CHG Meeting

Reaction score
Hello everyone it's that glorious time again. Star Wars meeting is on the horizon. Lots of fun and interesting things happening in the world of Star Wars. This is going to be a great year for Star Wars fans. Let's kick it off with our first meeting of the year on February 11 at the OCB in Greendale aka our Milwaukee meeting hot spot. The meeting will start at 10:30am. Jack will be coming to this meeting from Green Bay and after the meeting we will be having a Star Wars hangout at Jerry's. Let me know if you can drop by to celebrate our beloved saga. Hope to see everyone there. May the Force be with all of us. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to text or call. 414-399-1375

Reaction score
Mighty Con Milwaukee is that day, at State Fair Park. It's a big show. If you buy tix in advance (even the morning of, if you print out your confirmation) you can get in at 9:30am. I plan on going there before the meeting... Admission is $5. You can get a hand stamp, in case you want to go back again after the meeting. Here is the link:

http://geekinccomics.com/store?type=atendee

Note that OCB only has breakfast prices until 11am. So if you want the bargain buffet price, gotta limit your time at Mighty Con...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone from Madison going? I can't this time but have figures I want to get to folks.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Looking forward to this!
We have family commitments in the afternoon/evening, so we won't be able to make the post-CHG meet up, but I'll be there for the main event!
See you all Saturday AM!

Reaction score
Anyone from Madison going? I can't this time but have figures I want to get to folks.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure if I can or not! I'm checking to see if it's possible. I'd like to bring along the kitbash Boba Fett to show off.

Reaction score
Next meeting!

Saturday, April 8 in Racine.
Location is once again the Asian Buffet, located at the Elmwood Plaza Shopping Center, 3701 Durand Ave # 225, Racine, WI 53405.
We will meet at our usual time of 10:30 a.m., which is coincidentally when they open, so no need to rush to get there early.

Unless you want to stop at Toys R Us where I'll be working until 10:00 a.m.

Reaction score
I am looking for loose vintage Star Wars figures (trade or cash) to bring with me to Celebration in Orlando. Some of the groups there are doing a huge swap meet....trade a loose vintage SW figure for another. Please help me prepare :)

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Also looking for any Hayden Christensen VC (vintage collection) modern MOCs (for a signature)[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Also, also: I am bringing loads of good stuff fro the RAFFLE...let's make it a GOOD one![/FONT]

Reaction score
I did some online searching on several coupon sites, and they all say there are no current coupons for the Asian Buffet.

Also, if Jimmy 2-Pack is bringing the goods, everyone else should too. If only so we can tell Sean about all the swag he missed. :p

Reaction score
So....when is the next Cheesehead Garrison meeting?
If we stick to the schedule (every other month, second Saturday), June 10. The Milwaukee crew tends to get together between meetings, and while I can't often make those, the ones I do make are pretty awesome. I also really enjoyed the cookout at your place, even if the turnout was low. Maybe with enough advance planning (and your wife's blessing), we can do that again this summer.

Reaction score
I've heard a rumors of a potential CHG Madison meet-up date of 6/24. If this is true, looks like I will make my 1st Madison meeting.

Brave General - can you confirm??

And BTW - if anyone sees wave three of the 3.75 figs in the wild (Thrawn, Bodhi & Jyn in disguise), please don't leave them. I am eagerly trying to get caught up with those....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've heard a rumors of a potential CHG Madison meet-up date of 6/24. If this is true, looks like I will make my 1st Madison meeting.

Brave General - can you confirm??

And BTW - if anyone sees wave three of the 3.75 figs in the wild (Thrawn, Bodhi & Jyn in disguise), please don't leave them. I am eagerly trying to get caught up with those....
I think I can be there on June 24th.

Reaction score
Hello all. The next CHG meeting will be taking place near the Madison area. We have a slight problem. There is no buffet close enough for us all to meet at. Everything is either too far away for all who are going or they won't let us stay longer than 3 hours. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any. I have also heard that June is a month that a lot of the Madison guys have plans during so here is what I'm thinking. The meeting will be Saturday June 24th. I am leaning towards the Culvers in Johnson Creek. Its about and hour for both Milwaukee and Madison guys. It's a place we have been before and they are ok with us coming out again. They also have a seperate room and is quite spacious. Let me know who can make it please. Thanks.

Reaction score
I'm fine with that. I was going to suggest pizza ranch in Sun Prairie, but not sure how long they would let us stay.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hello all. The next CHG meeting will be taking place near the Madison area. We have a slight problem. There is no buffet close enough for us all to meet at. Everything is either too far away for all who are going or they won't let us stay longer than 3 hours. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any. I have also heard that June is a month that a lot of the Madison guys have plans during so here is what I'm thinking. The meeting will be Saturday June 24th. I am leaning towards the Culvers in Johnson Creek. Its about and hour for both Milwaukee and Madison guys. It's a place we have been before and they are ok with us coming out again. They also have a seperate room and is quite spacious. Let me know who can make it please. Thanks.
I like it....

Reaction score
Also June 24 is Star Wars Night at the Timber Rattler's baseball game in Appleton. Game starts at 6:35 p.m. I know the 501st troops that game. Jason and I (and maybe Sean) plan to head up. Is anyone else interested? Tickets range from $8 to $14 on the website currently.

"The Force awoke last December and will return to Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium for another Star Wars Night. Timber Rattlers players will wear Star Wars themed jerseys for the game and fans could take home one of those jerseys if they win the silent auction that will be held during the game. Stick around for a postgame fireworks display to music from the movies."

Reaction score
Also June 24 is Star Wars Night at the Timber Rattler's baseball game in Appleton. Game starts at 6:35 p.m. I know the 501st troops that game. Jason and I (and maybe Sean) plan to head up. Is anyone else interested? Tickets range from $8 to $14 on the website currently.

"The Force awoke last December and will return to Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium for another Star Wars Night. Timber Rattlers players will wear Star Wars themed jerseys for the game and fans could take home one of those jerseys if they win the silent auction that will be held during the game. Stick around for a postgame fireworks display to music from the movies."
Thanks for asking, but I'll pass.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reaction score

I have a Sarlacc Pit + Boba for you.

Reaction score
Sorry to miss this meeting but Josh and I won't be able to attend. Josh is working his new summer job and I have a company picnic.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Still up in the air if I can attend or not. If you see me, awesome. If you don't, I'm a ninja.

Reaction score
Special announcement! :)

Hi all, today marks a special day for the Cheesehead Garrison. Today June 24, 2017 marks our 10 year anniversary. :) It’s so hard to believe it’s been that long already. Seems like we just started. Our original meeting was June 24, 2007 at the McDonald’s across from Brookfield Square Mall. 6 people showed up for that original meeting, and the CHG was born. :)

We have had a lot of good times, with great meet ups. The best people and friends in the galaxy. It’s truly an honor to be a part of the best fan group in all the fandom. It’s been a great ride thus far, and looking forward to the years to come.

Thanks to everyone for all the great years and may the Force be with you. :)