Chirrut Imwe (Rogue One)

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface we’ll be seeing Chirrut Imwe from Rogue One in the Vintage Line. No pictures just yet.

worth picking up?

Reaction score
I'll get him. He was probably my favorite character in the movie. It would be so strange if they don't make Baze too, though.

Reaction score
I hope they make is buddy Baze. I like him in the film. I passed on the 5 POA Churrit. Now Hasbro better make a dang mud trooper for the VC line.
I was able to grab a few 5 POA Chirruts from Dollar tree for a buck each, along with the rest of that wave. Weird that they never made his bff.

Reaction score
Thrilled about this one. 5POA is fine, I guess, but there were so many characters in this film that I'd love to see in greater detail. Looking forward to him and K2 joining my Jyn and Cassian!

Reaction score
So glad Chirrut is finally coming to TVC. If only it meant Hasbro were planning more depth in recent movies character selection. Bring on Baze and Bodhi next to round up Rogue One team Hasbro... and you'll be ready for your next Haslab project: U-Wing :giggle:

Reaction score
Forgot about the 2 pack
2 2packs technically. 1st w/ a stormtrooper in R1 packaging and again in in FL/TLJ packaging w/ Chirrut..best friend 'till the end

figures cross my amazon order this AM still gets honored

Reaction score
Forgot about the 2 pack
Do you need a 5 POA Baze? I bought 10 of the two pack with him and the Stormtrooper at a local discount store for only $5 a set. I'll be happy to send you one.

I'm absolutely down for this figure. I hope we get a Baze and Bhodi as well, to round out the crew in SA form.

Reaction score
Do you need a 5 POA Baze? I bought 10 of the two pack with him and the Stormtrooper at a local discount store for only $5 a set. I'll be happy to send you one.
That's awesome of you! I promised the wife I'd narrow down the collection to TVC and droid. Thank you though, you rock! :cool:

Reaction score
That's some quality work on the soft goods, aroz13 - whether I pick up this version of Chirrut depends on how well Hasbro's attempt to do the same will work out (And of course, whether or not I can even find the thing).

Reaction score
That's some quality work on the soft goods, aroz13 - whether I pick up this version of Chirrut depends on how well Hasbro's attempt to do the same will work out (And of course, whether or not I can even find the thing).
Keep an eye on EB Games website. I preordered the Power Droid tonight, so hopefully the rest will come up for preorders some time soon.

Reaction score
So pleased this is coming out, Rogue One is wonderful and so is this character.
This toy is gonna kick so many Stormtroopers in the face.

Reaction score
Of all the characters that will benefit from coming out in SA, the martial arts expert is high up on the list. I'm very excited to get him and pose him in the middle of a circle of stormtroopers, striving to give him a cool action pose before eventually giving up and leaving him with the same "knees slightly bent and tilted a little forward" resignation pose as the rest of the figures.

(That's a knock on my posing abilities, not on the quality of the toys.)

Reaction score
all depends on the sculpt and the articulation with the figure.
Agreed. Since i already have him in 5PoA it's not really a must have like it is for an unmade figure. And as shown it is fairly easy to make an SA custom for him.

That said, if it knocks my socks off this will be two of the three I'll be buying from this wave.

Reaction score
Yes, looking forward to an SA version of this guy, he needs it more than most.

Reaction score
Well I used a regular Kylo to make the ep8/9 Kylo. So part of that is his skirt I cut off. The red is cut from an old dry-fit tshirt. The rest was taken or cut from the 5 poa chirrut, and attached to a Jedi Luke body.

Reaction score
I think him and Baze are the only Rogue One figures I'd buy so cool that he's getting an improved 3.75" figure. They were easily the best part of Rogue One for me. Doesn't seem like Baze is coming anytime soon from what we've seen from the leaks. Not a huge deal since his 5POA figure looks good, I just don't like that he can't hold his gun properly, but Chirrut demands that extra articulation needed for action poses. Hoping for a soft goods lower body or else all that leg articulation could end up as useless as Crait Luke or Rise of Skywalker Rey.

Reaction score
I'm hoping both too! I'd guess they would do it similar to the TFA Rey's wrap/mask. I don't remember offhand how it is in the package (behind her?), but it looks like a very full bubble.

Reaction score
just got email from amazon w/ ETA update....K2S0 is now 10/1 along w/ Airbourne trooper, GNK(always been 10/1) and I assume Stormtrooper Luke (of this 1st wave, i only preordered K2 and airbourne from amazon, GNK from pulse. 2nd wave- i ordered hondo, fives and imwe thru amazon.) So I guess its safe to say, for those that lucked out and got a preorder in, they intend to keep preorders active-- Hondo, Fives, and Imwe are still 11/1 ETA

Reaction score
Very excited for the TVC Chirrut figure. His 5POA figure was ok at best but the character has always needed a super articulated figure and it's great that now we should be getting a great 3.75-inch figure of him in TVC. Looking forward to seeing how good he'll look with photo-real since none of the Chirrut figures in either scale had photo-real.

Can't wait to see this figure and its packaging.

Reaction score
Donnie Yen/Chirrut is a cool character but Saw Gerrera is a little more visually interesting. I'm surprised Hasbro didn't make Saw before Chirrut.

Reaction score
Donnie Yen/Chirrut is a cool character but Saw Gerrera is a little more visually interesting. I'm surprised Hasbro didn't make Saw before Chirrut.
I hope they are looking at the entire Rogue One cast for future releases, and staggering it out. We need Krennic too, and he would be an easy accomplishment with their parts library.

Reaction score
Saw spends all his scenes standing and talking. Chirrut spends his scenes kicking ass. It's a no brainer. We need an SA Chirrut. We don't need an SA Saw.
So what about the "kid" that what's to play w/ his/her "action" figures and also wants to create thier own adventures and stories that require Saw to "kick ass" and not just stand around and talk.? By that logic, we definitely didn't need any SA ERG, the potf2 3poa was screen accurate enoigh.