CHG Meeting

Reaction score
Special announcement! :)

Hi all, today marks a special day for the Cheesehead Garrison. Today June 24, 2017 marks our 10 year anniversary. :) It’s so hard to believe it’s been that long already. Seems like we just started. Our original meeting was June 24, 2007 at the McDonald’s across from Brookfield Square Mall. 6 people showed up for that original meeting, and the CHG was born. :)

We have had a lot of good times, with great meet ups. The best people and friends in the galaxy. It’s truly an honor to be a part of the best fan group in all the fandom. It’s been a great ride thus far, and looking forward to the years to come.

Thanks to everyone for all the great years and may the Force be with you. :)
Kinda cool the meeting falls on the 10 year anniversary.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
We had a Star Wars Road Show hosted by Jimmy_2Pack during the meeting. It was very fun and informative.

Reaction score
Ok all hope everyone is having a fun filled and relaxing summer. The next CHG meeting is upon us. This will be the Milwaukee meeting location. Old country Buffet. The date is going to be Saturday August 12th at 10:30. Hope all of us can make it. I assume lots of you have been watching D23 and SDCC coverage. Lots of fun and interesting things to discuss in the Star Wars universe. See you all very soon.

Reaction score
When is the next CHG meeting?
Following our current schedule, it would be October 14.

However, I talked to Sean earlier this week, and he told me the general consensus was to shift from even months back to odd months (which is what it was when I first joined up, I think summer schedules threw us off one year). So we're taking one month off to get back on track, and our next meeting is scheduled for November 11 at the China Buffet in Racine. Following that will be January 13 in Menomonee Falls, I believe. March meeting should be in Madison, then May back in Milwaukee.

So, always the second Saturday of odd numbered months, rotating between the four locations. We used to rotate between 3 locations, but Racine got added into the mix when Sean was unable to make it, and asked me to host locally. We can always discuss as a group if we want to go back to 3 locations, so each area gets to host twice a year.

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this Will. Hello everyone! Sorry life has been a little topsy turvy lately but I'm back now. The last post is 99% correct. We are going to be having the meetings during odd months. The reason why is that December is an impossible month to meet. The only thing I want to inform people of moving forward is that Menomonee Falls is no longer a location for meetings. Once Jack left there is really no one out there so it doesn't make much sense to keep it as a location. January meeting will be in Johnson Creek and then the March meeting will be in Milwaukee. Hope this helps to clear things up even further. Thanks again Will for helping me get the word out for the Racine meeting. Hope to see everyone there. Take care and May the Force be with us!

Reaction score
November 11 - Racine China Buffet
January 13 - Johnson Creek Culvers
March 10 - Milwaukee Old Country Buffet

Barring something throwing off our schedule, it will continue to be on the second Saturday of odd months, rotating between the three locations listed above.

Reaction score
November 11 - Racine China Buffet
January 13 - Johnson Creek Culvers
March 10 - Milwaukee Old Country Buffet

Barring something throwing off our schedule, it will continue to be on the second Saturday of odd months, rotating between the three locations listed above.
Ok. I should be able to make it.

Reaction score

From some of my recent "in the wild" finds.
I'm going to bring a few pieces for show and tell at the meeting.
Let me know if there is anything that you want to buy/trade for and I can bring it for you to look at. William and I might work out a trade for the 8D8 MOC.
The loose army builder figures were from an adult owned collection with limbs that have not been moved (mint) and still smell of new plastic.

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has fun plans in store for New Year's Eve. The next CHG meeting is approaching at light speed! lol. Now that the star wars pun is out of the way the next CHG meeting will be Saturday January 13th at the Culvers in Johnson Creek. The meeting will start around 11am. Hope to see many of you there and hear all about your Star Wars filled Christmas's. Take care and May the Force be with us!!!

Reaction score
HELP! I am looking for two more 3.75" Walmart Black Series (super articulated) First Order STORMTROOPER (loose OR boxed). If you have one, please bring it to the next CHG meeting In Johnson Creek on Saturday. I'll pay you $13 each.

