CHG Meeting

Reaction score
How was the raffle?
Outstanding! First round had some high quality stuff like MOC concept Grievous (my choice), MOC VC Kithaba (for the upcoming Skiff), Titanium/Hot Wheels, quite a few 3.75" and 6" recent clearance vehicles (Ski Speeder) and figures (in boxes), a custom diorama, 6" statues, etc. In addition to Grievous, I got a 6" Jyn and 6" C3PO statue.

Reaction score
Outstanding! First round had some high quality stuff like MOC concept Grievous (my choice), MOC VC Kithaba (for the upcoming Skiff), Titanium/Hot Wheels, quite a few 3.75" and 6" recent clearance vehicles (Ski Speeder) and figures (in boxes), a custom diorama, 6" statues, etc. In addition to Grievous, I got a 6" Jyn and 6" C3PO statue.
Found that Jyn for $0.03 at Beaver Dam Walmart on the way to the meeting.
You missed the coolest raffle item: Stormtroopers Beyond the Armor (even had the reproduction paperwork envelope with Kenner Stormtrooper card back)

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Found that Jyn for $0.03 at Beaver Dam Walmart on the way to the meeting.
You missed the coolest raffle item: Stormtroopers Beyond the Armor (even had the reproduction paperwork envelope with Kenner Stormtrooper card back)

Darth Ray
Cool! I'll make sure not to miss the next one. I have a few nice items I was going to bring as well.

Reaction score
Glad you guys had a good turnout for the meeting... I was in Chicago for the NRA trade show, eating myself into a diabetic coma... I'll be sure to make the next meeting...

Reaction score
Hello all of my fellow Star Wars Fans. The time for the next meeting is upon us and it is going to be one fun ride. The next meeting is going to be on Saturday July 21st starting at 11am at David's house in Madison. The address is 49 Craig Avenue, Madison Wisconsin. We will be in David's backyard gathering for a cookout. Please bring a $10.00 contribution for the food and snacks and beverages and also any lawn chairs you may have. David is going to do all of the shopping so we can just pay him directly at the meeting. I will bring a table for the raffle items. If an Milwaukee guys want to ride with me I have room for 3 other people comfortably. After the meeting and eating we are all invited to hangout at our newest member Chad Peak's house and explore his Star Wars basement. Chad has a place in Madison that I do not yet have the address for but I'm sure we can all caravan down to his spot after we have had our fill in the sun. Hope everyone is able to make this one as it will be a day filled with Star Wars conversation and good friends. Till then everyone take care and May the Force be with you!

Reaction score
Hey, just saw this. I have to drive show to Chicago on Saturday to play some roller derby. I'll try to stop by but no need to plan for me for food!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hey, just saw this. I have to drive show to Chicago on Saturday to play some roller derby. I'll try to stop by but no need to plan for me for food!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
i wish I could make it, but the scheduling gods have ruled it out this time.

Reaction score
Looks like an 80% chance of rain.

It is an outdoor event at my daughter's house, so here is the back up plan:

The Cafe inside the Hy-Vee grocery store is usally half empty and can accomadote a lot of people. People can buy ready to go food at the store and bring it in, or order from the cafe restaurant style.

675 S Whitney Way, Madison, WI 53711

Hello all of my fellow Star Wars Fans. The time for the next meeting is upon us and it is going to be one fun ride. The next meeting is going to be on Saturday July 21st starting at 11am at David's house in Madison. The address is 49 Craig Avenue, Madison Wisconsin. We will be in David's backyard gathering for a cookout. Please bring a $10.00 contribution for the food and snacks and beverages and also any lawn chairs you may have. David is going to do all of the shopping so we can just pay him directly at the meeting. I will bring a table for the raffle items. If an Milwaukee guys want to ride with me I have room for 3 other people comfortably. After the meeting and eating we are all invited to hangout at our newest member Chad Peak's house and explore his Star Wars basement. Chad has a place in Madison that I do not yet have the address for but I'm sure we can all caravan down to his spot after we have had our fill in the sun. Hope everyone is able to make this one as it will be a day filled with Star Wars conversation and good friends. Till then everyone take care and May the Force be with you!

Reaction score

The Cafe inside the Hy-Vee grocery store is usally half empty and can accomadote a lot of people. People can buy ready to go food at the store and bring it in, or order from the cafe restaurant style.

Hope you can return all the food you bought for the BBQ. Maybe you waited until tonight?

Reaction score

So is the location switched to Hy-Vee for sure? Or is this still a fall back choice if rain starts?

Darth Ray

Reaction score
I don't understand. I was sitting right next to you in the Hy-Vee cafe when I posted this. After everyone arrived, we left for Chad's house. Your post confuses me.
After I got home from another great meeting, I thought it funny that you posted "100% hy vee cafe" and we ended up having the meeting entirely at Chad's house.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
After I got home from another great meeting, I thought it funny that you posted "100% hy vee cafe" and we ended up having the meeting entirely at Chad's house.

