Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos

Reaction score
Hey guys new in the forum !

I bought a collection of kenner chuck norris figures mosc, i opened them.

I don`t understand why kenner didn`t release the klaw figure in the first wave if he was the main bad guy.

Is like here`s he-man but no skeletor :confused: but then again 3 different chuck norris where made:hmm:

O well but one thing is for sure, after nearly 30 years this toys smell brand new.

Very Bizarre but awesome, here are some pics

Ps. sorry for the lonely Tabe and the other chuck, they arrived yesterday :$

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice set Toygeneral

I purchased a set of 3 of these MOC in a lot of other vintage toys. They’re actually quite cool! I particularly like the Tabe figure. He’s a proper lump of plastic, amazing that any have lasted MOC.

Ed

Reaction score
AWESOME....that line was great even though I only managed to get Chuck in the red pants and Super Ninja when I was a kid. I had a lot of fun with those.

Reaction score
Nice set Toygeneral

I purchased a set of 3 of these MOC in a lot of other vintage toys. They’re actually quite cool! I particularly like the Tabe figure. He’s a proper lump of plastic, amazing that any have lasted MOC.

Ed
Thank`s my friend !

Now after this i will try to make a custom playset for this line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys new in the forum !

I bought a collection of kenner chuck norris figures mosc, i opened them.

I don`t understand why kenner didn`t release the klaw figure in the first wave if he was the main bad guy.

Is like here`s he-man but no skeletor :confused: but then again 3 different chuck norris where made:hmm:

O well but one thing is for sure, after nearly 30 years this toys smell brand new.

Very Bizarre but awesome, here are some pics

Ps. sorry for the lonely Tabe and the other chuck, they arrived yesterday :$
I remember bring in High school an seeing these in clearance they are kinda neat

Reaction score
Wow - hard to believe I actually remember this CN's Karate Kommandoe's line - I didn't collect them and never had any, but there were one of a long line of action figures from the '80's that were tied into a cartoon...

Reaction score
Awesome purchasse!!! I just rebought all these loose but I am needing two weapons. Kimo's sword and Battle Gear Chuck's Bochaku Sticks.

I am considering trying to pick up the Rambo toy line next. Maybe the Karate Kid but those are pricier. Had all these when I was young.