Clone Commandos (Delta Squad) (**Season 3**)

GNT

Reaction score
*Season 3 Spoilers maybe present in this thread but I ask users to try not posting any unless you have a warning in place*

Status - Not confirmed

We've known for awhile that the Delta Squad would be making a small appearance in an upcoming episode in season 3 so thought it was time to start this one up to see what other fans think about this group of elite Clones.

Picture was from another user in the forum...

If memory serves me right everyone went nuts the last time Hasbro released the squad in a pack and Scorch seperately. Would anyone be up for seeing an animated Commando Squad either seperately or in a battle pack? Would anyone here buy these characters if Hasbro made them into figures?

PS Hasbro - Articuated knees would be a plus

Reaction score
So long as the first one available isn't Scorch. I'm tired of Scorch. I'm more tired of how his anti-artillery gun was the ONLY commando rifle available for so long.

Reaction score
Pretty sure i'd pick up Delta Squad, possibly 2 sets and customize the other as Omega Squad in an animated style ^^

Reaction score
They look the same in their animated form as the figure that came out from the game. They have a more Halo aesthetic than they do Star Wars.

Reaction score
Id want them, i hope for a battlepack, its easier to get them all in one go, instead of single packs, where we would have to hunt each squad member down. Cool to see Saesee Tiin in season 3 too.

Reaction score
Yeah, if these come as articulated as the ARF Trooper, and in the animated style, i would have to get 5 sets of them to build other squads.

Reaction score
I'd much rather see an animated BP of all four - SA with removable helmets, etc - instead of seeing the realistic versions ever upgraded.

Reaction score
bongjuan said:
They have a more Halo aesthetic than they do Star Wars.
Agreed, but its not a horribly bad thing that they feel more Halo than SW. Means they're like Masterchief, some BAMFs.

Reaction score
Oh Lord, I see Saesse Tin
and immediately think about pegwarmers
I hope that his CW version doesn't suffer the same fate as his SL equivalent

Reaction score
Oh god I'd love an animated Delta Squad!

Anyone remember Hasbro mentioning in a Q&A that they wanted to further improve the commando sculpt for an all new Delta squad? I'd say this would be the best indication that these guys are coming!

GNT said:
PS Hasbro - Articuated knees would be a plus
BWA HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

I think my protesting in those days would be the TRUE reason Hasbro stepped up and gave everything SA from then on.

Reaction score
This just screams Battle Pack, so hopefully Hasbro will do it

Reaction score
I have a feeling these will end up like the ARC Troopers...Spread out through BPs.

Reaction score
Haloid1177 said:
FDOIRex said:
I have a feeling these will end up like the ARC Troopers...Spread out through BPs.
Or all four in one. That would be a dream come true.
So would a Tonnika sisters 2-Pack...and thats not happening. This is Hasbro...They follow the money. Scattering popular characters over 2-3 $25 packs = more money than 1 $25 pack. Plus they get more use for the tooling...

Reaction score
i just geeked out worse then when i finished reading imperial commando.... I WANT DELTA!!!..... in cw form that is.

also, does this mean whe might acctually get a real look a Omega squad? i really hope they might be in it too

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
I'd much rather see an animated BP of all four - SA with removable helmets, etc - instead of seeing the realistic versions ever upgraded.
I'd love to see both actually...massive articulation and removable helmets....that would be awesome.

Reaction score
I want them!!!!!! They are what made me fall in love with the clones! Give us Clone Commandos now!!!!!!!! Please.

Reaction score
Yes-yes-yes! I love the video game and the books! I think now that Delta is on the show, it's obvious. Didn't Hasbro say in a Q&A a couple months ago that Delta Squad would be returning to the toyline? Who's willing to bet this is what they're talking about?

Also, if these guys are on the show, they must include Omega Squad in it, too. Maybe a Season 4 episode that is actually a three-part adaption of Triple Zero? That would make my day, and that way, they could get out toys of Omega, Ordo, Mereel, Corr, Etain Tur-Mukan, Kal Skirata, Walon Vao, and Bardan Jusik.

Removable helmets would be a plus on any commando toy - especially if Scorch's face had no eyebrows.
They must be SA, I agree. Hasbro, MAKE DELTA AND OMEGA SQUADS!

Reaction score
i was just thinking the same thing, though i doubt theyre going to put mando sargents in it considering what they did with the mandalorian story. but i see no reason why they wouldnt put the jedi generals in it. im also hoping that they do something along the lines of the books. maybe the bank heist on megyto or something. oh well, guess we just have to sit, wait, and speculate

Reaction score
Mando_fan said:
i was just thinking the same thing, though i doubt theyre going to put mando sargents in it considering what they did with the mandalorian story. but i see no reason why they wouldnt put the jedi generals in it. im also hoping that they do something along the lines of the books. maybe the bank heist on megyto or something. oh well, guess we just have to sit, wait, and speculate
The Mando sergeants still fit in mostly, as by definition they had to leave their old lives behind. Doesn't matter how Kal Skirata's history is retconned from before Jango hired him, whether he was part of Satine's New Mandalorians or Vizsla's Death Watch or Mereel's True Mandalorians, or just a peaceful farmer on some Mandalorian world, by joining the Cuy'val Dar, he 'vanished' from society. Guys like Bric & El-Les probably wouldn't know much, if anything, about the Cuy'val Dar. They probably were quartered in different parts of the city, maybe under orders not to mingle with the more mundane training sergeants.

