Clone Commander Cody (Phase 2) - CW07

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing a new commander Cody with a jetpack

Reaction score
For viewing pleasure.

Looks awesome! Looks like he may have a removable helmet. Definite buy for me.

Reaction score
After seeing this figure, one question started burning in my mind.

WHERE IS REX?

Reaction score
They're probably saving Rex for tomorrow night, since this is just teaser stuff, I think.

Cody looks wicked! Also, the way it's feet are turned almost makes it looks like it's got ankle joints....could it be true?

Last edited:
Reaction score
They're probably saving Rex for tomorrow night, since this is just teaser stuff, I think.

Cody looks wicked! Also, the way it's feet are turned almost makes it looks like it's got ankle joints....could it be true?
Thanks for the response. I hope we get to see some more Phase 2 Clones during the next few days of the con (Such as Rex, Wolffe, AT-RT Driver, Wolfpack Clones, etc).

Reaction score
CW Cody looks great in Phase 2. The legs look small but I think a lot of that has to do with all that gear attached to his upper body.

Reaction score
Mmmm, interesting. I'm not sure if I'll get him. You start buying one of each and all of a sudden you have a buttload of clones. =P

Reaction score
Must get this one! This looks like a great figure :D

Also, has anyone noticed that this figure will come out on the 3rd of January, and that's also the day that the Clone Wars Adventures big gear/accessories thing expires? Perhaps Cody's wave is the last wave to contain these accessories...

Reaction score
Must get this one! This looks like a great figure :D

Also, has anyone noticed that this figure will come out on the 3rd of January, and that's also the day that the Clone Wars Adventures big gear/accessories thing expires? Perhaps Cody's wave is the last wave to contain these accessories...
No, Anakin in fabric, Cody, clone trooper will be released the 30th january.

Reaction score
No, Anakin in fabric, Cody, clone trooper will be released the 30th january.
Ah, my mistake.
That must mean Hasbro are keeping the big accessories then...

EDIT: Seen as they come out on 30th January, that means they come out on my birthday! :playful:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saw some higher rez pics....Helmet is removable (saw his chin)...and he's got ankle joints! :applouse:

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, I've been wanting the new Cody since a picture of him popped up.

Reaction score
It looks like it is based largely on the rex with jetpack mold, but I see ankle joints on this one. I was hoping we'd see cody with an updated phase 1 helmet. It does look like the backpack plug-in has his backpack (from rots) and not just a repaint of rex's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
idk that looks more like a survival pack with rockets lol too bad they could ahve instead use the one that was packed with kenobi or denal or space clone or even better the one like boba had

Reaction score
It looked to me from the pics like he had ankle articulation. I can't stand having figs w/o moveable ankles.

Anyone seen pics of Phase 2 Cody w/the helmet off?

Reaction score
Jet pack

His Jet pack looks more like a mini transformer attached to his back and I know what you mean about the ankle articulation. They just dont run the same without it...:shame: JK
Do like them with the articulation though...

Reaction score
This figure is a win-win. It’s got fun stuff for kids and high detail and articulation for collectors. Nicely done, Hasbro.

Reaction score
Not a big fan of the look of this figure (too thin a body, which is odd since I'm happy with other CW clones), so I'll probs just buy one for the helmet to go on my vintage cody since this helmet looks waaayyy cooler than the one that came with.

Reaction score
So is Hasbro never going to release a phase 1 Cody with a corrected helmet? It would be good if this Cody came with phase 1 and 2 helmets, but i doubt it.

Reaction score
Judging from this image, it looks like Cody may have ankle joints.:)

Still a definite buy for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jet pack

Now that I have seen closer pics of that jet pack it is certain that they could have saved money by using all that plastic to just make another figure. Still gonna get 2 or 4 of him.

Last edited: