Cheesehead Garrison Meetings and Events Thread 3

Reaction score
Should be a good meeting guys. Just wanted to let everyone know after the meeting Jerry will be hosting anyone who wants to drop by his place to talk more Star Wars. I am very excited to see all of you cool Star Wars fans. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Reaction score
this will bethe lastdich afert to get a ride im bagibg now

Hey Jason! Please don't take it personal that nobody can drive you. A bunch of us are carpooling and we don't live anywhere near Kenosha. So it's not a matter of people here not responding to you...just something we can't swing this time around. We still love ya, bro!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok guys it's that time again. So the next Cheesehead meeting will be in October. I already know the first 2 weekends are out for some people. The date I am looking at is October 16th. It's the 3rd Saturday of the month. Ray has told me that Josh would really like to be there for the meeting but with college isn't available until October. This will also be cool in that we can talk about all of our new Rogue One buys. I want to get a head count on who will be available. Madison guys I need to hear ya. If I don't get enough feedback we will be compromising and having the meeting in Johnson Creek. Let me know. May The Force Be With Us!

Reaction score
Do you mean Oct 15th, which is the Saturday? If so, I'll be there. If it's the next day, my organization has a big fundraiser in the afternoon. I could be there for the morning but would then have to split pretty early.

Also, where were you thinking to meet in Madison? There's the asian buffet over by Westfield Comics on the west side (can't remember the name), but that's a hike to get through town. There's a Pizza Ranch in Sun Prairie that is a lot closer for Milwaukee folks.

Reaction score
Do you mean Oct 15th, which is the Saturday? If so, I'll be there. If it's the next day, my organization has a big fundraiser in the afternoon. I could be there for the morning but would then have to split pretty early.

Also, where were you thinking to meet in Madison? There's the asian buffet over by Westfield Comics on the west side (can't remember the name), but that's a hike to get through town. There's a Pizza Ranch in Sun Prairie that is a lot closer for Milwaukee folks.
I can make Oct. 15th. It seems like its been a long time since I could get to a meeting. Although on the west side of Madison, the Asian buffet is nice and can work with larger groups like ours. It is close to the TRU, Westfield comics, Target, and Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
I'm in for a October 15th Madison meeting. Pizza Ranch in Verona (Pizza, Deep Fried Chicken, Salad Bar, Soup, and the like) or a Chinese Buffet are both fine to me. Pizza Ranch has a separate room and the Chinese Buffet is huge so will have plenty of space.

I haven't heard from Josh yet about finding a ride from school for that weekend.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Unfortunately s.marlinfan can't make this one. :-( But should be able to make the next Milwaukee area one. Which will probably be the biggest s.marlinfan raffle extravaganza ever!!! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has there been a decision on which restaurant the next meting will be at? I've heard a couple thrown out, but not sure where we will be.

Reaction score
I think it is the Pizza Ranch in Verona, wherever that is. Darth Ray recommended it.
Pizza Ranch is what I heard too.

Josh claims he is still planning to make it to Madison.

For those that are interested, my house is only about 2 miles from lunch and we'd be happy to have a few visitors drop by after. I have a bunch of loose POTF2 to pre-prequel figures free to a good home.

Darth Ray

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pizza Ranch is what I heard too.

Josh claims he is still planning to make it to Madison.

For those that are interested, my house is only about 2 miles from lunch and we'd be happy to have a few visitors drop by after. I have a bunch of loose POTF2 to pre-prequel figures free to a good home.

Darth Ray

I just sent in a request (to the college ride board) to get a ride for that weekend. Hopefully I'll be back in Madison in time for the meeting.

Reaction score
Hello All! Sorry for the late response. Our next meeting will be at Pizza Ranch in Verona Wisconsin. The meeting will be on October 15th. 11am-?. Darth Ray has also stated he will be showing his collection room after the meeting for those interested. Hope to see everyone there. The address to Pizza Ranch is 100 Keenan Crt Verona WI, 53593. Hope to see all of your happy Star Wars faces. Looking forward to spending time with the Madison crew.

Reaction score
William G and I will be carpooling there. I think we plan on getting there at noon. I have been doing to some SW cleaning and sorting lately, so I will bring a ton of raffle items!!!

Reaction score
Sounds like I've been given the go ahead to be there as well! Which is weird since I never make the Madison area meetings!

Reaction score
NOTE: The Verona Pizza Ranch is next door to "Farm & Fleet". October 15th is the opening of their Toyland. Their catalog is out today showing: Star Wars Legos, 5 POA figures $7, 2-Packs $13, TIE Striker $35, and Hot Wheels "Hero & Villain Starship 4-Pack" $15.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
I tried to reserve the party room at Pizza Ranch for Saturday, but they wouldn't let us. Appears there is a Soccer tournament across the street on Saturday morning. They anticipate they will get really busy about 12:30. But they said we shouldn't have any problem getting in at 11 AM. I would propose we do the raffle at my house after we are done eating if that works. My house is about 2 miles from Pizza Ranch on your way back to Milwaukee. I'll clear off a table in my Star Wars room for the raffle.

Does this work for everyone coming Saturday?

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Sounds great. William & I won't get there until noon anyway.

I actually was a week early last Saturday and was in Whitewater to meet up with William when he reminded me it was the next Saturday. I guess I must be excited to finally get out to Madison meeting! :) Bringing lots of goodies for the raffle (NIP stuff and custom 3.75 inch figures and vehicles)

Reaction score
Sounds great and less stressful than battling with hungry crowds at Pizza Ranch. Would it help to bring some extra snackages for raffle time?

Reaction score
Sounds great and less stressful than battling with hungry crowds at Pizza Ranch. Would it help to bring some extra snackages for raffle time?
I didn't think anyone would be hungry after visiting a buffet, but you are welcome to bring what you want. I do plan to have some soda out so we can finish digesting lunch.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Everyone is going to be at the bright center of the universe and I'm going to be on the planet that is farthest from. :-(

Have a great time and a Force filled meeting. And the Pizza Ranch does serve your kind there. :)