Chewbacca (Han Solo Movie) - Target

Reaction score
Just came here to post that! Looks cool. Finally something new with Chewie.

Reaction score
The goggles ... they do nothing! :awesome:

Sorta kinda slightly interested in another Chewie figure.?

HOWever, I would buy an "Enfys Nest" figure IMMEDIATELY, even if she is 'another Phasma'. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Just came here to post that! Looks cool. Finally something new with Chewie.
I'll need him too! This is a really exciting film based line of figures.its going to be nice displaying him with goggles next to Range Troopers who we now know have magnetized boots.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, it's nice to see something different with Chewie for once. This is a must buy for me :)

Reaction score
Psyched for this Chewie. I was fixing on making an offer for another 6" Chewie, but will happily wait for the screen-accurate figure.

Reaction score
Here is a loose picture that shows more. New headsculpt.

This looks like a full production figure, I doubt they'd make Chewie exclusive given how vital he will be in the film. Likely wave mate with Beckett.

Reaction score
The goggles ... they do nothing! :awesome:

Sorta kinda slightly interested in another Chewie figure.?

HOWever, I would buy an "Enfys Nest" figure IMMEDIATELY, even if she is 'another Phasma'. :rolleyes:

Only a fellow Simpsons fan would post that. Funny as Hell! Thank You! :)

Reaction score
The goggles, the Ombré hair, the steampunk gun...

Yep, I'm going to be calling this one "Hipster Chewbacca".

Reaction score
I like this headsculpt a lot. I haven’t gotten into the 6” line and I am considering getting select figures. So, seeing as I don’t have a chewie at all, this might be the one I get. How hard do you think tracking down an OT style bandolier would be?

Reaction score
Did you guys see the new Solo trailer?
One question ....
  Spoiler:  
who's the other wookie we get to see a short glimpse of, anyone know?

Reaction score
Based on the title of the thread "Chewbacca - #**" I was clarifying that there was no number per Disney's announcement that this is a Target Exclusive.

Reaction score
Based on the title of the thread "Chewbacca - #**" I was clarifying that there was no number per Disney's announcement that this is a Target Exclusive.
But that could just mean that we don't know what the figure's number is yet. GNT always does that when starting threads for figures that don't have official numbers yet.

But maybe I missed something? A random commenter at Yakface posited that it's an exclusive, but was there confirmation of that somewhere? I'm not being snarky; that's a genuine question.

Reaction score
But that could just mean that we don't know what the figure's number is yet. GNT always does that when starting threads for figures that don't have official numbers yet.

But maybe I missed something? A random commenter at Yakface posited that it's an exclusive, but was there confirmation of that somewhere? I'm not being snarky; that's a genuine question.
I stand corrected. JTA is reporting that it's a Target exclusive. My apologies.

Reaction score
I gotta say, good for Target. They've been handed some real garbage exclusives in the past, despite always doing a good job of stocking them. (At least in my area.) So it's about time that they got something people will actually want, between Gamorrean and this Chewie, which looks fantastic.

Reaction score
Damn I was hoping that patrol Stormtrooper would pop up as a Target exclusive kinda like how the AT-ACT Driver just appeared without any warning. Probably not going to happen if Chewie is the exclusive though, isn't the Gamorrean Guard also Target?

Reaction score
Damn I was hoping that patrol Stormtrooper would pop up as a Target exclusive kinda like how the AT-ACT Driver just appeared without any warning. Probably not going to happen if Chewie is the exclusive though, isn't the Gamorrean Guard also Target?
The Guard is also Target, they had two exclusive black series figures last year. Hopefully Chewie is 04/13. The Guard is June I believe.

Reaction score
Ugh. No more original characters as exclusives. Make them be repaints or alternate versions. Glad to get a Solo Chewie, I liked the older Targer exclusives that were basically repainted figures or just an alternate version of another character.

But, anyway, at least Target exclusives are pretty easy to find. Could be a Walmart exclusive that is stocked once and never again, or Gamestop and take 2 months to get to stores.

Reaction score
Ugh. No more original characters as exclusives. Make them be repaints or alternate versions. Glad to get a Solo Chewie, I liked the older Targer exclusives that were basically repainted figures or just an alternate version of another character.

But, anyway, at least Target exclusives are pretty easy to find. Could be a Walmart exclusive that is stocked once and never again, or Gamestop and take 2 months to get to stores.
I gotta respectfully disagree. The fact that Target does such a good job of stocking exclusives makes this pretty exciting. And, frankly, I've worried that with all of the ACT-AT Drivers and FO Executioners they were sitting on for so long, they weren't far off from giving up on trying to land exclusives altogether. At least they know this one will have a much better chance of selling through.

Reaction score
I think this figure looks great. The new expression, not quite roaring and not quite closed, is reminiscent of the Kenner figure. I hope it hits soon.

Reaction score
That would be my guess, although with the way they turned up early before, who knows? RobotKingdom has them shipping on May 1.