Cikatro Vizago & IG-RM - Mission Series MS09

GNT

Reaction score
Coming soon in the Saga Legends line is a 2 pack of Chatro Vizago & IG-RM from the Rebels show in the mission series:

Who's going to be picking up this pack?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Somebody who knows who the heck these characters are, I suppose. I figure they're from Rebels because of the colour scheme and the droid being based on Ralph McQuarrie's IG-88, but past that I'm clueless right now.

Reaction score
Possibly bounty hunters?
These guys are like the exact opposite of the Anakin/Obi-Wan 2-pack in terms of newness*...I don't care if they're bounty hunters or they work in an Imperial call center, I'm buying them! :p

* = even if we've gotten that McQuarrie IG-88 before

Reaction score
My guess is they'll be secondary characters in the show a la Hondo Ohnaka or Embo in TCW–this thrills me, because yay, side characters get figures unlike the latter days of TCW! :awesome:

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about the Devarion, but I love the IG line of droids, so I will pick this up just for IG-RM.

Reaction score
I suppose it's too much to hope that IG-RM will just be a repainted/repacked McIG-88 instead of a newly-sculpted 5POA brick... that's one figure I wanted to get back in TLC, but never really found evidence of his wave in stores.

If it IS McIG-88 repainted, with Vizago being a 5POA brick, I'll probably still get a couple. If not, I may still get it just to have "a" McIG-88-type figure.

...now I want REBELS to include a droid character called "5-POA" to poke fun at Hasbro's backstep to Ye Olde Kenner Tymes. :p

Reaction score
I suppose it's too much to hope that IG-RM will just be a repainted/repacked McIG-88 instead of a newly-sculpted 5POA brick... that's one figure I wanted to get back in TLC, but never really found evidence of his wave in stores.

If it IS McIG-88 repainted, with Vizago being a 5POA brick, I'll probably still get a couple. If not, I may still get it just to have "a" McIG-88-type figure.

...now I want REBELS to include a droid character called "5-POA" to poke fun at Hasbro's backstep to Ye Olde Kenner Tymes. :p
Dude, I would totally buy 5-POA (Five-PeeOhAye). The Basic B**** of Droids.

Reaction score
Chatro Vizago might be cool, though I'll need to wait for a higher rez pic to know for sure.

Reaction score
This is the kind of release I pass on at first (so I can buy up all the ones I really want) and then buy it later.

Reaction score
If they weren't 5 poa or weren't animated style, I would probably pick one of these up. Two strikes (for me personally) is just too much, though.

Reaction score
My guess is they'll be secondary characters in the show a la Hondo Ohnaka or Embo in TCW–this thrills me, because yay, side characters get figures unlike the latter days of TCW! :awesome:
Just watch, Rebels will be on season 5 and the first wave is all the main characters with 1 short packed new one.

Reaction score
Just watch, Rebels will be on season 5 and the first wave is all the main characters with 1 short packed new one.
Hopefully not. Maybe the cheaper tooling on these figures will allow us to get more secondary characters. At the very least they can pack 1 new character with a repack in the mission series.

Reaction score
The Droid, IMO, doesn't suffer from the lack of articulation... but jeez... they had that sculpt already, as with so many mission series, why go backwards?... anyway..he's good, saves customising a legacy McQuarrie version
Chatro is cartoony, obviously, so doesn' fit with any of the rest of my collection.

Reaction score
I might get that guy to use for a custom. His head could be used on an SA figure, as a cool smuggler or Merc.

Reaction score
Shame, I'd buy if they had joints, I like their look. As it is I'll pass.

Devaronian looks like he raided Kyle Katarn's wardrobe.

I might get that guy to use for a custom. His head could be used on an SA figure, as a cool smuggler or Merc.
Unless you're good with a dremel that might be tricky. His head looks swivel to me instead of a ball joint.

Reaction score
That's okay, I've already butchered a couple SL heads for other projects. Sadly their tiny in comparison to the SA line, so it gets tricky with compatibility.

Reaction score
"Cikatro" is really similar to the spanish word "cicatriz", which means scar. "Vizago" is also very similar to the english word "visage", which is just another word for a person's face. So, put the two together and what do you get? "Scar face." :)

GNT

Reaction score
Looking forward to this pack now, the droid is neat (though hasn't said anything on the show yet) and the smuggler is a good design, not Hondo but still pretty neat.

Reaction score
I really like the droid, but kinda fifty-fifty. His arms remind how bad Hasbro's Jurassic Park /// humans were. But at least Vizago looks like he can stand decent enough, and will probably be a tad bigger than them.

"Cikatro" is really similar to the spanish word "cicatriz", which means scar. "Vizago" is also very similar to the english word "visage", which is just another word for a person's face. So, put the two together and what do you get? "Scar face." :)
Alas, the Galaxy is His!

GNT

Reaction score
Cikatro isn't like Hondo but this set is still pretty neat and offers us something new:

Reaction score
Except that Kyle would have been too young during Rebels, for his clothes to even fit Vizago! ;)
Otherwise I'd agree.

Reaction score
Really?? I always took him to be younger than that, based his description post ROTJ. Though I guess the would make sense, I keep forgetting how close to ANH this show is.

Reaction score
Got this set from Target today. Both figures look great in hand, the detailed sculpting is quite nice. Vizago is probably the winner of the two--he looks tough. The IG-RM droid is nice too, a nice visual nod to the concept version of IG-88. But IG loses points for a couple of things--1. his arms are so stick-straight and so long that he looks goofy and very unnatural when pointing a weapon; even though I get that this is a 5 POA line, either elbow joints or at least a slight bend sculpted into its arm(s) would benefit its appearance of being in action (for just straight-out guarding, it's fine as it is), and 2. the cardback shows the character holding a nice big gun, but the figure comes with no weapons (Hey kids! Don't make any plans to recreate the package imagery with the contents of this blister card!).

For the price, though, you can't argue the value of what you do get. Certainly a nice addition to round out everybody's budding Rebels collection.

Reaction score
I have an opened, complete set of Cikatro/Vizago and Bossk/IG88 that i would trade for an open Sabine. Lemme know. Also interested in the wookiee mission set. Have a loose Inquisitor, Chopper, and Kallus as well. Lemme know