Darth Ray
I thought that you already knew that I had posted that the meeting was at the Hy-Vee, as I told you that I did, looked you in the eyes, and you nodded your head and said Uh ha. I posted that specifically at your request (which was a good one). I don't see how it was a surprise.

When Andrew and I walked in you seemed visiably upset...and no greeting or small talk, just right in to how vague my "80%" post was about where the meeting would be. I was taken aback your your intensity. I thought Sean had changed the Invitation on Facebook the night before (which Sean and I talked about). He didn't - but I didn't know that until I asked you for a moment and a chance to check on my phone. No change of the invitation (which I cannot edit myself). My original post was there ( 80% chance that the location would move to Hy-Vee if it was still raining), and I had forgot to post an update (100%) which I could have done.

I made a mistake, and I feel bad, and am sorry. When I woke up Saturday morning and saw rain by me locally, I should have posted "100% Hy-Vee" on both Facebook and Rebelscum. I was running late (alarm), and didn't check online. I thought that my personal texts would cover everyone (I didn't have your #, so Sean said he would text you - I didn't know you didn't use a cell phone). I'm sorry. I apologized to you then, and I apologize again now. You are right. The first post was vague. There was no follow up post. You don't have a cell phone, so you didn't get a text. You were obviously frustrated (I suppose that I would be too). But I don't see how taking a swipe at me with your post makes things any better for anybody though. You were right next to me when I posted that the meeting place would be at Hy-Vee (at your request) for those still on the road. I don't believe seeing that post after the meeting was a surprise.

Well, we did spend an hour at the Hy-Vee before departing for Chad's house, during which you and I had a discussion about how you don't like cell phones. I do agree that Chad's house was much better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought that you already knew that I had posted that the meeting was at the Hy-Vee, as I told you that I did, looked you in the eyes, and you nodded your head and said Uh ha. I posted that specifically at your request (which was a good one). I don't see how it was a surprise.

When Andrew and I walked in you seemed visiably upset...and no greeting or small talk, just right in to how vague my "80%" post was about where the meeting would be. I was taken aback your your intensity. ...
Yes, I knew you posted that message. I thought I was just being funny when I posted: "or maybe not" because we didn't end up at Hy Vee after your post. I know I can come across as grumpy, when I'm just distracted, waking up, or nervous/introverted. I really wasn't upset. I'm sorry if I came off that way. I really was trying to be friendly.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Yes, I knew you posted that message. I thought I was just being funny when I posted: "or maybe not" because we didn't end up at Hy Vee after your post. I know I can come across as grumpy, when I'm just distracted, waking up, or nervous/introverted. I really wasn't upset. I'm sorry if I came off that way. I really was trying to be friendly.

Darth Ray
Thanks for posting this. I totally read your post wrong. I thought it was a jab at me (and my mistakes), rather than genuine humor. I guess misinterpreation is a liabilty of the writen word. I will strive to do better in the future.

Reaction score
Racine Meeting!!!!
Hello Wisconsin Star Wars Fans! The next meeting will be Saturday September 8th at my house.This will be a great time. The menu for this day is Hot Dogs and Brats on the grill! My dad has offered to be the grill master so bring your appetite! Please also bring a contribution of $5 to help fund the menu items. We will have snacks and beverages as well. If anyone would like to bring anything for a dessert please feel free to do so. Please text Sean directly for the address to my house if you have not been there before. His phone is 414-399-1375. We will again have an 11:00am start time. Hope to see all of you Force users there. Until then May the Force be With Us!

Reaction score
Hello all fellow Star Wars Fans!
It's that time once again!

So many awesome toys, movies, and news stories to discuss.
I also thought it would be fun if we all wear a shirt with your favorite Star Wars Imperials. Whether it be a logo or characters. If not just wear whatever you like.
CHG November Meeting Details as follows,
Saturday November 10th at 11am at Pizza Crafters in Menomonee Falls.
Address is N56W15560 Silver Spring Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
After the meeting Jerry has been kind enough to extend his house as a post hangout for anyone who is available. Hope to see you all there!!!!!1
Until then May the Force Be With Us!
Any questions text or call Sean
414-399-1375

Reaction score
Hello everyone on Rebelscum! It's that time again. The next CHG meeting will be on Saturday January 12th in Oshkosh at Zaronis. Hope to see you all there. Meeting will start at 11 am. Followed by a local comic book store trip and then a hangout at Gregs. Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years. See you all in 2019.

Reaction score
When is the next CHG meeting? I think I heard there is one coming up in the Madison area.

Reaction score
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Saturday March 9th. At 11am....Chad Peak's house. Message any of the Madison CHG guys for his address (SE side of the metro area).[/FONT]