Clear Stands....where to get them?

Reaction score
Hey, to those of you who use the small clear/circular stands, where do you order them from?

Reaction score
Just a word of warning. I have had the foot peg on the Protech stands break multiple times on me but have never had that occur on Real stands.

Reaction score
Real Stands are not 100% compatible with ROTS clones either- some clones/figures have shallow foot holes, which makes them look like they are floating over the clear stand. I had to grind down a peg for most of my ROTS army.

Reaction score
Protech stands have the same problem. They tell you to use pliers to cut the peg to accomodate ROTS figures.

Reaction score
I use the wholesalecases stands and I've probably broken 1 in 10 of them trying to put them into a figure they didn't fit with.

Or worse...trying to get them out of some figure I crammed them into.

For the other 9/10 times, they work great. I have about 200 or so left from my bulk order and at least that many figures I still need to stand up.

Reaction score
I ordered 5 of the RealStands to give them a test run.

Reaction score
Realstands cost more, but they are worth it.
If the "pegs" are too long for the shallowed hole figures, just use fingernail/toenail clippers and snip them off.

Reaction score
They are worth it but when you have over a thousand figures(I army build) it can get a little expensive and you don't really get much of a price break when you order realstands in bulk. Protechs are good enough for me but I like that real stands have two pegs instead of one.