CHG Cookout

Reaction score
Hello there fellow Star Wars fans!

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be hosting a cookout for anyone who can make it. The cookout is going to be on Saturday July 15th. It will be held at my place at 3:00pm and it will go till we stop talking. lol. My house will be open to anyone who wants to browse the collection I will also have access to my basement display however I don't think it will be completely ready. I will be playing Rogue One around 7:00 on the TV in the living room if anyone would care to watch. I hope all of you will be able to make it. I would like to do it as a pot luck so I am going to post a list of things that I think we will need. I will supply beer and napkins and plates. Have all of those already. Please let me know if you are able to attend and what you can bring.

Potential List

1. Hot Dogs
2. Brats
3. Burgers
4. Chips
5. Soda
6. Fruit
7. Potato Salad or Fruit Salad
8. Bottled Water
9. Cookies or other snacks

If anyone can think if anything else awesome! Just let me know. This is a great way to Celebrate 10 years of this wonderful group of Star Wars enthusiasts.

Reaction score
Yep, I'll be there and looking so forward to it. Darn it, and I was gonna bring the napkins, ha. :) :) :)

Seriously, I'll bring brats and buns. Will you have mayo, mustard, and ketchup??? Or do those need to be added to the list?

Thanks so much for hosting Sean. I really do appreciate it, and very much excited for the big event. :)

Reaction score
No problem at all on the hosting. I want to let everyone know this is not a typical meeting. It's a celebration of our Star Wars fandom. There will not be a raffle at the cookout. So if everyone will save what they have for the next Milwaukee meeting in August that would be great. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Reaction score
I will be there with the whole famdamily for a few. Please tell me what to bring and consider it done.

Reaction score
Don't know any Germans...and you call yourself a Milwaukee native?? ;) Isn't Wesell a German name? Herr Tom Wesell.

I'm also bringing beer....now that will help you will find some Germans :)
I was kidding. I say I'm German, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd have to send my pee to the lab and have them tell me what I am, just like the guy did on the commercial I saw. I'll bring the Deutsch sprechend potato salad. I'm also bringing a bunch of vintage figures that aren't complete, but would love for you to go through them just for fun. Maybe I have a rare variant that I might not be aware of.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reaction score

I'm bringing this stuff to sell at cost in case anyone needs it. $22 (tax included) for 6 inch figures, and $9 for 3.75 inch Sefla. We are going to clean and play with the vintage stuff at the event...but I will eventually sell it, so I'm happy to sell it early at a good price to some local buddies after we play with it. Vintage Lando MOC is broken open, so we are going to take him out and travel back to 1980 by way of "new plastic smell" ;).