GNT

Reaction score
Another commander will be released in the CW line

Last edited:
Reaction score
Er...

Commando*
My thoughts exactly...

On-topic: Boss does look like a great figure. I'm wondering if they put Boss in the basic line, then they re-paint him into Sev, Fixer and Scorch in a battle pack. That would be an excellent 3-figure battle pack.

Best thing about Boss is, his figure is a different type of clone, and not the usual re-paints we see a lot...

Reaction score
Good nod to the fans, but I can't get excited about this :(

Reaction score
Definite buy: Love Republic Commando's, especially Delta Squad. Hoping they make the rest of them in animated form!

Reaction score
I will buy this one, its only a matter of time before they release the other 3 commandos.

Reaction score
Will probably pick this up but would have preferred a plain white one so I wouldnt feel obligated to get the whole squad

Reaction score
True, his shoulder armour looks kind of weird in that photo. But some final products sometimes look a little different than their hi-res counterparts.
Damn! It's such a long wait until April...

Reaction score
Found the Republic Commando game at TRU for $3 in their clearance bin. My son loves this game and although he already has the TRU Republic Commando set, already said he want this one too. He will be a welcome addition to our collection.

Reaction score
What are the chances we get a Delta Squad four pack once everyone has bought this guy already?

Anyhow, I don't need him but there's no doubt this guy was on many wishlists out there. Nice job getting to him Hasbro. Looks like he turned out great.

Reaction score
If Hasbro still made 4 figure battle packs I'd say there was a chance but I don't believe they ever released a BP with 4 new figures from a new mold. Knowing our luck they'll slowly release the othe Delta Squad Commandos one by one in different BPs. I think Hasbro has really shot themselves in the foot by going to the 3 figure BP. They've now missed out on Domino Squad and Delta Squad as possible BPs.

Reaction score
If Hasbro still made 4 figure battle packs I'd say there was a chance but I don't believe they ever released a BP with 4 new figures from a new mold. Knowing our luck they'll slowly release the othe Delta Squad Commandos one by one in different BPs. I think Hasbro has really shot themselves in the foot by going to the 3 figure BP. They've now missed out on Domino Squad and Delta Squad as possible BPs.
I disagree on the last sentence. Hasbro have 3 from each squad left to do. So there could be possible 3-figure battle packs in the future for Domino Squad and Delta Squad. Delta: (Sev, Fixer & Scorch). Domino: (Fives, Echo, Droidbait in Cadet gears).

Reaction score
I disagree on the last sentence. Hasbro have 3 from each squad left to do. So there could be possible 3-figure battle packs in the future for Domino Squad and Delta Squad. Delta: (Sev, Fixer & Scorch). Domino: (Fives, Echo, Droidbait in Cadet gears).
Meant that statement in the sense that they could've just released the whole squad as a whole 4 pack. I really feel they were testing the waters with Hevy and now with Boss.

Reaction score
Looks good to me, though I think his shoulder pads aren't that bulky. It's also nice to see that Hasbro decided to use the soft rubber plastic skirt on Rex. Hope they don't change this...

Reaction score
I really like this figure, and i never realised at first glance that the Obi Wan is a new figure, at first i thought he was a re release, but he is new, isnt he?

Reaction score
I really like this figure, and i never realised at first glance that the Obi Wan is a new figure, at first i thought he was a re release, but he is new, isnt he?
Could be that he is new. Although on that image his face looks like an angry potato :stupid:

Reaction score
Yeah. for the most part he is the same as CW40. The only difference is that the 'new' one has a fabric skirt, which is only a minor change, and I like the current skirt on the current version.

Come on, Hasbro! You can do much better figures than this!

Reaction score
I don't know if I'll buy this guy. I've already got two sets of Delta commandos, so I may pass. The only thing that'd make me buy it is if he's super articulated with hips, feet shoulders etc.

Reaction score
Yeah. for the most part he is the same as CW40. The only difference is that the 'new' one has a fabric skirt, which is only a minor change, and I like the current skirt on the current version.

Come on, Hasbro! You can do much better figures than this!
Looks like he has ball-jointed ankles, and the hips are probably also ball-jointed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only difference is that the 'new' one has a fabric skirt
It's very important for Obi-Wan to have a fabric skirt, it's essential, so it's very important they make it in fabric.

Concerning Boss figure, I hope to see a battle pack of the rest of the Delta Squad. And I really wonder whether he has a removable helmet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
His helmet better be removable. Won't hold my breath though.
Indeed, it is Hasbro after all? I've come to expect the worst from them, and just always hope to be pleasantly surprised.

PS: Though with Hasbro, there's not much chance of a "happy" surprise.

Reaction score
Indeed, it is Hasbro after all? I've come to expect the worst from them, and just always hope to be pleasantly surprised.

PS: Though with Hasbro, there's not much chance of a "happy" surprise.
Well, it was an happy surprise to see Boss in figure TCW because Hasbro said they will make only the core characters in 2012 and Boss is not a core character and he won't come back in TCW Dave said it.

GNT

Reaction score
Boss is looking good, now we need the others and we're all set to go.

Reaction score
Well, it was an happy surprise to see Boss in figure TCW because Hasbro said they will make only the core characters in 2012 and Boss is not a core character and he won't come back in TCW Dave said it.
Boss is a Clone. And we know how much Hasbro love there Clones. 'Nuff said...

Reaction score
Boss is a Clone. And we know how much Hasbro love there Clones. 'Nuff said...
Boss is a clone true but he's the most minor clone so it was a surprise to see him in animated figure. Hasbro doesn't make every clone, for example they didn't make Axe and his squadron :stung:, they only make some important clones and the most important clones except here for Boss, Goji, Mixer and Redeye who are the most minor clones of the serie. Hope Tunghori will have it :)

Last edited: