out tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know. I think everyone will be glad to see that some progress is being made.

Masterthc said:
Only 2 weeks until August is over,I can say all this waiting is kinda burning me out.

Reaction score
Cool cant wait,and thank's again for the response.I think I feel the burn starting to cool down.

Reaction score
I am glad the update is comming.
I read a dealer already has the new helmets?

I hope the replacements are shipping before the new ones that never got to owners.

Reaction score
Replacement orders are being sent out early next week. We divided them up between retailers and replacements. Everyone who wanted a replacement helmet and sent their helmet back to us will get their replacement out of this batch. We didn't get all of them in, just a small group of them. We are just a day or two behind in getting the replacements out. This is my fault and I apologize. We just wanted to take the time to be sure we got the helmets back from each customer who wanted a replacement before we sent out another and this took a little more time then we anticipated. Some customers called in saying they wanted a replacement but never sent back their original helmet or changed their minds. It took some sorting through. Please accept my apologies.

Vader71 said:
I am glad the update is comming.
I read a dealer already has the new helmets?

I hope the replacements are shipping before the new ones that never got to owners.

Reaction score
Just curious since it hasn't been asked, but when will people on the waiting list that purchased their helmets from someone but past the return date get notification if they will still be able to return them for a replacement?

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hello Everyone!

The helmet update will be going out tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know. I think everyone will be glad to see that some progress is being made.

Masterthc said:
Only 2 weeks until August is over,I can say all this waiting is kinda burning me out.
Its the 19th now and no update yesterday? Unless of course, this was the update...

"Replacement orders are being sent out early next week. We divided them up between retailers and replacements. Everyone who wanted a replacement helmet and sent their helmet back to us will get their replacement out of this batch. We didn't get all of them in, just a small group of them. We are just a day or two behind in getting the replacements out. This is my fault and I apologize. We just wanted to take the time to be sure we got the helmets back from each customer who wanted a replacement before we sent out another and this took a little more time then we anticipated. Some customers called in saying they wanted a replacement but never sent back their original helmet or changed their minds. It took some sorting through. Please accept my apologies. "

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
Hello Everyone!

I did not get anything via email but the second post has the information I assume was going to be in the update?

If the Special Ops helmet came from a dealer with no COA or plaque will those be shipping as well?

Reaction score
I am not quite sure I understand your question. If you are on a waiting list and have not received your helmet then you will be getting one of the new ones so there won't be a need to return.

Jedi_Rainman said:
Just curious since it hasn't been asked, but when will people on the waiting list that purchased their helmets from someone but past the return date get notification if they will still be able to return them for a replacement?