Cinemaquette Darth Vader

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
I am just not seeing the huge costs for these...I am perfectly happy with PF's from Sideshow.
Neither do I.

3 Cinemaquettes = 1:1 Sideshow Endoskeleton statue, 2 CM's = more than 1:1 Trooper/Vader.

Reaction score
SirTristram said:
I am just not seeing the huge costs for these...I am perfectly happy with PF's from Sideshow.
I have the PF from sideshow and I'm sure they will make an ESB, I'm looking forward to that as well...

Bring it on I say Vader in any size...

I have a 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5, 1:6, 1:7, 1:8, 1:10, and so on =)

the only one left to get is the Yoshitoku 1/4 High Art armour... but that'll have to wait

Reaction score
This looks cool, but why would you want a Shaw head with it? Don't remember this stance with helmet off. Not to mention that Shaw head looks bad. Sideshow did a great Shaw considering mass production.

Not sure I'm looking for 1/3 scale. If I'm going to step up from SS 1/4 PF I would go full scale.

Reaction score
When I originally spoke to George, (I'm sure I was just one of many re this 2 comic cons ago) he asked what I thought would be the best representation of Vader (I guess my opinion meant something cause he knew I was a hard core Vader collector from when I used to work for him a looong time ago)...especially since I didn't think they'd ever make more than one version...I mentioned that ESB seems to be the most popular, but some folks like the fact that the helmet can be removed -- the ultimate Vader would be the OT one that most of the ones who has this kind of money to spend grew up on...but a plus would be the removable helmet. People could always keep him hidden if they wanted...

Reaction score
I'll make a decision when I see it available from a UK supplier since Cinemaquette are not shipping this outside of the US.

If it's the usual rip off conversion of £1 = $1 then I doubt I'll go for it.

Reaction score
easy pass. I think I'd rather buy 33.3 detolfs instead lol. that head is ugly too lol.

Reaction score
I'll wait for Sideshow's ESB Vader PF if ever released...

Reaction score
I've ordered it. I think it looks great...one of the better scans I've ever seen of the Vader helmet and it's pretty faithful in the face - dome could be argued, but I don't care.

I'm just happy they made some improvements since comic con, and as a Vader Collector this piece is important for me to have. It will look great in my Vader collection!

Reaction score
£1500 at Forbidden Planet so it's £500 cheaper than I expected. Very tempted but not sure I want to spend that amount on it. I was going to use my bonus on a new set of wheels but I need to rethink that now.

It's also got the other problem that if I buy this and then they release other Sith Lords then I'm going to want them too.

Reaction score
I have been fighting it for days but finally ordered. It is a great piece and is going to look good in the collection o' Vader!