[Chewiegum] Collection

Reaction score
I thought I would buy anything else this year, but I had the opportunity so I had to :)

More pics and info can be found here: LINK

78siKS7.jpg

kzlokQF.jpg

1qLQZzU.jpg

kmyH21d.jpg

T3340Yi.jpg

MySy23L.jpg

TGECbbB.jpg

pE3Vg8M.jpg

R2ELbdy.jpg

8Z7tlBI.jpg

r2r2CqC.jpg

sqy77cu.jpg

DlCloSS.jpg

p13Z4aY.jpg

v3MoSF0.jpg

GMwFiyV.jpg

H99fDVS.jpg

Chris

Reaction score
Chris I like all the code 3 models as I think they were well done. I passed on this one only because I have the larger EFX model. However I completely agree that this looks great “landed” and with the inspection panels off. Well done! Daryll

If you haven’t bought one yet the AT-ST the pretty nice as well. I don’t remember you having that one.

Reaction score
I am only missing the signature Advanced TIE Fighter. I might have found one but at the moment a pick up is impossible and I still need to negotiate a bit :)

The AT-ST is very nice, got it for a good price of only 800 Euro with acrylic cover, mint and all boxes.

I won't buy the Republic Gunship because it is not from the OT.

Chris

Reaction score
I am only missing the signature Advanced TIE Fighter. I might have found one but at the moment a pick up is impossible and I still need to negotiate a bit :)

The AT-ST is very nice, got it for a good price of only 800 Euro with acrylic cover, mint and all boxes.

I won't buy the Republic Gunship because it is not from the OT.

Chris

OK Chris, glad you got that one as the AT-ST is a nice Code 3 model as well. I bought the Republic gun ship in mint condition for $250 a few years ago so I could not pass it up even though it didn’t have a cover. About a year ago I found a cover for it so for $350 total I felt it was well bought. If I could stay as focused as you Chris it would be so much easier however, I admire your FOCUS !!!!!

The advanced Tie you mean the Darth Vader signature Tie? I have that one and love it as well And signed by JEJ !!!

GC

Last edited:
Reaction score
AT-ST, Vader's TIE and Slave 1 are the best OT ships from Code 3. Their scale is just perfect and the details are great. I would have bought the signature edition Vader's TIE but I hated the wing damage they made, so unrealistic. Anyway Code 3 ships are quite underrated

Reaction score
I almost had bought it but in the auction I thought 300 Euro was a bit on the high end for that collectible ^^
The auction ended @ 316 Euro. There are 2 Versions? This one with snowbase is the exclusive I guess, or is the clean base the ex?
Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
I almost had bought it but in the auction I thought 300 Euro was a bit on the high end for that collectible ^^
The auction ended @ 316 Euro. There are 2 Versions? This one with snowbase is the exclusive I guess, or is the clean base the ex?
Chris

The first issue came with the snow base, the second came without. On the first issue you can remove the snow dome and then it looks just like the second with the simple black base. I feel that this Probot is one of those collectibles that can belong anywhere, in any room, in any office, even if the owner is not a collector. It would look just fine near modern art, near a computer desk, in a shop, a studio or a garage, it's a piece of art that could fit in almost any place.

Reaction score
Haha might have a look at the next auction then :)
But if, I would need it with the snow base.
Chris

Reaction score
The last lightsaber that was missing in my collection arrived. Now that I know all the Luke Skywalker lightsabers from Master Replicas I have to say that the ROTJ Elite Edition saber is the absolute best one. I hope Hamill will do a private signing again one day, so I can get a metal plaque equal to that one from the ROTJ Version 2 SE signed by him.

KSdKIr7.jpg

58PsrH1.jpg

JsDVpWx.jpg

5ZHv97t.jpg

nJ3GCvV.jpg

8wV8Kfj.jpg

COANVDS.jpg

MXdTa3u.jpg

b8N5mKG.jpg

WsCOfpF.jpg

rDWc4Ds.jpg

HaWtvfC.jpg

jE4KPip.jpg

PpsrnDy.jpg

thz9hXR.jpg

nWBwKTv.jpg

0L8HS4X.jpg

J2lnPZo.jpg

CwBrXIN.jpg

EgOgwyO.jpg

sF2KDjV.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
The advanced Tie you mean the Darth Vader signature Tie? I have that one and love it as well And signed by JEJ !!!
Just recognized that I did not answer: yes the one signed by JEJ :) I do have the Code 3 Acrylic cover for it already, but miss the model in mint condition, complete and including all packaging and shipping boxes.
Chris

Reaction score
Yes he came in blue (only as EX version) which is the more movie accurate one and in brown (as Regular and EX) which they have done because the coat looks to be brown in some scenes of the movie.
Chris

Reaction score
Yes these Icons sabers are from the old millennium, even before the prequels were released, which is pretty cool.
The Obi-Wan Lightsaber is not as good as the 2 from Master Replicas, but when someone does not want to spend that much for an AFB it is a very well done replacement.
Chris

Reaction score
The second Tauntaun arrived and it looks completely different from the first one if you put the second head on it with the other horns and equipment.
Luke rounds of the different display. I am happy I also got that second one in my collection now.

oJHvIE0.jpg

Ar15bnE.jpg

3s8IvBd.jpg

4qFWqg5.jpg

jcJP0al.jpg

rEcDWdB.jpg

9ATObND.jpg

KZO9Sea.jpg

MF7dBXh.jpg

wlr8k6t.jpg

qzo4STz.jpg

ehuujzF.jpg

wMkyfvC.jpg

UPa3AvE.jpg

W1txoHp.jpg

Chris

Reaction score
All have their spot reserved in the basement, still need the AT-AT, the Advanced TIE Fighter from Code 3 and Lukes and Vaders Icons Signature Lightsabers.

Short vid of the second Tauntaun with Luke with Epic music.

Chris

Reaction score
Updated my first post, now you can see all items and on the logos next to the items you can press to find the pictures of the item.
Chris

Reaction score
Could a mod change the title from Star Wars Collection (and other stuff) into [Chewiegum] Collection?
Or does someone know whom to contact?
Thanks
Chris