Chirrut Imwe

Reaction score
I think I'm going to try and pick up an extra crossbow from the Clone Wars Embo figure, closer than the rocket launcher monstrosity that came with him.

Reaction score
I don't plan to do anything with the 5POA figures, until it's set in stone we aren't getting any SA versions. lol

Reaction score
How many SA figures did we get for TFA? Seems like that might be a good guess for figures from this line.
Kylo Ren
Rey
Finn
Poe Dameron
FO Stormtrooper
TFA Han
Lewisnky Dress Leia

So, seven figures from the TFA film.

So far we just have Jyn, Death Trooper and in the next wave Cas, and Scarif Trooper. I'd love SA versions of all the Rebels in the squad, but that's probably not going to happen.

Reaction score
How many SA figures did we get for TFA? Seems like that might be a good guess for figures from this line.
Except that Hasbro already stated that Rogue One wouldn't be getting as much as TFA. So I'm not expecting too much more than what they've already shown, possibly Chirrut and another.

Reaction score
It will be unbelievably ridiculous if we only get 4 sa figures from this movie. we should at least get a lead villain (director krennic) and a few more of the new rebels. if they don't this time around i'm sure they will make them eventually when/if they start making some more new figures spanning the whole star wars filmography. at least with tfa they covered the 3 new main heroes, the main villain and a few others. but with the 4 they have shown so far from RO, what are they really covering? seriously? 2 new heroes and a couple troopers? that doesn't seem that well rounded at all.

Reaction score
If we don't get Krennic or Chirrut in the SA line, then I'm probably not gonna make it to EP8 or whatever happens next. I can forgive the obscure. But the obvious up front characters, not so much.

Reaction score
If we don't get Krennic or Chirrut in the SA line, then I'm probably not gonna make it to EP8 or whatever happens next. I can forgive the obscure. But the obvious up front characters, not so much.
Haven't they all but confirmed that Jyn, Death Trooper, Cassian Andor, and Scarif Trooper are all we're getting? The rest will be repacks. The next wave is all repacks. Unless I misunderstood something. The big relief for me is that I don't have to cruise through the 10 Walmarts that I cycle through for a long long time. (unless they put the U-Wing or Tie Striker on clearance at some point I suppose).

Honestly, I'd love to have the entire squad from Rogue On in SA, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Reaction score
If they don't make an SA Krennic it'll be a huge missed opportunity. Hes the main bad guy after all, they took the time to make an SA Phasma surely they'll do the same for Krennic. How can they not when he has such a key role in the movie.

Reaction score
Haven't they all but confirmed that Jyn, Death Trooper, Cassian Andor, and Scarif Trooper are all we're getting?
Don't quote me, but I think there are two more unannounced figures coming. Plus we have the whole next year, will they not release anything new until December when EP8 arrives?

Reaction score
If they don't make an SA Krennic it'll be a huge missed opportunity. Hes the main bad guy after all, they took the time to make an SA Phasma surely they'll do the same for Krennic. How can they not when he has such a key role in the movie.
I can live with the 5POA Krennic, because it's not like he needs to be put in action poses. I also think you could customize some SA arms onto him easily. (Comic pack wedge maybe?)

I just wish we could have more of the crew. Bodhi or Saw would make pretty sweet SA figures. The more I look at the 5POA Bodhi though, the more I think there are some GI Joe bodies that would make easy customs.

I would take just about any SA figures from Rogue One though.

Reaction score
Don't quote me, but I think there are two more unannounced figures coming. Plus we have the whole next year, will they not release anything new until December when EP8 arrives?
Cirrut is such an obvious choice for a SA deluxe figure. He is one of the coolest SW characters ever, and an important one. So they have to revisit him. Annoyingly its a real stupid choice to not do him with his trademark bowcaster.

Reaction score
That's too bad, Hasbro dislikes Beggars. So I guess we wont be seeing that anytime soon. lol

I still haven't see the 5POA version! If I ever do run into that guy, I'll likely get him to customize my own version.

