Chief Thi-Sen - CW43

GNT

Reaction score
Chief Thi-Sen, a Talz warrior appeared in one episode in season one - "Trespass" has now been confimed for a 2010 release...

Please share your thoughts on the character here

Reaction score
Re: Talz Warrior/ Chief Thi-Sen

i hope they make this,i love the telz and would buy many of the chief and warrior or any other talz they would make

Reaction score

I would love to see some Talz. And not just POTF2 Muftak with new clothes and gear, actual new sculpts with decent articulation would be great.

Reaction score

I liked them, but I don't think that they'll be made - if Hasbro already said no to Vebb cause he's in just one ep, then I don't see why they'd change their minds for these guys... unless they appear again, but that's kinda doubtful.

Reaction score

Really not anything special here, and more then likely they will repack Muftak anyways!
Is it me or does it seem strange Anakin and Obi-Wan do not recognize these creatures considering there is one named Foul Moudama serving in the Jedi Order?

Reaction score

Masterfett said:
Is it me or does it seem strange Anakin and Obi-Wan do not recognize these creatures considering there is one named Foul Moudama serving in the Jedi Order?
I'd chalk it up to Anakin and Obi-Wan never meeting Foul. It's a big Jedi Order and I doubt that everyone has met everyone else, particularly when many Jedi might not visit the temple regularly.

The Talz in the episode were cool and I'd like to see figures, but unless they're in more episodes I doubt Hasbro will make them.

Reaction score

I think Lucas considers the Microseries to be further into the EU - and thus a different level of canon than the current series. I'd bet he'd say that Foul doesn't exist in this universe...

Reaction score

Since1978 said:
I think Lucas considers the Microseries to be further into the EU - and thus a different level of canon than the current series. I'd bet he'd say that Foul doesn't exist in this universe...
It must be nice to make up the rules as you go, I know I can't do that where I work!

Reaction score

Masterfett said:
Since1978 said:
It must be nice to make up the rules as you go, I know I can't do that where I work!
Well, you aren't one of the most important figures in the history of cinema, surrounded by an empire of your own creation.

At least, I'm assuming...

Reaction score

Since1978 said:
And did Lucas let you in on this little bit of info while you two were on your roadtrip to Fantasy Land? I'm pretty sure that as a TV show, the microseries is still on the same level as the new CGI series. And even if it was below, that still doesn't mean that it gets chucked out wholesale. Any contradictory elements will have to be decided in favor of the story on the higher level, but this is hardly contradictory. Anakin and Obi-Wan not recognizing the Talz in a galaxy of millions of species =/= Foul Moudouma is no longer canon.

Reaction score

There's no reason the micro series episodes didn't happen. They episodes could happen between episodes of the CGI series or happening the same time as an episode (if the same characters are not featured in both)

Reaction score

I'd like these figures better if they came with their Ice-lion mounts! Just imagine army building those!

GNT

Reaction score

Maybe a battlepack for those, they wouldn't fit on a basic card

Reaction score

I was thinking the Deluxe realm, but a Battle Pack would be pretty sweet!

Reaction score

Personally, I'd like an all new Muftak figure in the realistic style - before Hasbro ventures into making an animated figure of this species. Since they were in one episode, I doubt they'll be made - but its a cool species - if they do decide to make this character, I hope all the accessories and 'clothing' are removable so it can also be used as a generic Talz figure...

Reaction score

GNT said:
Maybe a battlepack for those, they wouldn't fit on a basic card
A Battle Pack with one and their mount and a snow clone and a speeder

GNT

Reaction score

Sounds like a good idea to me and a good way to army build the Talz and the Snow clones.

Reaction score

Looks great! Wish the same could be said for pinhead Anakin... this is an excellent Talz, giving some variety to the species from the more heavyset Muftak and Foul Moudama. Another good 'crossover' figure that'd work well in realistic collections, too.

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Looks great! Wish the same could be said for pinhead Anakin... this is an excellent Talz, giving some variety to the species from the more heavyset Muftak and Foul Moudama. Another good 'crossover' figure that'd work well in realistic collections, too.
I was thinking that same thing, I might get it to update my Muftak figure. But its looks a lot smaller? I kindof liked that the old one was HUGE.

Reaction score

He looks pretty tall, fills the bubble top-to-bottom, unlike Anakin.

Reaction score
Re: CW43: Thi-Sen

I was thinking more along the lines up making an updated Foul Moudama from this sculpt. Part of my thinks we'll see him in the series.

This figure could also double up as a generic Talz warrior I suppose. Super excited about this, can't get enough TCW aliens!

Reaction score

Kind of a surprise to see this one. It wasn't very high on my list, but I'll still get him.

Reaction score

I was really hoping for this, so am quite pleased. I'll keep my fingers crossed for one of their lion mounts someday.

And yes, the Anakin really does look pinheaded. That's unfortunate. Maybe they'll modify him in the future.

Reaction score

Wow the figure looks a lot nicer than I imagined. Great detail. Could definitely pass for a realistic figure.

I wish pics would leak of snow clones and snow jedi.

Reaction score

Space_Guard said:
I was thinking more along the lines up making an updated Foul Moudama from this sculpt. Part of my thinks we'll see him in the series.
I doubt we will. They seem intent on avoiding any details beyond some names that come from previous EU sources, even the Microseries. If anything, we might glimpse Foul in the background as a walk-by cameo...

In any case, not a bad idea to try to make Foul out of this. His robes were removable, as I recall; just don't know if they'll fit THIS guy!

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Space_Guard said:
I doubt we will. They seem intent on avoiding any details beyond some names that come from previous EU sources, even the Microseries. If anything, we might glimpse Foul in the background as a walk-by cameo...

In any case, not a bad idea to try to make Foul out of this. His robes were removable, as I recall; just don't know if they'll fit THIS guy!
Yeah this guy is a lot skinnier than the bulky Muftak/Foul

Reaction score

Now this is a pleasent surprise. I love indigenous alien warrior races. Especially if they're cantina or palace species. I'll be happy to pick this guy up. Add this to my most anticipated CW figure list.

Reaction score

Very nice looking figure. I had this on a "short list" of figures I definitely wanted to see. Glad this made the cut.