Reaction score
It’s looking likely for me now. Woo-hoo. Hope to be there by 11.

Sorry - no extra FO SA troopers. I do have some other extra stuff though.....some older figs etc that have been sitting in my car a while. Always thought it would be fun to have a SW swap meet sometime. Would be fun to organize something like that. Not tomorrow, but someday....

Anway, hope to see y’all tomorrow.

Reaction score
Super fun seeing everybody!

Yub Nub!

Awesome raffleGlad that everyone got some of this vintage goodness :)

Sorry to those who didn't make it...see you at the next one in march!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello everyone on the forums. The next CHG meeting will be Saturday March 10th at Pizza Crafters in Menomonee Falls. 15560 Silver Spring Dr N56, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 here is the address for the meeting. Meeting will start at 11am. Hope to see you all there for some good Star Wars conversation. May the Force be with us!

Reaction score
March meeting???
I'll be there! If anybody is looking for anything specific they haven't found locally, post about it, in case somebody else can find one and bring it! The only thing I can think of that I need is the 6" Captain Rex... They hit Target in Madison, but we saw no sign of them in Milwaukee... :(

Reaction score
I'll be there! If anybody is looking for anything specific they haven't found locally, post about it, in case somebody else can find one and bring it! The only thing I can think of that I need is the 6" Captain Rex... They hit Target in Madison, but we saw no sign of them in Milwaukee... :(
Since Hasbro has stopped making Titaniums, I started collectiing Hot Wheels - Starships. After a lot of clearance purchases and help from Steve this year, I'm looking for a dozen more:

Arc-170 Starfighter, AT-ST, Imperial AT-ACT Cargo Walker, Inquisitor's TIE Advanced Prototype, Jango Fett Slave 1 & Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Starfighter (Aetherspite) 2-Pack, Khetanna Jabba's Sail Barge, Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter, Republic Attack Gunship, Vulture Droid, X-Wing Fighter Red 3, and Yoda's Jedi Starfighter

Let me know if you have extras or know where I can find them. I'm hoping to be at the meeting this Saturday.

Thanks.
Ray

Reaction score
Since Hasbro has stopped making Titaniums, I started collectiing Hot Wheels - Starships. After a lot of clearance purchases and help from Steve this year, I'm looking for a dozen more:

Arc-170 Starfighter, AT-ST, Imperial AT-ACT Cargo Walker, Inquisitor's TIE Advanced Prototype, Jango Fett Slave 1 & Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Starfighter (Aetherspite) 2-Pack, Khetanna Jabba's Sail Barge, Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter, Republic Attack Gunship, Vulture Droid, X-Wing Fighter Red 3, and Yoda's Jedi Starfighter

Let me know if you have extras or know where I can find them. I'm hoping to be at the meeting this Saturday.

Thanks.
Ray
I'll keep an eye out for those... I don't even have Yoda's Jedi Starfighter for myself, and Yoda is my main focus!!! I had no idea they released that one...

Reaction score

Thanks.
Ray
I gave away Khetanna Jabba's Sail Barge at the last CHG raffle!

Reaction score
Hello everyone I want to get this out early now so people can plan. With the amount of people we have in the group out near Fondulac, Green Bay and Oshkosh we are going to now add Oshkosh to the meeting locations. The next meeting will be in Oshkosh on Saturday May 19th. The meeting will be held at the pizza restaurant Zaronis. It is a sit down but we can choose what we want to do and there is a very long table to have the meeting so the space is perfect. The address is 2407 Jackson St., Oshkosh, WI 54901 Please put this on your calendars and I hope to see everyone there.

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on bring kids to the Cheesehead Garrison Meeting this Saturday in Oshkosh? I am thinking about bringing Andrew, my 7 year old, but only if there is someone for him to hang out with.

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on bring kids to the Cheesehead Garrison Meeting this Saturday in Oshkosh? I am thinking about bringing Andrew, my 7 year old, but only if there is someone for him to hang out with.
My son, Josh, and I are planning to be there. But I doubt that helps, he's a college Senior.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think I will be too. I'll be bringing my childlike self though... See you guys there!