Reaction score
This was easily one of my favorite characters from RO, but I am satisfied with the 5 POA basic figure, its so well done, that I have no desire to see anything in the SA 3.75 TBS line. My only wish is that the bowcaster were more accurate.

Reaction score
This was easily one of my favorite characters from RO, but I am satisfied with the 5 POA basic figure, its so well done, that I have no desire to see anything in the SA 3.75 TBS line. My only wish is that the bowcaster were more accurate.
Yeah, I'm not bothered about knees/ankles on this figure.

I would have really LOVED elbows and swivel wrists, though. But that's just me.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not bothered about knees/ankles on this figure.

I would have really LOVED elbows and swivel wrists, though. But that's just me.
Yeah, if Hasbro could just find some common ground with say the Episode I/ Power of the Jedi lines, with pretty decent sculpts (more so PotJ), but had swivel elbos, or articulated wrists, etc.

Reaction score
I wish Hasbro would not stick to this as being only 5 POA and give extra articulation based on figure. Like this figure for instance, they should have at least given him swivel wrists and some elbow articulation so he can hold his staff 2-handed. I mean, his right hand is already a separate piece, why couldn't they just make that swivel at least. I added the swivel on mine and he can kinda hold with two hands. If it goes cheaper, I might be tempted to get a 2nd one and then give him two swivel wrists and elbow articulation.

Since his cloak covers his waist, I might be tempted to just cut him in half as well and make a swivel waist.

Anyways, here he is with swivel wrist at least. His 2-handed pose is still kinda awkward though.

Reaction score
Off topic from Chirrut, but black series Jyn with Eadu poncho? Looks good! I didn't try removing the poncho yet. Is it easy?

Reaction score
Off topic from Chirrut, but black series Jyn with Eadu poncho? Looks good! I didn't try removing the poncho yet. Is it easy?

It's easy to take off the original figure but hard to put on the black series. For the original figure, I put in boiling water and her arms pop off and you can slide it off. I didn't want to take my black series Jyn arms off so it was a bit harder to put on. The black series torso also seems bigger.

Reaction score
Yea, I was a bit saddened after opening Chirrut. And realizing he cannot hold his staff the right way...
Considering Ackbar got JAWs, and K2 got a little more that standard 5POA. They could have at least give this guy swivel forearm.

Reaction score
I finally went ahead and gave him elbows that move. Right hand swivels at the sleeve cuff and the left arm sleeve piece and hand are one piece that swivels. This was a lot harder than I expected. I was hoping I didn't have to do the right arm but he still couldn't hold staff with just making the wrist swivel. The flash brings out the color difference but in hand, not too bad. I haven't decided on Baze yet. Don't know if I want to go through the trouble of making him able to hold his weapon 2-handed or not.

With Baze

With Jyn as well (sorry about the fuzzy pic)

Reaction score
Looks good. I'm about 95% finished with my version (BJ shoulders/elbows/hips/knees/ankles) and swivel waist/wrists.

Still not sure how to tackle Baze and kind of annoyed that we have to put in so much effort to approximate what Hasbro should be making as standard!

Reaction score
While I like this figure as is, they shouldn't have glued in the right forearm. Its made of a different colored plastic, so they could have kept it articulated instead with a simple swivel, which would have pleased a number of fans. It's bonus POA like this could have been, that would help appeal to the articulation lovers out there.

Reaction score
The right forearm is actually a separate piece. They attached it with a rectangular tab and glued. Don't know why they couldn't have just given us swivel wrist there like they did for Eadu Jyn.

Reaction score
just about finished the rebuild of my Chirrut so pics in the next few days - got to try and scratchbuild a bowcaster.

Saw a really nice Baze Custom using the Sgt Airborne figure as a base so bit the Bullet and ordered on from the US. Will need some work but looks feasible.