But even if the Deltas or Omegas got more screen time, even a full episode, Vau & Skirata probably wouldn't rate more than a name-drop as far as the plot goes.

Reaction score
I agree that sadly, Lucasfilm probably won't realized how cool the Mando sergeants are and they'll just repeatedly give us Bric, El-Les, and the ARC troopers (not that there's anything wrong with that lol).

But I would like to at least get a cameo of Skirata and Vau. Maybe that'd get the kids talking, wondering who these guys that look like Death Watch are, and asking for them to be in more episodes. That way, if Lucasfilm refused to make them main characters or the kids just didn't like them, at least us fans would get to see them once.

But I still think Omega Squad and the Null ARCs could be on the show, even if they retcon the Null ARCs to wearing the new Phase 2 prototype armor that seems to be the norm for ARCs now. Plus, Omega would look SWEET in their black armor.

Reaction score
*bump* for RepCommms

RepComm is still my favorite SW video game, perhaps my favorite FPS game. But yes, a Battle Pack would be on top of my list as well. I passed up on the Comic Pack becuase I was deadset on getting the exclusive Delta Squad 4-pack...but missed out on that as well. Also missed out on the statues, both the bronze and colored version.
Glad I found more Galacitic Heroes packs...since Fixer does happen to be my favorite RepComm operator.

But since CW will be the first time we see these guys onscreen, its a no-brainer for a BP and/or MIC. AS much as I all for a BP, it'd be great to get a Fixer MIC!

Reaction score
these definitely will be battlepacked I would think that it's crazy if they didn't. I wasnt a fan of how the original toys looked, but I think the clone version would be a lot better since they make them skinnier instead of chunky

Reaction score
ninjapleazee said:
these definitely will be battlepacked I would think that it's crazy if they didn't. I wasnt a fan of how the original toys looked, but I think the clone version would be a lot better since they make them skinnier instead of chunky
This as a battle pack would be amazing. It would also make the Mando set feel like a shelf warmer by comparison. But I'm down. I want my commandos.

Reaction score
I know this may be a post more suited for the Season 3 thread & not the CW toy thread, but in any case---- I just re-watched all of the episodes we have so far from Season3 and besides the first 2, they are(In terms of Star Wars ENTERTAINMENT----please re-read that last line 17 times over if you must, prior to a knee jerk response), the total lot of all 11 of them, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. AWFUL. ATROCIOUS. The "everyone chasing after Ziro" episode was passable (at best), but some of the others?->(I mean seriously---a storyline based around C3P0 & R2 going to buy fruit & getting lost along the way. what in the F?????? Is this 1950's cartoons now or what?) but something or someone DESPERATELY needs to show up in this season to spark some sort of interest because it is dying a extremely quick death at this rate. I know the whole Savage Oppress thing has been highly touted and sounds to be great, but lets get a move on, maybe?

Enter Delta Squad. Even a 2 minute appearance from them would be better than nothing. I mean how many more senate hall discussion scenes and arguments overs bills being passed/not passed, so on & so on can kids really put up without turning to mom & dad & asking "We used to watch Star Wars on Friday nights, why are we watching CSPAN every week now?!?!?", (not to mention the 30year old kid typing this, lol)

Reaction score
Maynard said:
I know this may be a post more suited for the Season 3 thread & not the CW toy thread, but in any case---- I just re-watched all of the episodes we have so far from Season3 and besides the first 2, they are(In terms of Star Wars ENTERTAINMENT----please re-read that last line 17 times over if you must, prior to a knee jerk response), the total lot of all 11 of them, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. AWFUL. ATROCIOUS. The "everyone chasing after Ziro" episode was passable (at best), but some of the others?->(I mean seriously---a storyline based around C3P0 & R2 going to buy fruit & getting lost along the way. what in the F?????? Is this 1950's cartoons now or what?) but something or someone DESPERATELY needs to show up in this season to spark some sort of interest because it is dying a extremely quick death at this rate. I know the whole Savage Oppress thing has been highly touted and sounds to be great, but lets get a move on, maybe?

Enter Delta Squad. Even a 2 minute appearance from them would be better than nothing. I mean how many more senate hall discussion scenes and arguments overs bills being passed/not passed, so on & so on can kids really put up without turning to mom & dad & asking "We used to watch Star Wars on Friday nights, why are we watching CSPAN every week now?!?!?", (not to mention the 30year old kid typing this, lol)
I completely agree with you. I seriously lost all interest after Arc Trooper episode. I am tired of watching political debate.

Reaction score
ninjapleazee said:
Maynard said:

I completely agree with you. I seriously lost all interest after Arc Trooper episode. I am tired of watching political debate.
you guys are gonna eat your words after u see the Savage Opress arc. Quite possibly the best arc they've ever done. And the rest of season 3 looks like it will go out with a bang. Lots of action. Filoni personally said at our screening -no more senate scenes from here on out (season 3)

Reaction score
Also the fact that they said there was a lot of political episodes for a reason. After this season ends, we should be able to understand what they mean.